Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back On The Grind & In The Field

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words fellas. Qstorm, I read your journal and I'll drop some feedback. j0n024 I actually bumped into the Asian at the function tonite, she was bouncin from dude to dude all night, lol. I would like to fvck her but I don't want to take a number and get in line. I'd rather chase a chick that is not getting male attention that looks like a prude than a chick that looks easy but has 4-5 guys trying to cash in on it.

Called HBScottish yesterday to get her to come to this function, the person on the other end said wrong number. Oh well, next time I'll just give her my number and forget about her. She seemed interested but me forcing her to give me her # instead of taking mines could have been a step in the wrong direction.

At the function yesterday, saw a couple of my old plates as well as a new one that doesn't have high enough IL at the moment. Spoke to all of them at various points of the night. No closes or new people met all night, mostly just danced my ass off and hung out with some of my guy friends who rarely go out.

Progress
(If anyone has some insight/advice on these four topics, drop some knowledge)
Closing: While bored, I went through my phone yesterday. I counted all the numbers I've gotten thus far and I am sitting at 20 for the school year. That's about 3 numbers a month. Considering I got about 5 numbers all of last year I am on the right path for sure. Need to tackle these low IL chicks head on coz most of these numbers are worthless.

Seductive Language: I'm working on the seductive language even though I don't really go into detail during the journal. I am implementing it into my everyday life, whether it is talking to a friend on msn or bumping into a girl in the hallways. Making people feel emotions and relive past experiences really amplifies the emotions people feel. I just have to work on my segues and monitor my drinking so I can do it more when I isolate during my night-game.

Kino: I always try kino during the night-game, although not as smooth as it could be. I think I could be a little less forward and caveman-like . As for the day game, I don't initiate kino as much as I can. I'm going to focus on the little things because I think they are the most effective, you know those little things women do that leave you up at night wondering whether they really like you and whether it was intentional or someone just being friendly. Stuff like whispering in her ear and grazing her ear with your lips, gently bumping/rubbing into her when you walk, etc

Eye Contact:When it comes to the Eye Contact, I am never the first to back down, but after that first stare I often don't reinitiate as quickly as I should or I look everywhere but at the target afterwards. Also, I need to make more eye contact with the target when I am talking to them because I have been catching myself looking at the ground like a shy high schooler.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last nite. The turn out was weak due to snow. Here's a quick breakdown for the night

I am at the crib drinking some 140 proof liquor with some Sunny D. Sunny D is like the greatest chaser in the world, When I left and was walking to the club I think I spent 5-10 minutes trying to think of a great drink name for the concoction, so it was either reaaally good or I was feeling kinda tipsy. Hahaha

So I get to the club that had all the fat chicks last week and it is mostly +180 lbs yet again. There is one chick that is like anorexic looking and like a 5 or 6 out of 10 but she seemed more appealing coz of the fat chicks all around I swear. I open her and tell her she 'was looking kinda cute' (the lies we tell... lol) so I wanted to come up and say hi. She is rubbing my chest as we speak and we get close to the point that our noses are touching. I ask her for a dance (I never ask for a dance. Wtf was that about) and she tells me she just got here and wants to drink a bit but she will dance with me later. I tell her okay and eject and leave the club coz there was literally nothing less than 180 lbs that night. My friend texts me at this other club and tells me it is not too packed but there is tons of girls

I head to the club and the sh!t is waaaaack. I decide to head back to the club with the fat b!tches coz and along the way I hear this chick wailing and crying. She is about a 7 out of 10 or so. I open and we get to talking and in between sobs I find out that she is upset because she hates her major @ university, or rather she likes it but sucks at it, lol. I console her while we are walking and she tells me I'm such a nice guy and i respond that I'm not that nice I'm just walking her home to take advantage of her like a true gentleman would.

We get to her doorstep, I take off jacket hood and hoodie hood and brush her hair back and go in for the kiss. We touch lips for a second or two n then she tells me she cant coz she lives with her parents. I tell her I guess we are going to do it over there in the snow (points to a dumpster next door) She laughs but declines, thanks me again and calls me a nice guy and then heads inside. Oh well, I tried.

