Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: A week in the life of an open marriage

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I was about to comment with my usual stuff on this about how the guy is a total cuck, and the woman is going to be a lifelong CC rider....but if you actually click the comments, almost all of them are from women defending traditional marriage. That's actually refreshing to see.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it works for them great. However by having multiple partners all you do is dilute your relationships. She constantly mentions how she doesn't have enough time. Most people don't have enough time for one another, not to mention multiple partners. Seems very surface and lacking depth.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vI'd be interested in real stats. As in how successful are traditional marriage compared to those. Cause traditional marriage fails at around 75-80% .. and I like to say the other 20-25% just haven't failed yet ;)
I dunno about you guys but I am not a gambler but feels like 20-25% chance to not get divorce raped seems like a very silly decision.
I personally went 10 yrs trying to do "like everybody else".. like my mom told me it was the right thing to do. Never worked longer than a year ish... I'd always "cheat" altho I truly loved them or I'd become beta, turning them off, being cheated on or just dumped. Ever since I gave up monogamy, I'd say my life has been WAY better... I don't remember last time we had an argument with my main.
So my gf gets banged by other dude but doesn't leave me? Well one could say that's validating up to a point.. but then I get to bang any chick I want on the side plus ALL (ok.. 80-90%) of her hot friends? Well **** who's the idiot?
I think the BEST part of such a relationship is when you start hearing or even seeing people giving each others sh1t for stuff that we can't even comprehend anymore... pure entertainment

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you are not, why get married? Is there honestly a single guy on this planet that even come up with the idea to get married? Seems like 100% fem imperative thing to me

I am never getting married but it's just cause I'm not religious and legally wise, it's a very very poor decision to make as a guy.