Are younger girls less receptive to cold pickups?

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that the age of 16-18 that most of these girls don't respond well to cold approaches as well as 19-21 girls do.

16-18 They seem to act like men who are outgoing with women are losers..

Is it just me?

Are 19-21 girls more receptive and open to meeting new guys?:moon: :moon:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 16-18 their life revolves around their respective school. Then they start to open up to post-school experiences.

These girls have to know you some way, and you have to be "cool", and then it's a done deal, they will cling to you like . . . like . . . I don't know like what, but like something very clingy.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
At 16-18 their life revolves around their respective school. Then they start to open up to post-school experiences.

These girls have to know you some way, and you have to be "cool", and then it's a done deal, they will cling to you like . . . like . . . I don't know like what, but like something very clingy.
As strange as this may seem, a HB7-10 16-18 year old is only open to being picked up by a cool dude who is under about 25, however a dude in his 30's who although never being termed as cool in his entire life can have the ability to fvck these same babes, why this is the case I don't really know, though I have found it to be this way. :crazy:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're in college.

Guy: "Hi I attend the University of Colo...."

High School Girl: "ZOOOMGGGGG!!!"

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
As strange as this may seem, a HB7-10 16-18 year old is only open to being picked up by a cool dude who is under about 25, however a dude in his 30's who although never being termed as cool in his entire life can have the ability to fvck these same babes, why this is the case I don't really know, though I have found it to be this way. :crazy:
I don't necessarily disagree w. you... but your statement is sort of contradictory. Please clarify if you can. Curious to see the dynamics of the point your illustrating.

Cheers'

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in college but I drive an hour away to the school I guy to.

So I'm stuck in a town with all Highschool girls... its hard to find girls who are a little bit older..

P.S. Other than sex, highschool girls are HORRIBLE to be around.

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
I'm in college but I drive an hour away to the school I guy to.

So I'm stuck in a town with all Highschool girls... its hard to find girls who are a little bit older..

P.S. Other than sex, highschool girls are HORRIBLE to be around.
Yeah they are less receptive and still stuck in the strict social circle mentality i.e. if you aren't friends with 10 of their friends they dont feel comfortable. There are exceptions though.