Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

arthritis? joint aches, pains last couple weeks. From exercising?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last couple weeks I've been having achy hands, and feet. Joint pain in them. Also sore when I open doors, jars and such.

The last few weeks I've been upping the intensity on my stationary bike. I do 40-60 min workouts a day and I tend to grip the side handles really tight and I also peddle hard with a good amount of resistance. Could that be putting strain on my hands by gripping really tight and with my feet peddling hard with a lot of pressure?

Seems more like arthritis like by I'll only be 40 this fall. Could it be repetitive strain injury due to very tight gripping for long periods?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had it checked? Take some rest for a while and visit a doctor. Might be something more serious. I'm 20 and I have arthritis as comorbidity with my psoriatic condition.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had it checked? Take some rest for a while and visit a doctor. Might be something more serious. I'm 20 and I have arthritis as comorbidity with my psoriatic condition.
A few months ago I had complete blood work done for auto immune and didn't show lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, no nothing.

20 and arthritis must suck!

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I had complete blood work done for auto immune and didn't show lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, no nothing.

20 and arthritis must suck!
Lucky you, and yes, it does suck balls. Makes me feel superior by feeling more adult, though. :rofl: Kidding aside, the pain helps me realign priorities. Kinda hard realigning a couple positions with a girl, though. :rofl:

Have you tried x-rays? Maybe visit a rheumatologist just to be sure.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Consider you have Arthritis,avoid The medical meat grinder,unless you are very serious and need a prosthetic,what can they do for you anyway? Cider Vinegar and Honey is cheap and it works!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m not saying that anybody here is using PEDS, however, one thing to think about is that if you are using some sort of aromatase inhibitor to block estrogen, you may be suffering of low estrogen. Anything over 25 mcg/ng is going to make your joints quake, pop and hurt. All your connective tissue will as well – tendons which stabilize muscle to bone.

Just a thought.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not saying that anybody here is using PEDS, however, one thing to think about is that if you are using some sort of aromatase inhibitor to block estrogen, you may be suffering of low estrogen. Anything over 25 mcg/ng is going to make your joints quake, pop and hurt. All your connective tissue will as well – tendons which stabilize muscle to bone.

Just a thought.
No peds lol. Its the joints in my hands, fingers and feet.

But they feel kinda tender when putting pressure on. Thats a sign of arthritis.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I-have,
I am riddled with Arthritis...Hips,Back,Neck,Knees,Wrists,All evidenced by pain and
swelling....Your hand problem more resembles a condition that effects Carpenters who use Nail
Guns,cold heavy objects that recoil on their palm...As the poor Devils have to keep on going
they wear a padded leather glove with the fingers cut out...A similar condition was common
when Chisels were used to create housings in Timber...the Chisel blade was often driven by by giving
a sharp blow to the top of the handle with the palm of the hand,instead of the hammer....If you did this too often then you could not grip objects for days after,just like you....So reduce or amend the activity that causes
pain,wear gloves,Keep hands warm and take Cider Vinegar regularly....The addition of powdered Gelatine to your diet will help provide the essential nutriants for the sinovial fluids that lubricate and repair joints and cartilege.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also would advise to start doing weighted sled work. One of the best ways to keep your lower body joints in pristine condition and fix any issues you may already have.

Specifically pulling the sled backwards and even walking backwards are tremendous for knee health.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I-have,
I am riddled with Arthritis...Hips,Back,Neck,Knees,Wrists,All evidenced by pain and
swelling....Your hand problem more resembles a condition that effects Carpenters who use Nail
Guns,cold heavy objects that recoil on their palm...As the poor Devils have to keep on going
they wear a padded leather glove with the fingers cut out...A similar condition was common
when Chisels were used to create housings in Timber...the Chisel blade was often driven by by giving
a sharp blow to the top of the handle with the palm of the hand,instead of the hammer....If you did this too often then you could not grip objects for days after,just like you....So reduce or amend the activity that causes
pain,wear gloves,Keep hands warm and take Cider Vinegar regularly....The addition of powdered Gelatine to your diet will help provide the essential nutriants for the sinovial fluids that lubricate and repair joints and cartilege.
I only did 33 mins on the bike tonight. Feet joints don't feel that bad, but still gripping tight and have those aches afterwards more again, my finger joints especially. The handle bars on my bike don't vibrate though. Could it simply be the death grip I use? The tips are also stinging/tingling a bit right now.
Ibuprofen seems to help a bit.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also would advise to start doing weighted sled work. One of the best ways to keep your lower body joints in pristine condition and fix any issues you may already have.

Specifically pulling the sled backwards and even walking backwards are tremendous for knee health.
I would, but I have a chest injury, muscle issue on my left side the last year now. It's healed some but if i do any heavy lifting or working out it flares it up! Like a month ago I was helping someone install a window unit AC and for 2 weeks it was jacked up. I'm going for an MRI on the area next week. Running irritates it a lot because of the motion so that's why I use the recumbent bike because it's lower impact.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would, but I have a chest injury, muscle issue on my left side the last year now. It's healed some but if i do any heavy lifting or working out it flares it up! Like a month ago I was helping someone install a window unit AC and for 2 weeks it was jacked up. I'm going for an MRI on the area next week. Running irritates it a lot because of the motion so that's why I use the recumbent bike because it's lower impact.
Lower body pulling shouldn't bother it I wouldn't think...

You get one of those harness things that go around your butt and walk backwards. No upper body involved

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I_Have,
The Arthritis in my Fingers manifests as three swollen top joints each having protuberances the size of half a peanut,they get sore in our cold weather but no tingling fingers,one wrist has a swollen joint with a protuberance about the size of a cherry...Your problem sounds like RSI...I will be seeing my Old work mate who had to wear special gloves this week,his fingerless gloves were yellow chamoix leather and had padded palms...I looked on EBAY and they have special Arthritis gloves...Keeping warm is very important as this improves the healing circulation of blood to the sensitive areas...Will keep you informed.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your diet like?

I have seen a massive decrease in inflamation since I started doing intermittent fasting and eating super clean. There are a lot of foods that are inflamatory. For me the main problem is gluten, but most refined oils are also pretty bad for inflamation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What is your diet like?

I have seen a massive decrease in inflamation since I started doing intermittent fasting and eating super clean. There are a lot of foods that are inflamatory. For me the main problem is gluten, but most refined oils are also pretty bad for inflamation.
Also many "healthy" foods can be as well. Tracking these down one by one has taught me the simple truth that there isn't any such thing as a universally healthy food, only one that will work with your body chemistry or one that won't.

And the ones that won't will cause low grade chronic inflammation and hormonal disorders if you continue to eat them for long enough.