Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in the Game at age 34 - Journal

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

After 10 years, I decide to bring myself back to the game. Last ten years has being a great journey for me, I graduated from a good university with a business degree, brought several properties and travel around the world to film a travel show. But one part of my life hasn't fixed is women. I still struggle with getting interest from women and as well as keeping them. I guess I avoid it by traveling, and traveling a lot. As my parent are aging, I do want to find the right one and settle down.

So, this time, I am determine to fix this part of my life. I have no shame to admit, I have no game and willing to start from the beginning. I also have to start eating healthy and start to be back in shape, there is so much for me to do and I am proud I have being doing that for last few days. This is a step by step process for me.

My short term goal in next 30 days is find a date, no expectation of long term relationship, just getting some experience handling dates and keeping them.

Therefore, I am doing the Stylelife Challenge right now. So, here is my Day 1:

June 12, 2018 – Day 1:

Just watched the Style Life video and had to answer the following questions:

a. One or two sentences describing how you believe other people currently perceive you.

A successful accountant who owns lots of real estate properties, travel around the world in style and makes really cool videos.

b. One or two sentences describing how you'd ideally like to be perceived by others.

Someone who is passionate, have a successful career, fun to be with and independent and live life to the fulliest.

c. Three of your behaviors or characteristics that you would like to get rid of.

1. bad sleep habit and working in the night

2. having reason to stay home especially like to stay in bed

3. poor eating habits

d. Three new behaviors or characteristics that you would like to adapt

1. Exercise at least five days a week

2. Stay away as much as possible from home

3. Always ask a girl out

Exercise for Day 1:

Make small talk with five strangers today (done)

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 13, 2018 – Day 2:

What are the three accomplishments you want to achieve to make your life happier?

- Be able to find a career in finance with lots of opportunities for advancement

- Able to settle down with a women to start a family

- Be one of the top travel channels on YouTube

What are the reasons why these things would make you happier?

- To have the prestige and stable financially

- I won’t need to be lonely

- That is a passionate I want to share with others

What is your Personal Mission?

I will become a successful accountant who will advance to my full career potential within next three years.

Which are the three final Personal Mission results that will tell that YOU DID IT?

- I will have high paying job of at least $90,000

- I will have already dated five women and engaged to one that I really liked

- I will have over 500,000 subscribers and over 50 million views

Why are you now fully committed to pursue your Personal Mission?

1. because IF I DON’T pursue it NOW, I will continue to suffer over the next years and

a. My finance will get worst

b. My personal mental wellness will get worst

c. My YouTube won’t have any purpose

2. but if I DO pursue it NOW, I will enjoy the next years and

a. My finance will get lot better

b. My personal mental wellness will get lot better since there will no longer pressure from my parent

c. My YouTube channel will become a money maker

Work on the posture techniques, always left your head and looking forward rather than down.

Right after, I visited one of the agencies that serves Meals on Wheels which I used to volunteer, I wanted to get out there little more, so I wanted to get back to volunteer. The person in charge told me that she is leaving the position and there might not be a interview until a replacement is found, I immediately put together a cover letter and resume and decided to apply for the position in the Starbucks.

I chat up the first girl next to me, asking her where she is found and she told me from Colombia and showed her my travel show on TV featuring both Peru and Bolivia and asked her why I should visit her country. She started talking and talking… I kind of lost interest in her after she told me she is dating her boyfriend and living with him for last three years since 17 years old, 20 now. But, she still wanted me to take her out to show her some local food and added me on Facebook.

After the first girl left, on the same seat on the other side, I chatted a Asian girl, also 20 years old, we talked for like half hour. I told her the math questions she is working on scares me, and she goes into her life story about she hated a university that is out of town and glad to be transferred back to the city. She said she is studying economics and wanted to work in investment banking, I said to her that is my degree and I used to work for Morgan Stanley as fixed income fund manager before becoming a CPA accountant. I kind of lose interest in her after she told me she is 20 years and also living with her boyfriend for last three years. However, I did give her my number and email and offer her help with her economic related questions in case she needs help.

So, one of the task of the day is no shower or shave, I guess I couldn’t work out. I ended up going to a meditative yoga taught by one of the my female friend Angela who is really cute, a vegan.

Right after, I drove up the city to see one of the girl who is gold digger that I dated years and years ago for some drinks. My intention is just practice talking to women with her. She asked me pick her up at a friend’s house and give her a ride back along the way… instantly I knew she is same girl, getting a free ride off me. To be nice, I agreed and I have learn my lesson.

