Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Divorce Gap

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/04/the-divorce-gap/480333/

My opinion: Gee, by the anecdotal example given here, one would think that the typical divorce is one in which the husband wants to trade in his dumpy wifey for a newer model - rather than the TRUE typical divorce in which wifey divorces so that she can "find herself", with the divorce-industrial complex facilitating her.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck I read that **** and I wanna puke...
She was BUSY for a DECADE as a STAY-AT-HOME mom uuuugggghhhhhhh
and btw, around 4 out 5 divorces are initiated by the WOMEN, yeah that's right.
That's why I don't understand why a man would agree to a marriage... women change their mind all the time and this bs is what awaits you. Divorce-rape

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article....note article is written by a woman. In man bashing pov. She brings up the extremely rare incident of a man disolving the marriage

"There’s a common perception that women siphon off the wealth of their exes and go on to live in comfort. It’s wrong."

It's a proven fact that women do. When judges make statements like "you provided this life style for her, now you have to keep it up."

This is exactlt what they do. They siphon or bleed dry the men to maintain this.