I finally get back to the fat b!tches club and well... picture about 7 fat girls, and one anorexic chick and two averaged sized ones along with about 9 shady looking dudes hounding them, it was the stuff Last Calls are made of. The anorexic chick is dancing with a dude but he leaves eventually, and I catch her going to the bathroom and grab her arm and ask her about that dance she promised me. Me and her head to the dancefloor with a guy and her sister (who surprisingly is like 200 pounds while her sister is like 95 pounds) We grind for a bit. I try to escalate kino and she declines. Her sister leaves somewhere and I try and escalate kino again and get a good deal further before I am stopped. I am talking somewhat sexual and she is dancing harder on me and stuff so I spin around and go in for the kiss. We make out for a second and then she cuts it off. She gives me her # and bounces to find her sister. I tell her me and some friends are having an afterparty @ my house with a couple drinks (credit: xblitz44x) and that she should come. She lives a good deal away but she seems down. She asks her (older) sister who I guess was driving but it is a no go. This is gonna be my standard 'try and get the b!tches to my place' line for a bit.

We grind a bit, and then we start making out at the entrance and the light is really working against her haha. She keeps asking me if I saved her number which in itself was a turn off. I eject after like a minute, and open one other woman. It turns out she is there with her son and her nephew, but these dudes were like 20-25 years old. Sh!t was sad and awkward at the same time. These guys dressed with their fitted hats and long tees, going clubbing with their mommy and aunt respectively. Ewwwww.

After this, I bounce and go home to wash out my mouth for making out with two random chicks, one of which I was not very attracted to outside of beer-goggles :cheer:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Fiend....are the clubs really not that good target wise? Where do u go to school at? But from what im reading, ur definitely getting real good at isolating and escalating these girls. Still working on those aspects. That was good effort with trying to do on the snow, <Points to dumpster...oh well i tried> hahahaha.

Looks like ur about to spin some new plates i predict soon. Next will prolly be HBtypical and HBGodDamn...i await some updates of ur journey!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Damn Fiend....are the clubs really not that good target wise? Where do u go to school at? But from what im reading, ur definitely getting real good at isolating and escalating these girls. Still working on those aspects. That was good effort with trying to do on the snow, <Points to dumpster...oh well i tried> hahahaha.

Looks like ur about to spin some new plates i predict soon. Next will prolly be HBtypical and HBGodDamn...i await some updates of ur journey!
Wats up DJCantosie. I go to school in a college town in Canada. The clubs I frequent are not as popular as a club in, say, Toronto or New York but they are okay. It is never a whole lot of girls at the ones I go to but usually a handful or so that I am attracted to and feel like they are worth the approach. It was really weak last night because of bad weather and it will be tonight so I think I'm staying in. There are clubs that get real packed in this area but they are either situated too far away and as a college student I cant be catching taxis constantly, or they are during the week so I tend not to go to those as much. I think I will look into it once I get on top of my schooling because this is the final stretch of the semester coming up. Most of the chicks I've met this semester are the locals as opposed to the college students I would normally bump into I don't know what I am aligning my beliefs to concerning locals vs college students. The locals are living in this dead end town so they might be easier to fvck but the college students are.. well.. college students so they are supposed to put out too, lol.

Thanks for the compliments too. I think isolating helps a bunch when I want to escalate. Hahaha I kinda made a typo, I pointed kinda behind a dumpster instead of inside the dumpster, THAT would be just plain uncouth, lol.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...its all good man. But yea, i feel ya. I also go to a college in a small town...and yea...some of the locals tend to go to the bars and what not. From what i've seen. College girls do tend to put out more, just some of the situations can make it seem more difficult.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Friday night out. Here is the quick details:

5 rejections last night, 3-4 of em I ddin't even get to drop any lines or converse with the girls. I would grab their arms to talk or start dancing behind em and they would just look at me and shake their heads or just bounce. Oh well.

Saw HBEuro but once again she had 2-3 guys hollering at her all nite. We spoke for like 30 seconds when she was coming back from smoking but it was meh. I feel like I had thrown in the towel on her and so I just was not throwing or dropping game when I saw her.

Saw HBScottish out, she waved and I waved back and went back to checking out other b!tches. Her and her fat friend ended up dancing next to me, so I obviously they are kinda interested. After enough hesitation I went in and started dancing with her. I tried to isolate too quick and got blown out. She looked like she was interested in another girl @ the club. W/e

Changed venues and see HB6 from February 10th. She dancing and looking @ me out the corner of the eye dancing pretty well (as am I) I go in unsure if it is really her but with a good idea. I get in and compliment her dancing and then ask her if she is the girl that keeps giving me the middle finger. SHe laughs and then talks about how rude I was. I tell her im sorry n was reeeeaaallly drunk and I'm trying my best not to bust on her or be a d!ck to her. I go for the # close and she declines, saying maybe if she sees me around sommore. Oh well, fvck her if I don't see her. If i DO see her I will try n get some

