Bad Breakup but i HAVE to keep contact....

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
K so i have a problem....i met this girl..hit it off with her...7 weeks later she goes psycho ***** on me (stops talking to me in public around others...dodges questions about our status and chicken **** like that) and i tell her its off (which i thinks she resents)...1 week later we get into a big screeming match...so needless to say we arent on the best terms

However...she and I are both part of a club on campus and we are both heavily involved...and frankly in order for me to continue to be a part of it and fully enjoy it i have to be at least friends with her...or on good enough terms were its not to so ****in awkward everytime i see her (i.e. barely making eye contact). I hadnt seen her for a while so decided to email her..just to say hi, how she was doing and ask a few questions about certain club activities....the witch doesnt respond...its been like a week so i know she has read the message.

So im like ok.... this isnt an attempt to get with her, im just trying to ease the tension...

So what should i do...my thoughts are, even though its going to be tough, only talk to her when i ABSOLUTELY have to. I was wondering though, if it would be wise to go up to her next meeting and be like hey..did you get my message..she'll say yes and then ill ask her what's up and go from there.

I dunno guyz..its a real pain in the ass. Id have nothing to do with her if it wasnt for this club...but like i said im heavily involved and so is she.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple, keep work and private life seperate ;) it's not that hard.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as i saw i HAVE to keep contact, i was rearing to give u a snap kick 2 the head if you didnt have a proper explanation...

well done u dont get snap kicked today! Don't mention the email thing, because i can see where that is gonna lead to... more b!tching and arguments. i guess u only need to speak to her when u are required to do so... but how the hell does someone go pyscho and do that sh!t without proper reason?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, going to guess you met this girl through this club you both do activities with. One of you have to leave this club if at all possible, that's how it works dude.