Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so there's this girl at my work who is 16 years old with some tig ol biddies. Back in my AFC days, a had a bit of a crush on her, but after a while, the crush went away, in fact, she started annoying the hell outta me. Then last week, we were talking, and she said "Hey Rocko, what if I threw this dirty/wet towel on you?" i didn't really care what I was saying cause i didn't have feelings for her, so I said what i say in most situations "I would have to rape you" (saying this in a serious tone). She said "OO i better throw it then" then later, she basically told me she wanted to **** me, being busy, i told her to hold out until next week. So i see her at work today, and she's all flirting with me and ****, and neg her on a little, then I asked her if she was busy later on, she said no, so i suggested seeing a movie she had already seen (X-Men 3). We get inside and I immediately start initiating keno (sorry if theres a typo, im a bit tired). I tell her to massage me, she does, but not for that long, so i freeze her out. It worked, so i told her to bite me, and she did, but i told her it was weak so i tried to show her, but she was reluctant, so i did another freeze out. She came to and stuck her hand out, i bit, she liked. She started biting my hand, so i said "one more time and i'll have to kiss you (with a grin on my face)". She put my arm down, ANOTHER freeze out, i stuck my hand out, she began massaging it and after about 30 sec, bit it. I said "I'm a man of my word" and started kissing her, working my way toward her mouth. Then, out of nowhere, she stopped me. FREEZE OUT (getting tired of this ****). She started getting closer to me, so i asked her:
"do you want to kiss me?"
"maybe"
"lets find out"
"later"
"why?"
"b/c. its complicated"
"?????"
"i cant explain it, but theres this guy i like, and he likes me, and, well, i cant explain it"
"?!?!? how can you not explain it, anything can be explained with words..."
"i know, but i just can't, I'm sorry"
"..."

What just happened?!?!? She kept thinking i was upset and ****, but it didn't hurt me like my first rejection, in fact, I'm fine, cause at least i tried.

I sent her a text just now saying that I'm just confused that she would do all this **** and tell me all this ****, then, BAM, nothing.

Anyone else ever been in this type of situation?? please share your thoughts, they are more then welcome.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like the wet willy came right back *Smack* in your face.

but after a while, the crush went away, in fact, she started annoying the hell outta me.
Look back into your seduction encyclopedia- she just push pulled you. You didn'y really give a crap about her until she started hesitating and gently rejected you.

My advice is to go back to your pre-xman3 days and act like before (all cool and indifferent). Either that or go all out direct/caveman with her. But it COULD be wierd cuz she IS your coworker after all...

luck man!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
actually, forget what i just posted, i just found out that i work with her today. Should i freeze her out or what? please post soon.
If t'were me, I'd just be polite, but unavailable I.e

"yeah, I'd love to talk, but I'm really busy atm"

I might also, mack on some of the other girls, really badly, but not her. Show her what she's missing, y'know?

BAMF

Reaction score
Boy there is a certian point when you have to stop taking this cr*p from them. You were doing great will all the freeze outs up until she started talking about the other guy and stopped you from kissing her. At this point I would have reccomeded that you just get up and leave! That is the ultamite freeze out, but it is nessasary if you are ever gonna hang out with this girl. She needs to know that you dont f*ck around and that she better be down when shes hanging with you. I doubt you would have made it out the door without her comming running back to you begging you to stay, but it the situation requries you to leave to get you point across then so be it.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her the total cold shoulder. She will ask you why your ignoring her and just say, "I've got a lot on my mind." or something similar. She will miss your company and want you again.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, i left to work today without being able to read what was written, so ya, what i did was totally ignore her, when she asked what was wrong, or what was up, i pretended not to hear. Since I'm a waiter, i would ask other people to do **** for me, like run drinks, get appetizers, etc... and she just so happen to be close by, so she would do the **** for me, never said thx to her though, only thing i really said was "ya" when she asked if i was leaving

BassBuddha

Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick's dumb as a brick and emotionally unexperienced, dude. The dirty towel line should've tipped you off there, but if you just want to hook up that doesn't really matter. Unless, of course, she's one of those girls that thinks that all of her romantic notions are linked somehow, which is apparently the case. Forget it, she's nuts.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, she is sorta nutty but w/e, unfortunately she put up a test for me and asked if i just wanted to be with her or just wanted to hook up with her, i said i wanted to be with her, which is not true, so, i guess i failed cuz she went quite, o well, you live and learn

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed because you did something wrong. Now let's see, what was it...