The funny thing is she is pretty much shameless… I said I don’t eat anything anything after 9 pm because I wanted to be fit and just wanted a quick drink from McDoanld’s. She insist checking out of the Indian place and she said if there is anything there, we can go back McDonald’s. So, she went in and pick up some food costing about $13.50 and looked at me, I asked her did you bring any money. She said no.

I looked at her and said, you know it’s a horrible habit to take a advantage of our friendship, if you don’t have money, you shouldn’t expect others to pay for you. I am going to nice this and help you out but don’t expect to this to happen again.

So, that goes my entire day.

- Talk to five women with eye contact (done)
- Listen to audio (done)

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 14, 2018 – Day 3

First Two Task, 1 – Do Not Shower and 2 – Do not shave!

This is hard because this will be second day without shower or grooming. I also missed doing workout, so I have really no choice to shower after I did my P90X Shoulder and Arms before going on a lunch date with my ex-girlfriend who I am asking to help me carry a baby. However, I didn’t shave.

Task 3: I also practice voice projection and as well learn the habit of speaking slower with deeper voice. That will definitely takes time, but at least I realized that speaking too fast is one of my weakness.

Task 4: I randomly called sushi store and ask if they serve real wasabi before calling few numbers and ask for movie recommendation as required by the assignment.

After these things where done, I went back to polishing up a resume and cover letter and applied for job for the second time this week.

One things I am really proud is that I have started eating really healthy except tonight when I ended up buying a chocolate bar while filling up my car. But I am fine with that since I do except some bump along the way.

Task 5: Listen to the mindshap exercise.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP let me tell you something you are only back in the game as you put it when you realize that women and happiness are NOT related,wake up...

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP let me tell you something you are only back in the game as you put it when you realize that women and happiness are NOT related,wake up...
Thanks for your comment. I do want to settle down and eventually with a family. I don't want to be alone for rest of my life.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 15, 2018 – Day 4:

Task 1: Do not masturbate today (done)

Task 2: Wash well and dress well, feel like a million dollars.

After the second task, I went to funeral and witness death! I wasn’t sad, I knew everyone has their time. I don’t when is mine, so I want to live my life to the fullest.

TASK 3: Today, you have a special mission. It is best to perform this mission as soon as you are shaved, showered, clean, and feeling good.

- Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to this one, but I am ready to re-do the entire Day 4 again.

I had to continue to polish up resume and apply for another job and prepare for a blind date tonight. All I had to say about the blind date is the girl is as dead as rock inside and anti-social.

As I am writing this at 11:00 pm, this is my day. So once again..! Day 4 again tomorrow!

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 16, 2018 – Day 4

Long day today…. I re-did Day 4.

Task 1: Do not masturbate today (done)

Task 2: Wash well and dress well, feel like a million dollars.

Task 3: Ask five women on where to get some cool men clothing store.

For this assignment I went to a mall, I was scared in the beginning but after first two girls, I was quit a breeze. I ended up in H&M and asked few other women where is the men’s section and follow by if there is any men’s store. I actually ended buying a short, a t-shirt and hat… a good start.

On the way out of the mall, I saw a really, really cute girl shopping for a phone at mobile kiosk, I pretended to be interested in a iPad on promotion with the purchase of a data. I pretend to be busy until I look at her and went over and say “you are absolutely stunning, I really want to get to know you… but I am pickup a iPad. Give me one second.” I went back to the staff and continue picking up a data plan, I knew I won’t able to sign on for the data plan since I got a corporate data plan provided by my television network. I just need to pretend to do something else so don’t think I am needy since I got other priorities. Eventually after five minutes, I went back and told her I only have few minutes since the staff is processing my application for a new line. I ask her about her background and after few minutes I asked about whether she is seeing anyone and if not, I want to take her out on a date. I also admitted to her that I am nervous talking to a beautiful girl like her. She said she is with someone. I told, he is very lucky. We chatted for few more minutes and I told her about television show and encourage to watch it since she likes to travel.

TASK 4 (OPTIONAL)If you haven’t yet posted your photo in the Style Critique section of the board, do so today.

For this task, I posted a photo of myself inside the fitting room and actually got lots of good feedback on the Facebook. Most of the comment were positive and many reminds me to make sure I am 100% comfortable, which is the most important.

