Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awkward reaction from a girl with her man!

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So decided this weekend to go out with my Father. Father's day is coming up so seems nice to shop with him. He's 76 years old and interesting to see what he likes at the local wholesale club. First up I have stopped going to places like wholesale clubs for the matter of fact that there are strange moments in these places with just eye contact. And you could be walking around and similar vibe to being at the gym. Anyways back to the whole moment with a girl with her man. I'm turning a corner going to get an item and all of a sudden is a nice hb7 with a nice body yoga pants. I walk past them and thought nothing of it shopping at this wholesale club. So 15-20 minutes pass Then I look for my dad the old man is standing by the sparkling water to no surprise is the pretty hb7 there I read her lips and she says there he is again lolz! So she turns her face then ducks turns around. At that point I'm like what the!? So I stand there next to my dad. Talk to him a little. Basically this just puts into perspective most girls never grow up. Weird eye contact like this is why I sweared off the gym and local supermarkets. content here with ordering things online or my home gym set up. Which both have better results and keep me happy. Any of you guys feel the same way in gyms or supermarkets especially when you see a couple together and they look at you then hold hands then kiss. Any thoughts on the matter? Similar situations you've been in? Look forward from hearing from you guys....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I am not a weirdo. Too busy getting qwap, deezed, and more baes.

Wtf is this ****.