Asked for my FIRST phone #

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this pretty girl i've really like during passing period (when we leave class to go to another) Out of no where, i get the idea that "i should ask for her #". so 3 seconds later, i actually do it. "hey, its a long weekend, give me your number" i just said it, without thinking, cause we were about to separate. and then she goes like "we'll talk online" WTF!! lol damn it. she always messags me online but i rarely reply because i'm just too caught up in other things.

I'm assuming this is a rejection. And it felt good to ask. Should be easier the 2nd time. Maybe i should of started with a "practice chicK" instead of going straight to the beautiful one, but the awesome thing is, it didn't bother me at all. my ego remained intact.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
atta boy!

now say it with me:

SUPER SUAVE!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top stuff bro.

Breaking down barriers is a great thing. Make sure it's the first approach of many :up:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on asking for the number. It may seem like a small thing but the majority of guys don't have the guts to ask for the number. Plus your delivery was awesome.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first time I asked a girl for her number I actually didnt do it, I actually just lets this not good lookin chick send a txt using my cell (emergency) and then I dont remember what happened but I said something and she THOUGHT I was asking for her number, anyways I was like "uhhh ok, no" she was really exited, way to turn things around.