TASK 5

Go to the Style Critique section of the board. Offer constructive criticism to those who have posted photos. You’re going to want to look at:--the first impression you get from the photo--the way the clothes fit.--the style of dress.--hairstyle and, if applicable, facial hair--grooming--body language—accessories.

Well, since Stylelife board no longer exist, I took of many of my friends who are good with women’s profile pictures and made few comment. I also take notice on guys who roams the mall and also observe what they are wearing and get some ideas.

Anyways, I ended tonight in a house party and few nice cute girls, I manage to close two of them on Facebook, both 29. One doing her PhD in engineering and one from Japan to learn English. Also another, a 37 year who took interest in my travel job, but has a boyfriend there. They all seems to like me, in fact they were all surrounding me at any given times. It seems like having a job at the National Geographic really helps and they all want to hear more of what I do.

I ended giving the 37 year old and her boyfriend a ride home in my BMW X1 since we are going to same direction. All the way home, she was telling her how she is a perfect fit for my job and I should consider her as my replacement.

Anyways, this is my day… ending at 2:30 am.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Good job on approaching the girl at the kiosk! An indirect approach may of been a better strategy, although you'll learn more about them as you go through the challenge :)

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 17 – Day 5

So, I didn’t do much of the game, actually nothing. I needed to catch with life and there is not enough time to go out to a mall and get free advice from departure store makeup artist. To be honest, I am not really interest since working as host of a television show, I actually have access to the best makeup artist in the industry. But I am still going to do Day 5 tomorrow, all the exercise.

So, this is what happened today.

The PhD girl messaged me on Facebook and tag herself in my photos. Here the entire conversation.

Girl:

Hey Charles! It was great meeting you last night! Talking with you has me thinking about different career possibilities that I hadn't even imagined before, so thank you for that mind-expansion! Haha, Really too bad about Nat Geo putting a ban on female hiring. Hopefully that isn't for long!

[So basically I told her that because of the recent me-too movement, our network actually don’t want to hire women given the risk of lawsuits]

Me:

Its really cool meeting you!!! I am pretty sure it’s just temporary. Let me when you are free and we can catch on coffee

Girl:

Yea! That would be great What's your schedule like? Do you work during the day usually?

Me: Great, let's do this... I'lll busy until Tuesday afternoon. Let me know what type of food you like and let me work something out Eating is my weakness, hahah! I am sure I'll able to end up in a awsome place

Girl: Hahaha. Fair. I'm like you in that I can't do the fried stuff. I'm a bit of a health nut. That being said, I really like trying different cuisines! I just can't do gluten

Me: How about Japanese food, it's main rice and raw fish

Girl: Yesss. J I love sushi

Me: Perfect, what time if your classes over? I'll get around 4:30 pm or so, and can pick you up J

Girl: Hmm. Looking at my calendar, I'm pretty booked up this week. Might have to save sushi for another time. I think I could do an hour or so for coffee Tuesday though around 5?

Me: Sure Any place in particular you like?

Girl: Cool! I've been meaning to try Strange Love on Spadina... Have you been?

Me: Nope, but i trust your suggestions J Plus I am easy going I’ll see you there then Tuesday at 5 pm

Girl: Sounds good!

Me: Let me know if you need me to pick you up or else I’ll meet you there J

Girl: I'll have my bike, so I should be good to meet there Thanks for the offer though!

Me: Great, excited to see you then!

Girl: Lisewise!

Me: For now, I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather and rest of this lovely weekend!!!

Girl: you too!!!

So, I guess I got myself a first date on Tuesday. Which is good!

Second girl like one of my post on Facebook, but nothing more. So, I decided to sent her a message:

Me: Want to go to Niagara Fall later this week?

Her: Ah..I'm not

Me: Do you want to go?

Her: Oh sorry, I mean I can't

Me: No worries;) hope to see you sometime

Her: Thank you J

So, I guess no go for the second girl. But it’s fine. I am pretty happy about the progress so far.

Now, this get ****ty at the end of the day. I was out to do some food delivery on my car which I do as exercise, I know it sounds stupid to do with a car and but a bike. But its just faster and I make lot, lot and lot more and I love the challenges by timing myself. One of the mother****er rear bump passenger site of my car and tried to ran off. However, I was smart enough to snap a license plate photo and off to the collision reporting center to file a report. It’s really nothing major but it does bring down the mood.

After coming home, I needed to write up a script for a upcoming television episode of my travel show… something I absolutely hate since it means sitting in front of a screen for hours and hours watching boring ass footages.

