Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Male “Biological Clock” Infertility is a Hoax to Scare Young Women from Dating Older Men

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The Daily Stormer is a notorious American website known for its far-right, neo-Nazi, and white supremacist views. It's like the internet's hub for really extreme hate speech, especially against Jews, but also targeting many other minorities.

The site was started in 2013 by a guy named Andrew Anglin, and it's infamous for spreading some pretty wild and hateful ideology.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We never really get infertile when an average ejaculate is between 225,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 swimmers.

Even declined down to 99% of that, is still a f*ckload of swimmers.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We never really get infertile when an average ejaculate is between 225,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 swimmers.

Even declined down to 99% of that, is still a f*ckload of swimmers.
Not if they are handicapped or lazy or something similar

Infertility is more about the low quality of swimmers not the amount per se

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Daily Stormer is a notorious American website known for its far-right, neo-Nazi, and white supremacist views. It's like the internet's hub for really extreme hate speech, especially against Jews, but also targeting many other minorities.

The site was started in 2013 by a guy named Andrew Anglin, and it's infamous for spreading some pretty wild and hateful ideology.
Lolz you mean like calling out war-criminal state Israel for bombing hospitals in Gaza?

Btw, the USS Liberty, Jonathon Pollard, and the Dancing Israelis (dressed as muslims) filming the collapse of the towers on 9/11 all say hello.

Would you like to explain why a Jewish gentleman (Ron Unz) syndicates Anglin on the site he runs? Without foaming vitriol. pls.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have no idea who Unz is or Anglin. Furthermore, I won't go to the site to gather evidence of anti-semitism, hatred towards anyone who is not white, or any of the other carp I saw when I looked initially. The site is clearly based on the hatred of others based on their religious choices and genetics, among other things.

Seriously, the site's name is an obvious reference to Julius Streicher's Nazi publication, "Der Stürmer." These are facts.

That's all I got, brah.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had posted in the past that the children of older fathers have a higher incidence of autism because auts are shunned when they younger & poorer but can sometimes ascend later in life, whereas regular men have their kids early and don't have kids at a later age.
I thought all the autistic children ended up readers of the Daily Stormer.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all I got, brah.
It is, isn't it? Ad-hominems are lovely. If you have no idea who Anglin is, why are you attacking him? And again, Unz is Jewish.

And never mind hatred of whites, of which you are one (whether you like it or not, brah).

Anglin may well be a fed but the site is clearly satire. There's an obvious difference between hatred and slagging back at those who slag you.

One last thing - he hates on women almost as much as Jews, and much as we do here. What does that make you, or anyone else here? Is your thread about "laughing at OLD profiles" hatred as well, as many would consider it? Do you hate women, Pierce?

Lolz.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought all the autistic children ended up readers of the Daily Stormer.
Andrew Anglin is a troll and a sexpat but he's a talented writer. At least there's one talented writer named AA.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It is, isn't it? Ad-hominems are lovely. If you have no idea who Anglin is, why are you attacking him? And again, Unz is Jewish.
Ad-hominems? Pray tell, where?

And never mind hatred of whites, of which you are one (whether you like it or not, brah).
Hatred of whites? Again, where?

Anglin may well be a fed but the site is clearly satire. There's an obvious difference between hatred and slagging back at those who slag you.
Satire? Seriously you're going to claim that site is satire?

One last thing - he hates on women almost as much as Jews, and much as we do here. What does that make you, or anyone else here? Is your thread about "laughing at OLD profiles" hatred as well, as many would consider it? Do you hate women, Pierce?
Not everyone on this site hates on women, I certainly don't. I love me sum wimmenz.

Not sure where you're getting pretty much the entirety of your reply to me.

Does someone need a hug? Did you miss taking your Lithium today?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had posted in the past that the children of older fathers have a higher incidence of autism because auts are shunned when they younger & poorer but can sometimes ascend later in life, whereas regular men have their kids early and don't have kids at a later age.
If women can have penises, why can't men have biological clocks? Welcome to the 21st century.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And the Guardian is a British left-wing equivalent of the Daily Stormer.