Hit the last club. (The one that usually has fatties). It is my 'last call' bar, lol coz I the chicks i am interested in (aka chicks normal society would fvck) are not sought after by the guys (Jamaicans/Africans) A lot of those guys STAY chasing the fat girls, lol. Anyways, I get in the club and end up behind this girl, grinding. I'd give her a 6 or so, but fvck it, its last call and only one other fvckavble girl in the club. I escalate to making out and then her girl starts CBing. I try and pull the chick back to my place with the whole 'I got an afterparty @ my spot" but nah. She was contemplating it but nah. Waited for her to leave and the club to clear out and walked my ass home.

Had more rejections tonight than any one night before it seems but so we go some times. Im gonna step up my approaching a bit more during the day after my essays are over

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on St. Patrick's day and it was great and wack at the same time. The great part had nothing to do with seduction but just the atmosphere. You know that idea of the nightlife you had when you were young and thought it was purely hedonistic and primitive; a release from all the daily responsibilities? It was like that last night. Everyone was overly-intoxicated and rules were seemingly non-existent. I saw multiple people getting thrown out of bars, patrons verbally abusing bouncers, the aftermath of fights, ambulances, slvtty girls, people making out randomly, stumbling drunks of all ages, drunken comraderie and just people having a hell of a good time.

Anyways I get to my venue and the place is okay. Nothin great... In the club I decide to stay in I see HBEuro, the married chick I fvcked a month or so ago, HBCoveted, the chick who I made out with last night and a couple familiar faces from school are all present. All these girls I know are with their friends while I am solo. I usually try and steer clear of targets when I am in the club if I am not trying to take them home and as a result I had like 10 sq feet to work with out of the whole club. I approached one chick all night. She was a solid 8 from out of town but she gave me the boyfriend excuse like 2 minutes in after I went silent. It was a terrible approach on my part, too much liquor had me grasping for air in no time flat. I felt out of state and pretty down most of the night.

I made eye contact with a handful of other women and didn't go in either. Disappointed in myself last night but put everything back in perspective when I got home so Im cool.

One interesting thing that has been happening to me recently is that I am getting approached by chicks more often. Like 1-2 chicks a nite for 3 weeks straight. For the most part I am not attracted to them, but this did not happen often say.. a year ago. I think it means I am moving in the right direction, kinda like when you first start, only fat/ugly girls seem to show interest and then you turn that corner and get some success and it blows the door wide open.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out Monday night and the scene was pretty dead. Saw HBScottish, danced with her for a bit but when I turned her around to escalate the kino and get some front-on-front grinding she said something about saving her friend from dancing with this other guy and ejected herself. For the rest of the night she avoided me/ignored me/forgot about me. She was with her friends or getting hollered @ by this other guy. I go to dance with a couple girls and get shut down, oh well. After that it was just me looking around for girls that haven't shut me down that are worth talking to, looking helplessly and hopefully around the club, wishing for a sexy slender cutie to appear out of thin air but it didn't happen.

I end up dancing with one average looking chick at the end of the night and she was being semi-b!tchy too me. It was funny to me coz I was just trying to use her to make HBScottish notice me but she thought I was genuinely interested. Whatever, if I made a 20 yr old mother feel happy then I feel like I've done my job as a human being, hahaha.

HB6 that I #closed and made out with Friday gone, she has been blowing up my phone. The first time I ignored it but she hit me up the 2nd day and my mind started drifting about gettin a sexual eruption and I responded to her texts. I already rejected her coming over coz if my housemates see me fvcking some 6/10, I'll never live that sh!t down, haha. I told her I'm going to her place and she was giving me sh!t about her roommate not letting strangers in. I told her I guess we aint meeting up then and she proposed we meet for drinks instead. I need some steady quality steady pvssy so that I don't need to be messing around with these 6s. Im definitely getting drunk and she is sucking my d!ck but I am unsure if I want to fvck her or just run out after I get my d!ck sucked, lol. Only time (and beer googles) will tell :\

The Chat
Went into the SS chat this past Sunday. Actually was pretty good although it got a lil hectic during the time everyone was there. I got into a discussion with some of the posters about looking down on guys just in it for the lay. Some responses were that it was shallow and living a life without seeing the light or some of that after school stuff, you know the deal. While I do think that there is more to life than chasing skirts, if it is what you enjoy doing then I don't think that others should look down on you or assume your quality of life is any lower because of that.

As for me myself, I led on in that the chat that I am that kind of guy, but when I think about it, I'm really not. Sure I like NSA sex and getting my nuts off but I also like the other stuff as well. I enjoy finding out about the other person and just meeting new people and <snippet> blah blah you get the idea. It's just I get the feeling that people think that love is the only way you can find meaning in your life but as a DJ I think you should determine what you give meaning to and ignore the values that everyone else has if they are not working for you. So if you are in it for the pvssy after you have tried everything else, my hat goes off to you.

Also we discussed the negativity on the site (its rampant in case you have been living under a rock) and the Us vs Them mentality that is appearing far too often. There was the main topic of Compelling Realities which, 72 hours later I still do not understand what it means, lol. But yea, around 10pm Eastern time on Sunday is when it pops off so if you are free then, click the link in the AE section. Pce

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I agree man, it shouldn't be an us vs. them mentality at all. We should love what women are despite their flaws. Also about guys looking down on other guys who just want one night stands, if u think about it...prolly a good percentage of guys just want to have sex with as many women as they can till they grow out of that stage. Some grow out of it faster than others.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it's us vs them...as in women I think its USvs AFC'S. I think the mentality that we have freaks out most of the male population and they get all defensive when we talk to them about why they act like that and then attack us for no reason whatsoever.

You didnt do anything this week dude what happen...lol I didnt do anything either so I shouldnt talk lol.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scratching my head

Here is the weekend update which has me scratching my head as normal

Friday
Hit the club, see the girl I made out with from March 3rd at entrance. I give her a quick head nod and head in. Inside we dance til my pubic bone is sore from her sh!tty moves and i eject. She is standing inbetween the exit of the dancefloor and the entrance of the bar so if I see her whenever I go to see how the action is in either room. Each time I go by she grabs me or something. There are other guys dancing/hollering at her anyways so eventually they get her attn. I end up dancing w/ her a 2nd time and she kisses me on the cheek a couple times while I am making eye contact at this older HB7 adjacent to us. A bit more grinding and then I try and isolate but she says she is going for a smoke with her sister. The night is looking weak and I could at least use a nut so I tell her that we are gonna go outside together after she comes in and she agrees.

However, she is getting jocked by other dudes (slim pickings at the club.. or should I say fat pickings, lol) and when I do finally get outside with her and tell her walk with me she starts telling ME to get HER a cigarette. Fvck that, u dumb broad, haha. She is like a 6/10 so she should be lucky I am isolating her to let her suck some d!ck n balls, lol. I walk off on her ass, get my liquor I stashed in the snow and ignore her ass for the rest of the night.

Head back to the dancefloor, see the HB7 (I'll call her Rachel) kinda giving me the eye although not as obvious as before. I go in, have a little bit of conversation with me being ****y and funny for the first time in a while but her ride tells her she is going. I ask her what she is doing later on tonight and she tells me nothing much, so of course I # close her and tell her we should hook up afterwards.

Also beside Rachel b4 she left was a 7-7.25 dancing but they obviously were not together coz Rachel left the spot and the other girl stayed. I see her shutting down dudes left to right but fvck it, the club is weak anyways so she is one of the better options regardless of how unlikely she seems to want any action, so I might as well throw my hat in the ring:

MF: Hey I see you shutting down niggas left and right so I figured I'd try my hand at it :)
Chick: *Smiles but shakes her head saying no*
MF: Oh well at least I tried right....
MF: Well I hope you don't mind but I am going to stand here a bit so it doesnt look like I just got rejected, *smiles*
Chick: *big grin*

I stand there for about a minute more and bounce. I should have tried to game her regardless but I had this image in my head of being that guy who just does not take no for an answer and I did not want to be him.

Night wraps up eventually blah blah. Fast forward to the walk home. I hear voices coming from the trees. I know I had a bit to drink but I determine that it is in fact real voices and not those ones that keep bothering me when I try to go to sleep or forget where I buried the bodies. So anyways, one voice starts talking about how they where in the bathroom and kinda pissed on the floor or some sh!t so I go 'Ewwwww' and another voice tells me to shut up. I go in and its two girls after a night out peeing in the bushes. One is about an 8 and the other is about a 4. The 4 is super drunk and as we recommence our walk together, she is slightly ahead of the pack

Me and the 8 are behind and kind of poking fun at how drunk she is. The 8 brushes up against me and stuff and looks at me every now and then and makes comment although the 4 is doing most of the talking. I go to put my arm around the 8 eventually and she breaks free but does not say anything. Everything still seems cool other than that but they get to their destination (the next street from my house) and thank me and we part ways. I should have tried to get them both to my place coz Im sure the 4 would have passed out on the couch or something. I could have at least told them that I lived one street over so they know.