With that being said, this as being my Day 6 in the game or still on Day 5 for Stylelife.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 18, 2018 – Day 5

For today, its back to Day 5.

Task 1 - I took a look of the PDF containing the complete guide to grooming, which I find an extremely helpful. It basically tells me all dirt and hairs has to be gone and my body is something I do get control over, so I should really hit the gym.

- Total agreed, I did the P90X exercise today, spent about a hour doing weights.

- I also eaten fairly healthy lunch today, lean children with rice

Task 2 – Read the most useful notes on the photo I posted (done), I didn’t find too many of my friends posted any comment. Most of all basically said my new cool is pretty cool. But I think the best way is to go out and get feedback in the real world.

After workout I came back home, took a quick nap before applying to two other jobs, then it was out to see a very cute girl, whom messaged me yesterday and wanted to meet up. She is engaged, but I still took this opportunity to practice my sitting up straight, talking to her, especially using different tones. We spent over a hour eating sushi before I had to go to do the next task since department store closes early during the weekdays. She was told me I was inspiration especially about the upcoming season of my travel show on Amazon Prime Video. She wanted to do something similar, I told her she must write everything out like a business plan, and I can help out. She told me that she will be gone for two weeks but we should get together again.

Task 3 – Your field assignment today is to get a free style consultation (done), basically I needed to go into a department stores and ask for advice from cosmetic counter staff on what they think I should improve on. I was working little late tonight so I ended in a major drugstore chain twice. The first location, I was looking around, but no help came. I left, went to the same chain store about 10 minutes away where a Ukraine girl advice I should get a face cleaner, something to fix up my shadow on under my eye and also something to hide my dark spots. She told me I should come back tomorrow during the natural day light to try some of the product on.

Honestly, it seems like I have no problem getting girls to go out, but most of them are women I know. However, I do take advantage of this to practice all the things I need to improve on. Now, tomorrow will be little different, a first actual date with a girl I only met once.

Wish me luck!

Task 5 – Try on net clothing that I brought. I actually felt more confident last few days with my new clothing, there is so many great comment on it when I going down the street and find women look at me more often. I guess it’s a good first step.

I guess this is how my day goes.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 19, 2018 – Day 6

Task 1 – Shower, shave and feel good (done!) and go out on practice indirect opening.

I didn’t quite did that right away because in the morning I had to go career assessment for a new job and in the afternoon I needed to go on the date I met the Saturday night, it’s the 29 year old PhD engineer. The date went pretty well, she arrived earlier and brought herself a coffee, I arrived about 5 minutes late since I had another round of issues with my existing tenant for one of my condo units. I apologized for the lateness and she was cool with it. I tried to offer another round coffee or deserts, she politely declined, so I ended up buying myself ice-coffee. We had a about a hour long chat before she had to leave for something tonight. She look lot longer without make up which is fine, because I like natural women. Basically we talked about my travel and my job as host, she talked about why she chosen to go into PhD in engineering and her plans since graduation is in two month. Her real passion is in music and she is a great violin player and just got recruited in a local band to play for the summer and internship at a national non-profit organization which provides math literacy for children. I congratulates her on her accomplishment and with her well. I told her that my parent is on to me to settled down but she told me given she just finish school, that is not something she can consider. I guess this might have scared her, perhaps in the future I need to avoid the topic unless I am certain she in the same page. She is really nice girl, but there is not much real click. I took the advantage of this date by practicing speaking slower with different tones, eye contact, especially looking into someone face when talking to them. However, thing that I need to take a way is… number one, arriving on time! Two, she initiated all the hugs, I need to have more physical contact with women. But overall, I consider this a successful date and I might ask her out again for another round of practice.

Task 3 – Approach five women and make compliment then walk away.

On the way home from the date, I shop by a pop-up KitKat store which sell limited edition customized bars. I went in and saw a Indian girl with her mother, she was taking videos of the staff making her chocolate. I went over said that is quite something…. I notice her accent and she her where she is from, they said South Africa, I told her that one of my favorite places on earth is Cape Town and its not the same with other part of the country since it is safe, wealthy and I love the Table Mountain and also activities like shark diving. They were surprised I visited that place as a Asian. But the conversation got cut short since their chocolate was ready for pickup and I wish them well for the rest of the day.

