Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Death of Eros

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article hits home and eloquently writes on many of the themes we've discussed this year that we're seeing play out in the dating scene and LTR market.

Sad.. if you ask me how social media life has replaced dopamine experienced in many committed relationships. I put it down, though admittedly, I too, am struggling not to give the illusion of popularity on there or chasing likes and followers... :zip:

A powerful section toward the end:

"Men and women are not interchangeable, and our effort to make them so has only increased the loneliness and disaffection of American life. We cannot have both eros and strict equality between the sexes. Saving one requires sacrificing the other."

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good article. The landscape is wobbly now comparatively speaking to be sure. Tough to guide children as they come of age in this fog created by second and third wave feminism.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the article. It was a good reading material.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of Truth in this. But the guys here are doing a good job. I think every study he referenced I've seen mentioned here.

And the Attack on masculinity continues. In France they are passing a law saying you can be fined for talking about someone's appearance in public. So much for the city of love.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of Truth in this. But the guys here are doing a good job. I think every study he referenced I've seen mentioned here.

And the Attack on masculinity continues. In France they are passing a law saying you can be fined for talking about someone's appearance in public. So much for the city of love.
I guess it works only for guys saying that an overweight girl is overweight but not the other way around?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in life comes full circle and thankfully things are forever changing. I think we are seeing signs that its about to hit bottom and begin to travel back the other way in the direction of a healthier balance.

That is the most encompassing article I've ever read in regards to this topic, the author has a very firm grasp on the current situation. I can't argue against any of it. Its exactly what I see.

Last edited: