Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back protrusions

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like many athlets I find myself blessed with those both in the upper and the lower back plus many muscular contractions due to psychological stress and falling countless times during MMA trainings.

I heard that the light ones fix themselves as long as you stop the behaviour that created them while the heavy ones stay with you forever and may even need medical approaches in the long run.

Any of you experienced those or is informed about the subject?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hmm...I am not sure exactly what you are referring to...is this something similar to Cauliflower Ears but on your back?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I am not sure exactly what you are referring to...is this something similar to Cauliflower Ears but on your back?
I would gladly trade protrusions for cauliflower ears cause the first ones are damages related to overloading the backbone or repeating some wrong movements while the second ones are visual at most.

I believe in my case an overtight trapezius complicated the whole thing.

Cauliflowers just need a syringe right after or a minor surgency later on but nothing too serious.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Never experienced this but sometimes when I'm really stressed out i'll get some eye flutters/flickers under my eye or eyelid. I would suggest checking your blood pressure regularly and mineral levels if you are getting serious contractions in muscles, and especially regular cramps.

Stress and blood pressure/hypertension are quite relative