Task 4 – Generate your own opening

I had some issue on the second approach, but one of my best places I like to 7 Eleven since I have their mug to get $0.50 refill, I notice a girl with some cool earrings but didn’t what to say. I told her that is cool when both me and her line up to pay, I ask her what’s the story behind it. She given me the whole boring ass stories which I forgot. I told her that my jobs required me not to have any earrings or tattoos and I’ll find fired instantly if they catch me getting wearing religious symbols. She was fascinated, but same here she had to pay at the cashier and her boyfriend was outside.

Third girl was a duo, they both work at a bar and I looked it and pretend to see what they have on the menu outside, both was out to smoke. They asked me to come in but I said I am on the way home but given I like two minutes away, I come back another night. I asked her which night are great and she told me that different has different themes and there is duo language night tomorrow. I said that’s great because I always travel and love learning new languages as well as experiencing their culture. I notice a tattoo on one of the girls and ask them what is. She said that is Roman letters of the date her grandmother passed away. I told that is so sweet because when my first grandmother on the my mother side passed, I was writing my accounting exam and she didn’t want me to know how sick she was back home. Second grandmother passed away when I was filming a travel show. We ended up talking about my job as host for a travel show on the National Geographic and I decided throw in some benefits without some like I bragging in. I said I am quitting at the end of the month but will missed flying business class for free anywhere and free hotel rooms for rest of my life and also experiencing all the amazing culture worldwide. I found out one of them are photographer, I encourage to go on Your Shot on NatGeo site and start posting and maybe she will get notice. For another girl, she said she wanted to open a spa and already writing a plan, I told her I used to own a hotel condo and remember those days and offer to help her or direct her to source of financing if she need a helping hand. I was about to walk away or at least look like it when they asked me if I have Instagram, I said not really but Facebook. Both immediately pull out their phones and added me on.

Task 5 – Look at opener message board and compare the quality of mine.

Like I said, Stylelife board doesn’t exist anymore. But I am pretty confident I did a fairly good job on the opening. But still, there is always rooms for improvement.

Anyways, I guess I did everything that was required. Chat up five women and the last two took a really serious interest in me. That is the day I have… excite for tomorrow.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 20, 2018 – Day 7

Task 1 – Read all the openers developed listed in the PDF files (Done)

Honestly, I really don’t like the canned stuff like asking for women’s opinion. I really, really, really don’t see women response positively on the street by asking them whether dogs or cat are better. But I am open to anything.

Task 2 – Lesson to the files attached on opening

Body language is super important given you want to appear non-threating… I am Asian, so I am sure that is already taken care of.

Task 3 – Choose two favorite opener and open

I got to admit, I didn’t do that. I did open! On the bus, I saw a cute blonde with a partial tattoo sticking out of their slipper and look like Canada. I saw her and ask her whether it’s the map of Canada on her feet she said yes. I told her I proudly wear my Canadian flag clothing and backpacks when traveling and I have being over 100 countries. However, I am not allowed to have tattoos or else I’ll get fired right away. She seems to be really interested what types of work I do. I told her I host a TV show and I am already glad to be back since this is the best country on earth. I found out she is working at a tech company nearby and through out the conversation I ask her whether should get off at the next stop to show that I am not needy. In the end, it was my stop to get off and I didn’t sense as much interest from her, so I am just moved on.

Task 4 – Make sure to groom and shower and approach five women

I think I go beyond that… by making sure I worked out later at night P90X Day 3. However, I also mess up for ending at Taco Bell and eating some ****ty food. Lesson learnt!

So, here is the rest of the approaches, all happen on Centre Island. One of my female friend is going away and hosted a party down at the beaches. I needed to take a ferry and saw a girl with a big dog and she smiles and ask me to pet him. I did and I told her I used to have a dog and had it for 13 years. We talked about dog vs. chat and I used to volunteer at organization which provide therapy dogs. But time wasn’t on my side and shortly after she needed to get off at the next stop.

When I show up at the beach, my female friend was topless, nothing special because it’s a nude beach. I actually never saw her body until now and she is pretty cute without bra o. I left over 30 minutes since there is no women except bunch of older ones and a fat cousin with a boyfriend. After I left she messaged me on Facebook:

Girl:

J it was so nice seeing you. Always cool to learn about your adventures and glad to hear you're taking care of yourself and know when you need a break

Me: I am sure you need a big ass break too and perhaps we’ll find to all to chill this amazing summer ahead

Girl:

J I'm grateful to have friends like yous. That was such a nice day. It was so cool when everyone was making a beat together

I know her for few years and she is in her early 20s, but I think she return from her upcoming trip I may practice pickup on her.

