Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Will Darwinism Kill Feminism?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/will-darwinism-kill-feminism
They are claiming that modern men are too stupid – or “feel threatened by their success” – to date 30-something “selfish career women,” who are increasingly having to freeze their eggs until they meet men they deem worthy of siring their children.
... these women were buying extra time because they were experiencing a “dearth of educated men”. Academics blamed this not on “selfish career women” but instead “sweeping social changes” and, of course, men.
“There is a major gap – they are literally missing men. In simple terms, this is about an oversupply of educated women”.
For the first time in human history, reproductive destiny is slipping from women’s grasp, and that is due to their own lifestyle choices.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: This is a different article that references the same study in an earlier thread.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experiences on other message boards lately, Darwinism is making a "Very Strong showing" among Alpha people nowadays.
Better jump on the bandwagon or we'll get left behind. LOL

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism might be the last gasp [and distortion] of the idea of equality... which occurred no doubt due to the collapse of morality into politics. One wonders what a Darwinist world would really be like. I for one am not looking forward to it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm....you're already here and have been since "The origin of species".

Darwinism isn't a set of beliefs, it's tested, empirical evidence based understanding of the world.

You don't decide what your reality is, the world has been "Darwinist" since Darwin's discoveries busted the flush of creationism.

Or did God plant those dinosaur bones? That must be it. I suppose the details will be skipped over pretty quickly.....look over there!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm....you're already here and have been since "The origin of species".

Darwinism isn't a set of beliefs, it's tested, empirical evidence based understanding of the world.

You don't decide what your reality is, the world has been "Darwinist" since Darwin's discoveries busted the flush of creationism.

Or did God plant those dinosaur bones? That must be it. I suppose the details will be skipped over pretty quickly.....look over there!
Well, there is a popular social Darwinism that's stripped of all morality, humanism, and teleology. It is this politicization of Darwin that is dangerous. Just imagine what the world will like look if society was stripped of all moral constraints and based on brute force - there would be no society. Law and institutions are human artifacts, civilization is a collective, rational, cultural achievement.... or am I being too 'wordy' for you.

There are many ways to argue against a purely Darwinist view of the world that need not rely on 'Creation Science'. Many secular humanists do it very well.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there is a popular social Darwinism that's stripped of all morality, humanism, and teleology. It is this politicization of Darwin that is dangerous. Just imagine what the world will like look if society was stripped of all moral constraints and based on brute force - there would be no society. Law and institutions are human artifacts, civilization is a collective, rational, cultural achievement.... or am I being too 'wordy' for you.

There are many ways to argue against a purely Darwinist view of the world that need not rely on 'Creation Science'. Many secular humanists do it very well.
Morality was necessary evolutionary and it will continue to be so. It's what held early society together. Even dogs feel love for their owners and will sometimes die rather than leave their friends.

There are indeed risks with adopting the extremes of interpretation, as we saw with communism and other nihilistic worldviews. However, look at the Islamic world and it's moral bankruptcy. As far as I can see, the "darwinist" e.g. the west, are the places people get treated well, not theocracies, I would be more worried in returning to witch burning than this.

We have legitimacy for mutliple wives in religion which I think is pretty Darwinist, as was the rule of Kings, where the monarchy were elevated to the almighty centuries. I think nihilistic and selfish points of view can be found with any pretext, it's not a struggle between "immoral" darwinism and "moral" theocracy/idealism.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something. If an EMP hits we will find out about real Darwinsim very fast.

Me? I'm headed to @bigneil in Texas if that happens. I'm hot, fit & can shoot straight & cook. He's big & can protect me & mine. I'll help him sort the young things. I'll show up packing & with gas and free labor in tow.

You can take The girl out of Texas; you'll never get Texas out of the girl ;)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something. If an EMP hits we will find out about real Darwinsim very fast.

Me? I'm headed to @bigneil in Texas if that happens. I'm hot, fit & can shoot straight & cook. He's big & can protect me & mine. I'll help him sort the young things. I'll show up packing & with gas and free labor in tow.

You can take The out of Texas; you'll never get Texas out of the girl ;)[/QUOTE)
Awwwww. As least we know where to drop the bomb to get rid of "stupid and proud" from the gene pool.

I think Neil doesn't need women defending him.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
"Will Darwinism kill Feminism?"....Most Philosophies carry within themselves the seeds of their own destruction...Feminism is a case in point and this article puts up a good case in arguing this point of view...No question in my mind that Feminism has been a major factor in the dangerous decline of Births in most of the Western World...Plain fact is we are not replacing ourselves...There was a weird Religious sect in the days of Tzarist Russia called the Skeptze,who also had a Death wish,the principal tenet of their belief was the evil of Sex and Lust...Male members were castrated and Females had their Breasts removed,which certainly dampened their enthusiasm for the deadly deed...Of course they died out fairly quickly...Interestingly there was for the Guys a silver lining in that like Castrati elsewhere,they lived placid,peaceful lives and managed to score an extra seven years life on normal Men.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is a case in point and this article puts up a good case in arguing this point of view...No question in my mind that Feminism has been a major factor in the dangerous decline of Births in most of the Western World...Plain fact is we are not replacing ourselves...
The problem is, Darwinism will not cause women to change.

Women generally live for how they feel 'in the moment'. They've been riding on their entitlement, their privilege, their ability to get away with being selfish, their looks, and the laws that lean in their favour. They are NOT going to think about their reproductive organs, why men don't find them attractive, and what they can do to fix it. It's the men who need to show them that, and we're running a bit low on real men these days.

What I can see turning things around is the LGBTQ community. Feminism helped nurture this community into something more powerful. They felt bad for those who weren't able to procreate because of their natural feelings or their desires to identify as a different "gender", and got excited at the ability to help the rest of the world see that LGBTQ are people with special needs.

The problem is now the LGBTQ community is starting to eat it's mother. If a man wants to "identify" as a woman and participate in female sporting events, he should have every right to do so. If a man who "identifies" as a woman wants to use women's change rooms, he should have every right to do so. Feminism doesn't WANT this. It's not only taking the rights away from women, but it's giving rights back to men, albeit in a very unusual way. Women, including feminists, are now beginning to feel threatened and vulnerable and it's not by men, it's by the LGBTQ community that THEY supported!

Who is going to protect them?

What about the men? Oh wait, where are all the men? The ones who originally wanted to protect women when they were vulnerable creatures before the wave of feminism?

Those men have abandoned women because these women have told men that they can stand up for themselves and be independent. Now they have these LGBTQ creeps going into their locker rooms. Not only that, feminism has turned LOTS of men into feminists, and because men are not worried about being creeped on by the male trannies who identify as women, they are going to be SUPPORTING these trannies!

LOOK AT THE PENDULUM STARTING TO SWING THE OTHER WAY!
LOOK AT THE BACKLASH THAT IS GOING TO RESULT!

The next decade is going to be very interesting indeed!