Update
I called Rachel that night and she doesn't pick up. Expected. I go sleep around 4:30 that morning. On Saturday I get a phone call from a blocked # @ 9:30 in the damn morning. It's Rachel and when she realizes she woke me up she tells me she will let me go back to sleep and I do. I call her after I finish my work around 7pm Saturday and she doesn't pick up so I leave a msg. I see her friend @ the club Saturday night and she tells me that she got my msg and told Rachel and asks me if Rachel has called, I tell her no.

I called her today and some dude answers the phone and says Rachel don't live here. I tell him thanks and hang up. He calls me back 5 minutes later and gives me Rachel's real #. Wtf? I am wondering if this chick is in a relationship coz thats the only plausible reason to have a go-between phone #. I'll call the # he gave me in a couple days and if a guy answers I'll tell him I'm looking for <insert fake name here>

Women...

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scratching my head Pt II

Saturday night
Head out there on Saturday, first club is a sausage fest, second club looks like a club party of the before people of a Jenny Craig infomercial and so I end up staying at the 3rd club. I hit up the dancefloor and get tapped on the shoulder. Girl A tells me that girl B thinks Im cute. Girl B tells me that she didn't and that she has a boyfriend. I tell her to flip a coin and let it decide who i dance with. She tells me she has a bf and I ask her if he is here now and she says no so I said 'who cares' and she says she is faithful anyways. 'I'm faithful' does not seem like the right answer for someone in love with their bf but I coldn't be bothered with trying to devise a way to get into her pants while there are plenty of single girls around so I eject.

As soon as I eject there is another two set I saw earlier in the night, and they are dancing provactively with each other in my vicinity. One of the girls makes eye contact twice and smiles so I go in and start grinding. She (now called Fedora) says something to her friend who ejects. Fedora, who is definitely a decent 8, is dancing with me and of course, me being my horny self, I am trying to escalate by any means necessary.

I don't do this by myself hardcore but if I get a sign then its all systems go until resistance is encounter. My sign for her was we were dancing and she took my hand and put it on her on her chest/breast area. I try to get a bit more 'friendly' but she keeps declining. So after a couple songs of me trying to escalate kino and her rejecting it, I decide to isolate to the couches. I tell her lets sit down and talk and she takes my hand and leads the way.

We get to talking blah blah, me being ****y (which up until the last week or so has been lacking on my part here of late) and funny and learning about what she does, where she has travelled, her dream job, etc, etc. I # close inbetween there somewhere. The topic somehow talks to her friend she was dancing with earlier and she is discussing how they sleep together and fool around with each other but she is not a lesbian. I think some girls experiment with other girls coz it seems cool and guys like it and she dropped this tidbit almost as if she was bragging.

She says she is against threesomes and other girls though. We talk about that for a second and then I talk about how i met a lesbian couple at the club, and how one got jealous that the other one was talking to me or some sh!t. During our entire conversation, I am trying to lay the kino on still, though a bit toned down but she is not letting my hands touch her core, only her extremties. It was weird coz like I would have my arm around her should and she was laying against me, but I could not touch her waist or back or she would move my hand. So I would stroke her fingers or play with her bracelet and she would interlock her hands with mines and get closer to me. I took off her hat to reposition it, looked in her eyes for a couple seconds and went in for the kiss and she declines. W/e I am used to rejected kiss closes nowadays, it just means she aint ready.

We talk about her past relationships, last time she had sex, what she is looking for now (Spark note answers: Broke up with guy in army, a month ago, fun) and so things seem promising. However... her friend comes back with this tall lanky goofy looking dude and I jokingly ask her what are the odds of those two getting together and she says low coz her friend is just leading him on, giving him a fake #, blah blah. To me though, it looks like they are hittin it off and my target keeps bringing up his inevitable failure like she is getting jealous. Fvcking lesbians arrggghhhhh.

Anyways, long story short, we dance one more time with me trying to escalate on the dancefloor. We sit down and talk again, and her friend is still there with the other guy. Her friend gets a call that the ride is there so Fedora tells me she is leaving and I tell her I'm getting my coat. I get my coat and meet em outside. Fedora hugs me, starts walking away, walks back and kisses me mid-walk. It was like half on my lip, half on my chin, lol. I protest and then try and reposition for better kissing and she walks away. I SHOULD have forced my way with the ride since they leave reasonably close to my house, 5-10 minute drive, but I didn't. The whole interaction between us was about an hour at least. 10-20 minutes dancing and the rest talking on the couch.