On the way back on the ferry. She, a couple also offer me to pet their dog. I ask where they are from and they said US, only staying for couples of more hours. I told her that there is many things to do, but they said no where to camp so I made some suggestions for them and places where they can get free beers.

Overall, I didn’t approach five women, but four… none of them using canned openers, I rather observe the situation and talk. I don’t know whether I can stand memorizing other people’s line. However, I should approach more, seriously getting rip of my fear.

So, game on… that’s the type of day I made for Day 7.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 23, 2018 – Day 8

So, I was ultra busy last few days to work on the game, I don’t want over take my life. Show business sometimes can kill you. However, I actually really, really proud that I still manage to workout and try to get in shape. So, it’s not like I didn’t do anything.

But I am finally back on the track again this time Day 8.

Task 1 - Listen to the following audio lesson on anticipating and defusing objections to approaches. (Done)

Task 2 - Go out and approach five women or groups that include women today with the openers you used yesterday. (Done)

After the gym, I went back to 7 Eleven to get some $0.50 green tea refills and saw entire group of beautiful women. There are four of them and two of them are lining up to pay. So, I quickly filled up and walked over. I overheard they ask the other two if they need anything. I jumped in and said… NO, nothing is good except for the this… point to 7 Eleven Cup, the green tea which will keep you young. They laughed, I once again started talking about there are Asian countries where it is normal for people to live up to 100 year old by drinking tea and I visited many of them myself because of work. Once again, this led them to asking me my line of work, same answer… I worked for National Geographic and I have a travel show. I saw one of episodes on my phone featuring Thailand since one of them mention they wanted to go there. I always look to the cashier pretending to able to walk away any second as a time constraint. In the end, the other two paid and left… I should have ask for the cute girl’s Facebook and offer advices.

I wasn’t going to stay home, so I ended up going to gay district since its Pride Week. It is pretty crazy, near the temporary bathroom cube. There is a huge lineup with gives me a opportunity to chat up another group of four girls. I start talking to about how grateful I am back and able to see so much diversity in our city and this country. I also used to the hole in the wall which is even worse. Once again, they asked what is my job. Same ****… I work for NatGeo as a host. The bad news is their taxi soon after and left.

Last set of three girls was in a pizza store. I knew there will lots of hungry girls after midnight because the Pride event goes into 2 am. After I got my food, I intently waited for table with absolutely no sitting in there. This way, if any girl wanted a chair, I can just ask them to join. This time, funny enough one of the recognized me from TV. Same ****, she is interested in Thailand and what is what I show them. But once their pizza is ready, they said to go. They wanted to find me on YouTube, I told them that they should look me up on Facebook and ask me any questions since I love answering fan. That is 2 am… wow, time fly!

So that is my day. I beginning to use time constraint and doesn’t seem any differences. But at the same time, I should have open more.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look like I may have to pause the game for another few days. It crazy how much things I needed to do.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 29, 2018 – Day 9

It has crazy one week and I barely even have time to breath, so no game. However, I always find time to exercise in my 24 hours gym. I am proud of that… but I need to get back on track on the diet, I have not being eating properly. There was a lot of work to close down my ice-cream store which I owned for two years, that was hard. I needed to repaint the place and then return it to the mall. There is also tons of paperwork and also my travel show.

But I am glad I went out tonight to get Day 9 done right after my workout.

TASK 1 - Look over the previous week’s assignments, do any assignment that I missed. No, I pretty much did everything up until this point.

One of the girls on my Facebook updated her status and said she is finally home from assignment. I posted a reply.

Me - “want a happy meal?”

Girl – “off course”

Me – “Give me a time”

Then she privately messaged me:

Girl: Haha you are so random and wonderful. How are you?

Me: I am good, it's good you are now back too what's new with you?

Girl: Well I had a 6 month gig doing product management for a video software company. It was amazing and fascinating but its over now.

Me: Well, my journey of three years is also over I permanetly grounded for good

Girl: Haha. So im back. I was actually thinking of you, you seem to always make your dreams come true. And i was wondering how to copy you Hehe welcome back as well

Me: part lucky and part connection and also part hard work they all equal out today is actually last day at work, let's go for coffee after the long weekend, you can pick my brains

Girl: Excellent. Im in

Me: How is Tuesday?

Girl: Tuesday is perfect. Right now im also looking for opportunities so my schedule is pretty loosey goosey

Rest of it is pretty boring, but she said she is vegan and it will be her cheat day and we settled on sushi.

