Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why men need marriage

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a company that manages to sell their product by making commercials that shame their potential customers into buying it?

Our product is the best thing that will ever happen to your life, and you must be a loser if you're not falling over yourself to buy it TODAY!!!

And there's even no fvcking special sales!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Have you ever seen a company that manages to sell their product by making commercials that shame their potential customers into buying it?

Our product is the best thing that will ever happen to your life, and you must be a loser if you're not falling over yourself to buy it TODAY!!!

And there's even no fvcking special sales!

Well when the product is puzzy and the target is men I guess shaming works...

Sosuave is a rare place where people can discuss topics openly but the vast majority of men do 'fall in line' with the feminine imperative, buy the house, the ring, the 50,000K wedding...then in their 30s and 40s when the men are miserable they realize how royally they are fvcked.

I'm in my mid 20s...everyone around me is getting married. I don't feel the slightest urge. Of course I have a daughter so a lot of the 'reasons' men get married, I've already gone through.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where marriage and the bible is concerned, it works out great for me because being married to my Christian wife provides me "fire insurance" even though I'm an atheist. check out 1 Corinthians 7:12-14, in particular vs. 14

" 12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. "

I looked up Santified, and it says "to be made holy", other definitions say "to be free of sin". Unless santified people are thrown in the lake of fire, looks like I'm good to go! Ha.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Many men are not funny, but they are a joke."

Men are the comedians of the world by far. Who is the life of the party? A guy. Who is the one with the great stories? A guy. Who is telling awesome jokes? A guy.

Women are almost always only funny unintentionally. The rest of the time they are just the audience for our good time making.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and i'd rather be alone single than alone in a marriage.

"Would you want your sons to be like you? Would you want your daughters to marry someone like you?"

Yes.