She told me to text her later on around 3:30am so I would have her # and can see whats up later on, and so I text her around 4:30 and no response.... I'm starting to wonder if there is a group of girls out there or some kind of coalition that wants to get my hopes up for pvssy and then take it all away, lol. I'm thinking of toning down the kino on the dancefloor a bit to decrease flakes, but I think at the same time this will decrease potential ONS or chicks getting real hot and heavy and good to go.

I called her today after my class ended around 9pm. It rang a couple times and then went dead. I'm going to give her a call on Wednesday or Thursday and then call it a wrap. I'd be lying if I said I was happy that things don't seem to be panning out with Fedora, but I definitely aint beating myself up over it. I think that I was a little too forward that night with the kino and escalating and it might have scared her off or ruined future opportunities, but then I ask myself why did she turn around and kiss me before she left after rejecting my attempt(s) to earlier.

Anyways this is the first # close in a while that I earned via decent talking instead of kino. I thought I had a decent rapport/attraction going but still looks like a flake. Perhaps these two chicks only go out to tease guys before doing their own thing @ their place.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you only working the clubs? That is the hardest venue. What about supermarkets or bookstores?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I always would go out into the regular world and wait for a little bit of eye contact before going in but never really get any when the target is moving. I have hit up stationary areas like buses and terminals in the past though. I took a break from day game coz of essays and work due but Im going to restart during this week after my essays are finished.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Mic....I just got done reading another fantastic approach journal on RSD Nation...you should really take a look at it, this guy is plowing plowing plowing just like you and getting so much success

http://www.rsdnation.com/showthread.php?t=10775
Thanks for the link man. I read about three or four of the last pages of his journal. I've thought about joining a place like RSD because they have so much more guys on top of things with advice and critiques. (I've gotten about 8 different posters out of 115 posts) However, OTOH, I find a lot of those guys to be losers as well. Posting little anecdotes and quotes before they sarge, quoting phrases from RSD or some self help book as if it is scripture, weird names for all these techniques and routines, denaturing the PU more than it needs to be and worshipping the seducers that help them, ie Tyler Duerden.

Let me clarify, I GREW UP on Tyler Duerden's posts, I saw his posts before I saw the movie he got his name from. I downloaded his offline journal and read EVERY post which is like 2,000 or some sh!t. He is a BIG reason that I act the way I do and an influential force in me downloading the MrSex4uNYC's journal. However, to elevate him to some God status is just foolish. To pay money to attend a seminar imo is foolish. To engage in some kinda war between Style and RSD is foolish. It is about YOUR seduction life and I think a lot of posters over there get caught up in which camp they are affiliating themselves with and all this gay stuff.

As for the journal you directed me to, that dude seems like he is just kinda.. well.. I dunno. His confidence seems too over the top, like he is loosely veiling his being a try hard or something. I give him props coz of his entertaining encounters and persistence but I don't know if he has a poor choice of words or w/e but at times he rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks for the link tho, anyone who reads this or my journal feel free to critique...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Thanks for the link man. I read about three or four of the last pages of his journal. I've thought about joining a place like RSD because they have so much more guys on top of things with advice and critiques. (I've gotten about 8 different posters out of 115 posts) However, OTOH, I find a lot of those guys to be losers as well. Posting little anecdotes and quotes before they sarge, quoting phrases from RSD or some self help book as if it is scripture, weird names for all these techniques and routines, denaturing the PU more than it needs to be and worshipping the seducers that help them, ie Tyler Duerden.

Let me clarify, I GREW UP on Tyler Duerden's posts, I saw his posts before I saw the movie he got his name from. I downloaded his offline journal and read EVERY post which is like 2,000 or some sh!t. He is a BIG reason that I act the way I do and an influential force in me downloading the MrSex4uNYC's journal. However, to elevate him to some God status is just foolish. To pay money to attend a seminar imo is foolish. To engage in some kinda war between Style and RSD is foolish. It is about YOUR seduction life and I think a lot of posters over there get caught up in which camp they are affiliating themselves with and all this gay stuff.