TASK 2 - If, yesterday, during the task to open five people, you only approached women who were alone, today you should repeat the exercise with group of women.

Tonight, I finished up my workout and it was only 9:30 pm, I took my car to drove around looking for some action, first place comes to mind is always the 7 Eleven and I saw bunch of girls waiting for washroom, I went over and smile and said something like “I guess this is the most popular area in the store”, I started chatting up a British girl who got a Masters in marketing. We talked about her work and but she was interested in my job when I told her my job as host of travel show. But the conversation got cut short by the previous girl came out of the bathroom.

Then I decided to drive down the waterfront, I brought a beer, park my car and started roaming. Then I saw a booth selling argan oil, I told the girl working in the store that I just came back from Morocco and saw how they did it. The conversation went really well, but she is just not my type, she was super overweight. I didn’t want to go home and I started hanging outside a pizza joint with a can of beer just like if I am chilling out. Eventually, I landed at the third place, inside a free arcade, which is super cool. I started asking one of the girls how to play on one of the machines, then we started talking and I told her that I can’t believe I found this place. I being to over 100 countries but knows so little about the city I lived in and this place makes me feel young again. She then told me about she is from Egypt, she is really cute and just graduated from animation and is currently doing a documentary on that right now. I told her I want to show her something, I pull out my phone and show her my Egypt episode of my travel show and I said that I wanted to support the people in her country by showcasing the best of what it has to offer and also tell people its safe to go there. We had a really good chat, but she didn’t have Facebook but I ended up following each other on Twitter.

Then, I walked to my car and took at one of the girls that was covered in tattoo. I said, wow… she look at me with disguise and I just continued on. I parked my car at home and wasn’t ready to go home. I walked around and by 1:15 AM, I decided to come home to write report.

Here is what my progress:

- I must approached, there is so many pretty girls which I am just not approach.

- I am getting better in holding a longer conversation

- I should close, instead of Facebook, its time to ask for numbers.

- I should also ask for dates.

So for now, game on…

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 30, 2018 – Day 10

I didn’t have time to post last few days, there is so much I have to catch up on as always especially I am trying to find another job.

So, basically for Day 10, I need to learn disqualifier and oh my goodness… it is hard. I ended up in a house party and there is really a lot of young beautiful girls. In fact the half of the entire crowd is medical students. I spoken to few and one particular stands out. She is 26 year old Italian, and told me she is single and currently on dating app. I told her that is crazy that is beautiful but yet using these app. She said it is hard to find someone nice. I tried to disqualified her by saying she need to speak mandarin to my mother, but my mother can overlooking her flaw by substituting it for a really nice slice of pizza. I end the night by driving her friend to the train station. I looked her up on Facebook and adding her as friend and go from there.

July 4, 2018

Identity Building

1. What are you current jobs, hobbies, and / or course of study?

I am currently unemployed and looking for a career in accounting, but I am former host of a travel show that goes all over the world. My hobbies is filming different places on earth and showcasing it on TV. My hobbies are exercise, eating different types of food and photography.

2. Select one of the answers to the question above (#2) and write it down here

Definitely the being a host of travel show get me lots of attention and most women loves hearing about silly and interesting stories.

3. Given the hobby, job and or course of study, what are the most interesting, adventurous things you are or will be working on or studying that impact everyone in the world or just small group of local people

My show has being seen around the world on television, online platforms like Amazon Prime Video and YouTube. I constantly gotten email telling me my show has motivated them to book their flight and discover the world. I also showcase many local businesses in order to support the local economies where-ever I go. Therefore, I believe this show is very meaningful and has quite a large impact.

4. Imagine you are recruit for the job or hobby. And you want to prepare an advertisement to attract people to that position – people who not involved in the field and know little or nothing about and state the impact.

Become a travel show host for National Geographic

Where you can explore the world, experience different cultures, see the magnificent natural wonders, re-live the histories on ancient sites and sampling tasty food. While showcasing and sharing these experience with world while promoting and support local economies where-ever we you and bring people together with greater understanding and respect.

5. Examine the sales line you wrote. Remove adjectives, adverbs, and other unnecessary hype words that appeal to women. If possible replace it modified facts.

