Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age are women their best-looking

When women look their best

• 18-22

Votes: 50 61.0%
  • 23-26

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Over 30

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
16 year old girls are not mentally ready to have sex. That is why the laws are in place. I don't know how you could live with yourself after taking advantage of a child.

Edit - There are exceptions, of course. Some girls are more mature than others.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Get out of the house more. :)

U

user43770

ChalengeGuyFan said:
Innocence? Where?
I put a disclaimer in the first post that you quouted. Some girls are mature at that age, but they are the exception to the rule. And usually they've been through some tough ****.

U

user43770

San Jose California said:
Gotta agree with the guy who told you to get out of the house more. Cuz if you did, you'd have noticed that in high school everyone starts to fvuck at age 15, on average. That's why it sounds retarded to say "how you could live with yourself", because they've already fvucked a bunch of times?
I understand that and more power to them. It's different when you're around the same age - I'm referring to grown ass men chasing them.

U

user43770

I just don't think that it's right for me to take advantage of their naiveness.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of their naivete? For doing something she also wants, in the first place?

Do you also think that women don't actually like sex and that men have to convince them to do it?

I may be wrong, but it seems like you have never thought independently about this and you only assimilated what the tv told you.

U

user43770

When is the last time you spoke with a 16 year old? Did y'all have a lot in common? Probably not. I'm guessing that it was probably a bit awkward. Look, man, if fvcking with high schoolers doesn't bother you, that's fine. You can justify it however you'd like. Personally, I feel kind of creepy. And it isn't because society says I should feel that way, so get off of that.

Reaction score
I've got a buddy who would argue women are best looking around 11-14. Claims biology is the main reason.

U

user43770

Have in common? Who cares, he's referring to ons's, not relationships, I'm sure.

I was pointing out their maturity level.

U

user43770

Listen, I'm not arguing that young girls are not attractive and willing to have sex with older men - that is a well known fact. I'm saying that the majority of them are not mentally mature enough to realize that there will be consequences for their actions. Why do you think they are charged as minors rather than as adults?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Listen, I'm not arguing that young girls are not attractive and willing to have sex with older men - that is a well known fact. I'm saying that the majority of them are not mentally mature enough to realize that there will be consequences for their actions. Why do you think they are charged as minors rather than as adults?
That is a function of the laws of your country, in regards to when a young woman is deemed responsible enough to have sex with an older man.

18 in USA.
18 in Canada
16 or 18 (anal) in Austalia
14 in Spain

Biology would say that once a young woman has had her first period, she is physically ready to have sex, but our society has been built such that for a young woman to achieve success in life it's not smart to get into that until she's +25 years old.

It's normal for guys to find girls 14-18 physically attractive, but mentally unattractive. 12,000 years ago women turning 18 would have a large family already.

Still, due to laws in our respective countries, guys (and girls) must refrain from sexual interaction until of the legal age or risk the consequences. Again, this is all regardless of biological sexual attraction.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
That is a function of the laws of your country, in regards to when a young woman is deemed responsible enough to have sex with an older man.

18 in USA.
18 in Canada
16 or 18 (anal) in Austalia
14 in Spain

Biology would say that once a young woman has had her first period, she is physically ready to have sex, but our society has been built such that for a young woman to achieve success in life it's not smart to get into that until she's +25 years old.

It's normal for guys to find girls 14-18 physically attractive, but mentally unattractive. 12,000 years ago women turning 18 would have a large family already.

Still, due to laws in our respective countries, guys (and girls) must refrain from sexual interaction until of the legal age or risk the consequences. Again, this is all regardless of biological sexual attraction.
Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

The age of consent in Spain is 13, as specified by the Spanish Penal Code, Article 181(2).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Spain

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
12,000 years ago women turning 18 would have a large family already.
No need to go that far. You could have even said "70 years ago" for some communities (like Japan) or "150 years ago" for a major part of the world.

U

user43770

ChalengeGuyFan said:
No need to go that far. You could have even said "70 years ago" for some communities (like Japan) or "150 years ago" for a major part of the world.
Once again, this goes back to maturity level. How many 16 year old girls these days know how to milk a cow; or how to sew quilts; or even how to cook? There is a night and day difference between the females you're referring to and the females of today. Also, the females you're referring to would settle down with one dude, not bang a bunch of dudes like you and San_Jose_California. They usually didn't have to worry about being left to raise the child by themselves. This is partly what has lead to the society of welfare moms that we're all paying for. You see, the laws surrounding sex have changed with the times. Of course, there will always be guys who want to break these laws because it's like shooting fish in a barrell. My advice to them is to start chasing girls who have been allowed to mature a little bit - like the ones who are of legal age.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

Ok then, go on, tell me why the "consequences of her actions" are so much greater once she has a ons with an older guy rather than a ons with another 15 year old.

I never said the consequences would be worse with an older man. I was trying to say that young teens are more susceptible to an older man's advances. It's no secret that women like older men. Obviously, it would be easier for you to fvck some teen than it would be for a guy her own age. I remember girls at my high school hollering at old ass dudes. These guys would wait in the parking lot to pick them up after school. What a bunch of winners they were...

You say "they're not mentally mature enough to realize the consequences of their actions" but why the hell's that matter when all these adults, who, according to you, "realize the consequences of their actions" have one night stands regardless of their realizations? Make some sense.
I wish I could say that all adults made good decisions, but we don't. Hence there are plenty of people in prison. The difference is that adults have been on this earth long enough to know better. If adults fvck up, they have to pay for it. There is a cutoff point for a reason. What makes you wise enough to decide where that cutoff should be?

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is obviously going nowhere.

We have different opinions on the matter, so let's leave it at that.