Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTENTION: these slvts actually make sense!!!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so I was surfing around youtube and found this video. Its basically 2 chicks expressing there feelings towards nice guys. To my surprise, they actually made alot of sense. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VAKDx7Zkb0

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are two loud bittches, but I do agree with what they say. A good bittch slap to shut them up would be fine with me though.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man... I cant believe I just sat there and listened to the whole fvcking ramble.. stupid drunk girls.

sure they might have a point... But I aint gonna hear it from those pms'ing b!tches. Seriously though.. Those girls were just rambling on and on... and was that one chick topless????

these are the funnest chicks to play.. the ones who think they are "Smarter" then the game.. yet the are waiting anxiously to be played by the game. Oh I would so fvck them both right in the ass... especially the topless one.. Shuit her little thinking ass up.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Playing the "nice guy" is a game strategy, just like playing the jerk, or any kind of act - it's supplicating.

Anyway, those b1tches are so fvcking annoying. The one on the left ain't bad looking, but she could do with some behavioral lessons herself.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, it's just girls showing that they are too stupid to put a complete sentence together without giggling and overusing the word "like."

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, here is the thing.... not being the nice guy is like 0.1% of the game. I've never been nice and I needed game...

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARGH! How is being a jerk means being a challenge?

I take a girl out, I tell her the place, I tell her the time, she accepts. We go out have a good time, I go for kino and kiss.

I NEVER had a girl try to enforce her way onto me! Hell, I never had a girl tell me what to do.

They are there with me, just tagging along. I don't understand the whole concept of a girl trying to control a guy. It never happens. Its some BS.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls are so fukkin annoying. Girls like that you hit and run.... I don't even know if I could fukk them.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys REALLY think about those girls who say they like to be treated like crap?

The guys in the video are disgusting and fat. I mean that fat guy with beer who talked about boxers - TOTAL LOSER. How can women like him?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so does this guy.

This whole thread is b.s. in my book. It's about seeking approval to your reality. About some other person (woman, in this case :rolleyes:), to have the same view of the world as you do. Trying to fit in some others reality into yours.