Discover the world by becoming a television travel show host

6. Now, write down your answer to #5 here and say it out loud, preceded by the word “I”.

I am discover the world by becoming a television travel show host

7. Four other jobs, activities or hobbies

CPA:

Advance your career by becoming a Chartered Professional Accountant

I have fulfilling career by becoming a CPA

Rowing:

Become a rower to bring the competitiveness within

I am rower and has learnt to be come competitive

Economic Major:

Study economies and learn the world of business

I have studied economics and have learnt the world of finance

8. Final Identity Statement

I am a television host with passionate to showcase different cultures, a CPA with interest in numbers, a graduate of economics with interest in world of finances, and rower who learn to be competitive and goal orientated.

Date:

During the day, I ended up going on the date with one of the girl which messaged me above, we had sushi and it was nice, but I find there is just no connection there. She message me today and thank me for the company and my advice on starting a foundation. Anyways, I told her anytime. I may go out with her again since she is always downtown.

Task 3 - Approach a group with at least one women and use both root and time constraint

Okay, time constraint, not a problem but using disqualifier it is pretty hard. So this is what happened yesterday. I decided to head up at night since I have no interest being home. I ended up at a outdoor beer market for fundraising for theater plays. I approach a nearby table with lots of flyer of upcoming plays, there is a group of girls. I asked if they host plays in the stage, they said they do not know but I should come to one of them since she is in it and she pointed down to a flyer. I said, that is great and have my body lean in the 45 degree angle to make sure it look like I am walking away. I said it must be hard being a actor, she said yes. Then I proceed by saying it is nice meeting you. So in this case, I basically did everything except disqualifier. Second case is when I am sitting down there is a girl walked by and I told her to have a seat. She did and pretty much same thing happen, she told me how hard it is to be a actor. I said I remember when first working out at National Geographic, I was only getting paid $30K vs. $150K as a accountant, but now since the show is making money, I am getting $200K. I did this DHV myself but also doesn’t sound like I am braggining. I open another girl with a husband, I told her that I being to her country and we share photos of each other. Overall, it is a good practice but I still needed to learn disqualifier.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, please move this from Anything Else to the DJ Discussion Forum for him. @ifireworks, good luck in your journey.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
July 6, 2018 – Day 12

Task 1 – Read two part of story telling

Task 2 – Read the Story Generation eBook

Task 3 – Tell at least one story today

Task 4 – Challenger disqualifier

So, I am getting better and better, but long way to go.

Last night I open up multiple set inside the theater festival, I was able to maintain the conversation and ask questions for long time. All of them I have my body toward 45 degree to show I am about to walk away. I also mention that I have to get going soon. Being in the theater festival surrounded by flyer allowed me to go from table to table to look for new shows. However, I didn’t manage to close… I still have to use continued to use disqualifiers.

Some of the girls I talked to belong to the acting school, I joked that I had high expectation that their autograph will be worth a lot of money, but now there is no reason for me to stick around.

July 7, 2018 – Day 12 (Redo).

So tonight, I decide to give Day 12 another shot. Went back the theater festival, there was a comedy performance on the stage and everyone was watching, so didn’t approach, kind of feel bad. But I decided it will not going to stop by me. I dropped by the arcade bar to see if there is anything happening, not many girls there and all of them are with guys. Some of the machine were down. I decided to drop by a KFC to grab a bite and proceed to another arcade bar, this time it was big. At first I was scared, but I thought to myself what the hell, why am I here. I was playing a pinball machine and told the girl next me that I was really good 20 years ago and now I am old. She said I looked young, I told her I worked in television and my producer taught me a secret! She said what’s the secret, I said green tea everyday, she said she loved green tea. She asked me what types of show I am working on and as usual I show her some of the videos from National Geographic. She started talking to me about how much she wanted to travel, she is finishing her degree in teaching. I also read her palm before telling her I got friends there and needed to go back. So, it was cool that I finally started using time constraint. I told that is amazing and it’s a good job that allow you to always have free summers. I took few air break and went to my car and checked out few other places before heading back to the arcade. I played few more games before going back to the theater festival. Now, it is already almost 1 am, not so crowded. I chatted three girls. First girl, cute redhead, I talked her about how much I admire artist since it is hard without government grant, she said it is because her mother basically help artist write up funding proposal in a small town. The next girl I talked was at the water cooler where I went back to get more water, I told her that she drank more water than me. Same story here, she is actress and struggling. I told her about my show and instantly she became interested. Eventually, I told her I needed to go because my friend is wait. The same with third girl. So, one thing I took away is I am beginning to start using the time constraint, but still needed to work on the disqualifier.

Sadly, I lost my glasses at McDonald’s tonight as I trying to see if there is any more practice target tonight there.