Oh right...

YOU CAME OFF AS CREEPY!

"I would have to rape you." Seriously, what the hell? One of my best friends says that...He hasn't had a date in 4 years.

"Bite my hand." *Slaps forehead*

"Do that one more time and I'll have to kiss you." *Whew* I guess I'm going to have to spend some time on this site educating....

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, said the first part cuz i wasnt into her at the time and she was annoyin me, and its sumthin i god damn say as a joke, its like sayin i crapped in ur chilli, its stuff like that that we do at my work (yes everyone). Second, bite my hand is my variation of bite my neck from the game, it sure did work for me. Lastly, whats wrong with the third part? thanks for your input

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
Since I'm a waiter, i would ask other people to do **** for me, like run drinks, get appetizers, etc... and she just so happen to be close by, so she would do the **** for me, never said thx to her though, only thing i really said was "ya" when she asked if i was leaving
Ok, now that is just flat out retarded. There is a BIG difference between "playing the jerk" and "being a pr!ck." You were the prick here. No wonder you got nothing.

Rocko said:
first off, said the first part cuz i wasnt into her at the time and she was annoyin me, and its sumthin i god damn say as a joke, its like sayin i crapped in ur chilli, its stuff like that that we do at my work (yes everyone). Second, bite my hand is my variation of bite my neck from the game, it sure did work for me. Lastly, whats wrong with the third part? thanks for your input
First: You say she was annoying you, yet you wanted to go on a date with her and kiss her? Hmm...Make up your mind man. I think you wanted to go out with her for a long while and finally did, got nothing, and are now making up reasons you shouldn't feel bad. It's ok man.

Second: "Bite my neck" MIGHT work a little with the right girl, but "Bite my hand" is as stupid as "I crapped in your chili." Small bites on the neck can turn a person on severly. A small bite on the hand is just annoying. Either you did it wrong, or...You did it wrong. Plus, if it worked for you, why are you so mad that you didn't get a kiss?

Third: "Do that one more time and I might have to kiss you" is NOT a good line when you have gotten a freeze out before, let alone after 2 of them. Plus, if you JUST started iniating kino, then you are coming off as "just wanting some." That's cool, IF SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY. Apparently she didn't. Hence, why you failed severly and why that line isn't good.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:
Ok, now that is just flat out retarded. There is a BIG difference between "playing the jerk" and "being a pr!ck." You were the prick here. No wonder you got nothing.
Anyone else hearing an echo? All i ask is that you read. I did not like her at the time, I was tryin to get her to DISLIKE me, cuz she was annoyin the **** out of me, understand now? I didn't want to have to put up with her because she wanted a relationship and i was not going to go for one. At the end of the night, she said "but rocko, if you leave now, we won't be able to ****" Thats why i turned around on her. If i get to f*ck with no obligations im down. I never said that i wanted to date her. If you read above, i said i told her that (which was a lie).

Second: "Bite my neck" MIGHT work a little with the right girl, but "Bite my hand" is as stupid as "I crapped in your chili." Small bites on the neck can turn a person on severly. A small bite on the hand is just annoying. Either you did it wrong, or...You did it wrong.

Third: "Do that one more time and I might have to kiss you" is NOT a good line when you have gotten a freeze out before, let alone after 2 of them. Plus, if you JUST started iniating kino, then you are coming off as "just wanting some." That's cool, IF SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY. Apparently she didn't. Hence, why you failed severly and why that line isn't good.
I admit defeat here, true, i did fail, but it was my first time doing it so i was unsure as to what would work and what wouldn't. My experience is building up for the number close man, I'm sorry, but i don't even have a f*ck close under my belt.