Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bachelor Party Planning

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best friend is getting married and I’m the best man. I’ve never been a best man before and looking for guidance on how to plan the big party before sending him off.

He lives in Dallas, TX.

should I include the groom in all the planning?
Who else besides the groomsman should be invited?
Stripclubs or hire a stripper?
How do I hire a stripper if I go that route?
How soon before the wedding should the night be planned?

Any other suggestions would be awesome.

Billtx49

Reaction score
All plans and invites usually need to be in place by 6 weeks before wedding. All his good male friends need an invite as well as groomsmen. Get a list from him if you don’t know all.
What month of the year is he getting married?
Rented a small houseboat on Texoma for a two day two night summer bachelors party once. All the men pitched in. Epic
If it gets pricey, get donation commitments first.
The party is easy, hardest part is coming up with a unique wedding reception, if there is one, speech and/or toast.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've planned a few, been to a few.

Best ones are usually at somebody's house, get a bunch of food, alcohol, rent some strippers to show up. Not a lot of planning.

Your biggest headache is going to be getting the groomsmen to pitch in, otherwise you'll have to pay for everything.

Best idea is to NOT tell the groom about it, just tell him the when and the where. Don't mention any strippers. He'll get worried and tell the bride and she'll end up hating you.

You can find plenty of agencies that specialize in that kind of thing. Book them a week or so before.

http://www.hotpartystripper.com/dallasstrippers.htm (first result of about a billion on google "Dallas strippers for parties"

Like @billtx49 said, need to make sure you invite all the right people. How many and where they are coming from and when will determine a lot.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've planned a few, been to a few.

Best ones are usually at somebody's house, get a bunch of food, alcohol, rent some strippers to show up. Not a lot of planning.

Your biggest headache is going to be getting the groomsmen to pitch in, otherwise you'll have to pay for everything.

Best idea is to NOT tell the groom about it, just tell him the when and the where. Don't mention any strippers. He'll get worried and tell the bride and she'll end up hating you.

You can find plenty of agencies that specialize in that kind of thing. Book them a week or so before.

http://www.hotpartystripper.com/dallasstrippers.htm (first result of about a billion on google "Dallas strippers for parties"

Like @billtx49 said, need to make sure you invite all the right people. How many and where they are coming from and when will determine a lot.
http://nightangelstripperstexas.com/Texas/rates.html

I'm not sure I want to know what they mean by "bush beer."
Awesome! Thanks