Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Man!

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manikato, yep Pook is right all along.

I didn't saw you often here? New? if so, welcome! We definitly need new spirit on this forum.

Cya,
Neo

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa... the abyssal gap between that post and what i'm used to read lately (ie : "yesterday she said "could you give me the salt". What does it mean?, what do I do?, please help me...")

Ever since Bashful posted his first thread this forum.... It's all downhill from there.

I guess the golden age is gone, for good.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

- Roosevelt

"Did I hear the phrase "she already has a bf"? Cause if I did, don't mind posting a thread in this forum. MOVE ON! RUN! RUN FOR YOU LIFE! RUN LIKE YOU NEVER RAN BEFORE! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Fanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like saluting, clapping, shouting, throwing confetti!!! males talking about being men! What could be better? Yes, that is what we woman want. And one other thing I add to your list, nobility. A few of your points touched it, but I thought it needed a little more attention. Standing up for what you belive (and beliving something worthwile) and being the kind of person who belives that anything worth doing, is worth doing well. I wish all men, and women, would strive for such personality traits.
From a Woman

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fanny:
I feel like saluting, clapping, shouting, throwing confetti!!! males talking about being men! What could be better? Yes, that is what we woman want. And one other thing I add to your list, nobility. A few of your points touched it, but I thought it needed a little more attention. Standing up for what you belive (and beliving something worthwile) and being the kind of person who belives that anything worth doing, is worth doing well. I wish all men, and women, would strive for such personality traits.
From a Woman
Good to see that you like Pook's post, Fanny.

Welcome to our site. Its rare that we have females guests. So, please post again. Female perpectives are very rare around here and right now more than ever, we desperately need them.

Please stay and continue to post your questions and opinions. This is a place where you WILL be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Survivor

AlphaMan

Reaction score
This article was really enlightening. I am currently sweet talking my ould girlfriend's best friend and thanks to some of the help these articles have given I think I'm succeeding. From all I've read basically to win over a women you have to be good at analyzing things. Like this article said you cant be a jerk or a nice guy. I think you have to be both and know when to be which. Follow your women's moods and find out what she likes. Then see hows shes feeling and figure out whether to be quiet or be a talker. Be nice or play hard to get. But NO MATTER WHAT ALWAYS ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT. No matter what the situation is confidence is necessary. You just need to know how to show it. Stand and sit with good posture. Sometimes be quiet but stand with a cool calm confidence. Other times joke and tell storys. And never be over confident. I've seen that all women wont love a man who feels more for himself than they think he could feel for them. So basically be yourself with confidence and self restraint. Those are the 2 biggest things in winning a women and becoming a man. That and keep reading the Don Juan newsletters. Thanks to everyone whos wrote these helpful articles.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlphaMan:
This article was really enlightening. I am currently sweet talking my ould girlfriend's best friend and thanks to some of the help these articles have given I think I'm succeeding. From all I've read basically to win over a women you have to be good at analyzing things. Like this article said you cant be a jerk or a nice guy. I think you have to be both and know when to be which. Follow your women's moods and find out what she likes. Then see hows shes feeling and figure out whether to be quiet or be a talker. Be nice or play hard to get. But NO MATTER WHAT ALWAYS ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT. No matter what the situation is confidence is necessary. You just need to know how to show it. Stand and sit with good posture. Sometimes be quiet but stand with a cool calm confidence. Other times joke and tell storys. And never be over confident. I've seen that all women wont love a man who feels more for himself than they think he could feel for them. So basically be yourself with confidence and self restraint. Those are the 2 biggest things in winning a women and becoming a man. That and keep reading the Don Juan newsletters. Thanks to everyone whos wrote these helpful articles.
Hey Alpha..I like what youre saying alot.Just remember not to overanalyze cuz its a real killer toward infactuation.Also it isnt necessary to sweet talk her.Nice guys like to do that.Players like to flatter.I am not a player.Men would just take her..get her number and get some woman in their life...and Im not talking bout 1 night stands.
You got the confidence deal alright..jerks can be arrogant/over confident.Besides their confidence seems pretty fake to Men but not all ladies can tell.Thats why jerks get more women than Nice Guys...cuz their supposedly confident..uggh.I hope you post some more.Still good advice.
Later Alpha

------------------
Whats this Man going to do now???Lets just find out. - Man Of Adventure

M

mrmars

Wow, I'm almost concerned that Pook is stalking me. He got the cycle thing right. I didn't grow much as a jerk, but the thing about viewing bachelorhood was so accurate it was scary. I have to wonder whether Pook figured all of this out on his own, or whether he got help from a good book.

Earhustler

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was good!!!!!!!!

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, that was definitely one of the 5 best posts I've ever read on this site, and believe me I've read almost all of them. Keep up the good work.

"If your rap is strong, it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was actually THIS post that got me to stick around and try to find more perls like this in these forums. But alas, they're so rare... Good post, Pook!

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in any god and I'm a real man !!!

What has religion to do with being a man ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SupaManlova2G

Reaction score
Are you impling that Men who belive in God are not real men. Cause I believe and God and there are a lot of great MEN who believe in God. I am just saying that God has someone for all of us..............But that doesn't mean we just sit around and wait. We need to take action!

R

racet

Originally posted by SupaManlova2G:
Are you impling that Men who belive in God are not real men. Cause I believe and God and there are a lot of great MEN who believe in God. I am just saying that God has someone for all of us..............But that doesn't mean we just sit around and wait. We need to take action!

G-d had about 10 or 12 someones for King David:p and told him if he had need of more he should have just asked. hehe Dude had the inside track!

JoshCole

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a bump to refresh everyone's mind.

------------------
"Head games only suck if you don't know how to play" - Unknown

spy_at_night

Reaction score
Pook
How to find a passion in life?
I thought about things that i enjoy like eating, watching movies, listening to music, being with girls, being the center of attraction in parties, reading, chatting with girls online, etc.
But I could not find something I am passionate about.
What is your Passion in life?
How would I know that a thing activity or feeling is my passion?
spy_at_night

magikone2002

Reaction score
Nice posting Manikato !!

Now my opinion. I think that if you'll act like a total jerk, yes you may get women BUT you'll never will have respect for others, and what goes around comes around, you'll be ****ed up on the long term. Jerks lack integrity.

Being a nice guy, you'll probably start wandering one day (hope it's not too late) why you'll all beaten up in what concerns women subjects. Nice guys lacks self respect.

I personally fell a man is a nice guy in a sens that has integrity in himself BUT knows how to draw the line, knows his positions and how to defend it.

Just my opinion.

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh*t POOK! You spelled it all out in this post. You are my hero. B/C this thing makes the most sense out of anything I have ever read.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lexomatic:
I'm off now to talk to sexy women in hotpants, something I couldnt do 12 months ago. It's not always easy, but the reward at the end is well worth it!
hehe, i did manage to talk to hot girls (in great outfits), something that i couldn't do for about 4 months ago.

smooth_operator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well, whatever. I don't know if Jesus Christ ever existed, but in my mind--He's what a man is all about. Being man isn't about picking up chicks, never was. Being a man isn't about the tone of you're voice, the way you walk or any of this other superficial crap. Being a man encompasses more than just having a penis too. It's a way of thinking and feeling. What Pook describes is more about being macho. That's what this web site is really about--macho man--not just a man.

Ask yourself this question, any of you: HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MAN? Now, imagine if your penis and testicles were cut off. Think you could still answer the question? Yeah, you could, because being a man encompasses more than that. You know you're a man even if you can't explain it. It's something you just know inside. All the chemicals, genes, and whatever came together makes you that. Now, to be sure, some MALES don't feel like men. They actually feel and think like women. But that's another story. The point is: This web site is about making you better chick magnets. It's not about being a responsible parent, or anything else that makes a man a man. It's about men getting women. Now go wash your face.

[This message has been edited by smooth_operator (edited 06-27-2002).]