"Australia's oldest virgin"

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Shouldn't there be some priests who are older and are virgins?
Sorry Zarky, you're wrong there. Little boys would still technically count as losing your virginity....

Actually, this is probably just the oldest guy stupid enough to advertise the fact. WHAT A LOSER!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may think that this guy is a loser for coming out in this story, but I'll bet that his simply being out there in the spotlight will yield quite a few women who will be interested, and will seek him out. I could almost guarantee that a few of them will be at a fair bit higher sexual market value than him (which is admittedly rather low.) And the beauty of all this is that he gets to act like an AFC nice guy, and the women will put up with it, since obviously they would have been interested knowing full well that he is such a nice guy.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a 42-year-old virgin and advertising it to a nation isn't going to land him a woman. People who are middle-aged and still virgins are collectively regarded as strange; you must be severely lacking in some characteristic to be that old and still be a virgin. If his virginity isn't imposed due to religious constraints then there is something wrong. He gives the typical crap which others in his shoes give: "I'm waiting for Mrs Right." Please. Nobody's buying it.

EDIT: Just read the first sticky, I'm 26. I can't be ****ed going into my profile to change it.

Top Bottom