Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Five Reasons Your Wife Won't Have Sex with You

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible blue pill advice, lol. She needs the husband to do things that regain her interest level. Vacuuming the house, laundry, and pandering to every whim and she’ll lose respect for him.

It would be more beneficial to work on himself to raise her interest in attraction. Being lazy though will drive her interest level down fast in general...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm no. Most of that shyt if you do it, it kills the masculine feminine polarity and she'll lose attraction.
Terrible blue pill advice, lol. She needs the husband to do things that regain her interest level. Vacuuming the house, laundry, and pandering to every whim and she’ll lose respect for him.

It would be more beneficial to work on himself to raise her interest in attraction. Being lazy though will drive her interest level down fast in general...
Do you guys really believe doing dishes and laundry somehow lowers your masculinity? How weak is your frame that keeping your house in order lowers your attractiveness to a woman? Now, I'm not saying do everything for a woman, she should be putting in as much work and more if you're the one working fifty hours a week. But I think being sloppy at home is weak and that's why women start complaining. It's not about you pandering to her every whim, it's about you not handling your life. The masculine/feminine dynamic is not about housework/career, it's about the meta narrative of your relationship. It's about being a leader. If a woman is being unreasonable and you're doing all the work, then yeah, put your foot down and put it down hard. But don't hand over the running of your castle to the woman either. You are the leader, act like it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If their wives wont have sex with them its because they dont feel they can get it anywhere else, they arent attracted to them anymore because they have gotten fat and out of shape or they can't fvck good to make them want that d!ck.

My wife knows better on the first one, she definitely still wants to fvck me and I still put it down like thunder.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do some chores and help out . But you shouldn't do more than her . You also shouldn't Dominate at doing the traditional female chores, let her do it too.

Never do these chores hoping she will like you more. That mindset drives down attraction

Be focused on your purpose and hobbies, have passion there. Use time with her sparingly and careful with your attention and validation.

Fvck her often and how you want it .

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine throwing out the trash, deal with the garden or move heavy weights...basically anything that is too heavy or too dangerous for her.

But if something is boring or feminine, no way I'm gonna do it...never received complains about it btw.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine throwing out the trash, deal with the garden or move heavy weights...basically anything that is too heavy or too dangerous for her.

But if something is boring or feminine, no way I'm gonna do it...never received complains about it btw.
The key is that even if you were okay with the other stuff you have to manage it because it truly can fvck up the masculine feminine polarity in the household.

Some of us guys were trying to.be overly Supportive and did this by accident .

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is that even if you were okay with the other stuff you have to manage it because it truly can fvck up the masculine feminine polarity in the household.

Some of us guys were trying to.be overly Supportive and did this by accident .
Agree on that, sometime even if you wanna help, such help will be counterproductive for both.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ll do the dishes, etc. at MY house but there will never be another OUR house for me to do them at. I’m at that point where I still date but will never live with another woman ever again. There’s nothing in that deal for me.