As for the journal you directed me to, that dude seems like he is just kinda.. well.. I dunno. His confidence seems too over the top, like he is loosely veiling his being a try hard or something. I give him props coz of his entertaining encounters and persistence but I don't know if he has a poor choice of words or w/e but at times he rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks for the link tho, anyone who reads this or my journal feel free to critique...
I agree with you on a few points, mainly the one of thinking of TD as some god. However I believe there sayings, humor, etc is real good because it is turning everything into a joke.

Most of the guys I've met up with are from RSD forums, and we tend to do dumb stuff just for fun. The word chode, Chode sword, Claw, Goblin, Escalator of glory, chode crystal, box dance, Claw Unite, etc. I've met a few weird MM dudes though, it wasn't cool.

As for the Roxis guy, I think it's his humor and choice of words that might turn people off from him. He has come a long way though. One of my wings who visits NY every so often, he wings with Roxis down there and he told me that he had improved so much. One day me and my other Wing will go down there and hang out with all of them.

I think RSD forums turn off a lot of people due to there humor. It took me awhile to get used to it, now I find it fun...for example "Matt Damon" opener. Try that sh!t in real life and you'll see how funny it is saying Matt Damon over and over.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I agree with you on a few points, mainly the one of thinking of TD as some god. However I believe there sayings, humor, etc is real good because it is turning everything into a joke.

Most of the guys I've met up with are from RSD forums, and we tend to do dumb stuff just for fun. The word chode, Chode sword, Claw, Goblin, Escalator of glory, chode crystal, box dance, Claw Unite, etc. I've met a few weird MM dudes though, it wasn't cool.

As for the Roxis guy, I think it's his humor and choice of words that might turn people off from him. He has come a long way though. One of my wings who visits NY every so often, he wings with Roxis down there and he told me that he had improved so much. One day me and my other Wing will go down there and hang out with all of them.

I think RSD forums turn off a lot of people due to there humor. It took me awhile to get used to it, now I find it fun...for example "Matt Damon" opener. Try that sh!t in real life and you'll see how funny it is saying Matt Damon over and over.
I think that's where I differ from you guys in that aspect. I too see it as just a game, but the game aspect for me is meeting women and experiencing them at least sexually and potentially more. For others, the game seems to be more about the comraderie between brothers in the community and seeing what they can get away with or how they can push the envelope with women. Women are not the focus as much as conquering women or making them trophies or conquests. Its hard to put the right words on what I see the community as exactly but I can't stress enough that I am not painting it in a negative light. Quite the opposite. I think that the whole comraderie between brothers thing is cool too, just not for me. I'm more of the loner type. I certainly wouldn't knock anyone else who is doing it coz its your life and whatever gives you happiness while not causing harm to others is all you.

Anyways, as for my journal, I haven't been inactive for the past week. Been super busy in fact... I've got plans tonite but if they fall thru I will type up whats been goin on in my neck of the woods. Pce

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so HB Fedora from the last update texted me not long after I made that original post complaining about her being a likely flake. We get to texting back and forth and agree to meet up on Saturday night.

Friday
So instead of waiting for Saturday to roll around I decide to go out and have some fun. I’ve started going to the crappier clubs first and trying my luck there so as to not waste the night trying to get in state for the better clubs. I roll up in the club and there are a couple chicks getting jocked etc etc. Eventually I see one that I feel like going up to so after a second or two of hesitation I head in and go to start grinding her from behind. The girl swivels away and then her and her friend run off the fvcking floor! Ouch.

After posting up in the spot a bit I say fvck it and head to the better club. I get there and upon entry at the door this hb8.5 stops me
HB8.5: OMG you look just like <insert celebrity> He is dating so and so but me and he is gonna be my future husband
Mic Fiend: Oh that’s cool, how would u like to be my future ex?
HB8.5: …Okay!
Mic Fiend: Alright cool, well imma be back, Im just gonna see who is here.

I eject and go around the club to see what’s popping. I see HBEuro, go up and give her a hug and she kisses me on the cheek. I’ve seen HBEuro a couple times @ school recently and we have conversed a lil bit there but nothing major. Anyways I keep it moving and I also see HBCoveted so I give her a hug and move along. Also I see HBStyle there with HBCoveted but me and HBStyle aren’t really on speaking terms, we both kinda phased each other out so I don't acknowledge her.

After a while I see that there is nothing on the dancefloor and so I grab a seat on one of the couches. After about a minute or two who should sit down on the adjacent couch but the girl I met earlier, HB8.5 (now my referred to as Eva). We make eye contact and I motion her to sit next to me. She comes over after a couple seconds and we get to talking she has been drinkin n smoking but is still pretty witty. We get some rapport going and things are going nicely. I ask her what she is looking for in the club and she says just to dance really and so I say what are we waiting for and I take her hand and we hit the dancefloor.

Dance a bit blah blah, don’t try and escalate the kino like I normally do. I am focused more on pushing and pulling here and there like touching her and getting close and then choosing to stop dancing with her and to just bounce by myself for a bit.

We grab the couches after a while again and get to talking. She is an artist and we talk about art and she is telling me her ideas about starting up a program and stuff. It is actually interesting stuff but even if it wasn’t I would feign interest coz she is obviously passionate about this. I see her applying lip gloss (aka getting ready to kiss/trying to appear pretty) so that is a good sign. I put some gum in my mouth and she asks for a piece but it’s the last one. I ask her if she wants to taste it, she says yea, I go in and k-close. We share one 5 second kiss and then she pulls away coz her friends are pointing and talking.

She starts cracking on how her friends are just watching us and then we start looking for a quiet place in the club to make out. I # close somewhere inbetween here. We end up just outside the bathroom and are going at it and people are just staring as they go by. Felt pretty cool, I can’t lie. Actually, funny story. Eva and HBEuro actually kinda sorta run in the same clique but not really. I’m kicking it with Eva and we are kinda in front of HBEuro and Eva starts grinding me right in front of her. Eventually, me and Eva grab a couch after making out and Eva sees HBEuro making eye contact in my direction and HBEuro actually kinda tries to get into our conversation awkwardly once. Eva asks me if I fvcked her and I don’t give a straight answer. Eva starts telling me its okay if I fvcked her coz she gets around and everyone fvcks her. WTF, I haven’t fvcked her yet :( Now that I know she is a ho… …well no more of me being shy or too nice, Im just gonna go and try and get mines that much harder, lol.) I saw HBEuro isolated on the side of club with another dude later on so yea, shawty might actually be a be a ho. It’s like I said before
Microphone Fiend in 97th post of thread said:
Maybe HBEuro is a tease in the club or a world class h0
haha. Oh well. I still wanna hit it. Anyways me and Eva are sitting down again, more rapport building and I convince her to come back to my place so we can hang and she says how about her place instead. So we are gonna get a lift with her friends and before they are ready to go one of them comes up to me and says:

HB: So you’re the guy who doesn’t like liars?
MF: Excuse me?
HB We met before and I asked if you are a liar coz I don’t like liars and you just walked away.
MF: I’m sorry but I really don’t know who you are. I might have met you before… I meet a lot of ppl.

I seriously don’t know who this chick is so I’m like whatever. Then her friend comes along and it clicks. I met these girls here: and they started getting kinda sorta b!tchy so I just ejected when they asked me some qualifiying bullsh!t. Like I’m really gonna qualifiy myself to a chick that does not intend on kicking it, get the fvck outta here.

Anyways, me and Eva wait for the friends to leave so that she can grab her purse out of their car and catch a taxi with me. They are walkin slow and talking about us so we walk ahead and make out in the car park a bit. The security guard sees us and comes to break it up and then escorts us to the car. He is an amicable dude and Im drunk so fvck it, I just talk to him when her friends catch up to us. Eva goes to get her purse and her friends are CBing the fvck out of me, telling her I’m only 18, calling me a pig, saying that they can’t give me a lift coz the driver’s fiancée does not allow men in the car. Wow. Eventually they somehow convince Eva to go home with them coz she got work the next day so she tells me sorry and gets in the car. Fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvck. Actually I can’t say I was too pissed though, I’m used to getting it taken from me last minute so I just talk to the security guard a bit and then head back to the club.

I get there and the club is closed, so I walk to the other club I always go to, the broken down one with fat girls most of the time. They stop letting people in after a certain time but allow ppl to come in if you are somewhat of a regular so I get in. I post up and it is about 3-4 girls worth hollering it. One chick is giving me a little eye contact and I am contemplating going in. Also there is this chick I’ve seen throughout the night of clubbing but wasn’t too interested so I didn’t holler. She is about a lower to mid range 7. We made eye contact a couple of times previously that night and out of nowhere she walks up and says
HBnative: I seen you eyeing me up all night
MF: Oh yea? Well how come you didn’t text me?
HBNative: I don’t have your #
MF: Alright it is…
HBNative: Hold on let me give you my phone

We talk for like 2-3 minutes and then she ejects coz her ride is leaving. The chick I wanted to talk to left and so I bounce. HBNative calls me around 4am and 6am but has work and so she doesn’t come over.

Last edited: