Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Barmaid pays your drinks

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am a regular at a classy spot in town.... noticed this barmaid a couple of time, she noticed me.

Tonight I passed in to have a late night snack and drink to help sleeping.

We are a few in the place, she the only barmaid (servicing). I sit at her bar.

I order my stuff and than for a whole 1 hour, we speak. I think she has a boyfriend cause she mentionned to a coworker some weird stuff going with a guy (ex-lover? Bf?) and the worker said the pic on the phone was her BF (but I never saw a pic or asked, it was during a talk between co-workers)

Anyway, the weather is getting nice, no more snow, I am having a great late night snack + drink and I am a regular.

We talk about stuff, we love... than a bit of the weather (cause no snow in February is exceptional for us Canadians)... I said '' If you nice, I will bring you to the city view and feel the freshness of the air (cityview is the view of the entire city from the woods uphill)

Anyway, I ordered 2 more glass and she gave me a shooter. Now, when I came to pay.... she only put my snack + 1 glass (my original order)

Did she act nice for a date? ;)

I left telling her... see you maybe next week.

Totally my style of girl but she was working the bar

Jaded Satyr

Reaction score
Probably not date material. She probably bought you a drink because you spend a lot of money there, and she wants you to keep coming back and spending more money.n

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That happened to me yesterday where they didn't charge me for the drink! With an Asian male bartender. Does he like me? Is he the one? But wait, why is OP asking a bunch of random guys instead of asking her?

OP sat there for a whole hour and:

A) Never asked her if she was single
B) Never asked her out
C) Never let his romantic interest be known (well, maybe sort of)
D) Listened in on her conversations and still doesn't know what she was talking about

Now he'll go back and she'll think "Oh, there's that guy that was too afraid to ask me out".

Bartenders are generally considered untouchable. Unless they like you enough to tell everyone in front of you, they aren't going out with you.

PS - When they give you a discount or you use a coupon or it's half off, you should still tip on the total amount. In fact, I only tip $5's and $10's these days. Anything less than $5 is a joke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the show Bar Rescue? One of the biggest problems that comes up on that show is that bartenders give away too many drinks. They do this to get customers to come back in, to get bigger tips, to get attention, so they can say they are the ones who are bringing in the clientele, etc. Point is it's more common than you think.

That doesn't mean she wasn't attracted to you, necessarily. But how many guys do you think she talks to in a given day, week, month? Personally, I would never go out with a bartender, but YMMV.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the show Bar Rescue? One of the biggest problems that comes up on that show is that bartenders give away too many drinks. They do this to get customers to come back in, to get bigger tips, to get attention, so they can say they are the ones who are bringing in the clientele, etc. Point is it's more common than you think.

That doesn't mean she wasn't attracted to you, necessarily. But how many guys do you think she talks to in a given day, week, month? Personally, I would never go out with a bartender, but YMMV.
Definitely, since I am regular, another restaurant paid my meals yesterday lol. (they were guys)

Good curious about that cause I linked my sentence to her behaviour.

Likely, if there was a window its gone until I ask for for real... if I do.

Oh well, for me it was a fun night, saved alot of money so I am happy, getting ''acknowledged'' by the worker at the place. So its good

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a bar and at night i put a couple of hot chicks to work. You can't imagine how many thirsty men are coming and spend their money by buying drinks to show off their value. The women are just doing their job and show their "natural talents " to get a bigger tip and sell more.
If a female wants you , she will show it immediately but if i were you , i wouldn't date a female bartender except than ons.
It's as bigneil said , if you wanted to do something , you had to take action but you prefered to remain in the guest list.

Reactions: Von