Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you easy prey?

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
How susceptible are you to falling for toxic women, scams, schemes or two bit hustlers? Or do you consider yourself a gullible, weak minded, push over for a come up?

Can you spot a scammer or toxic woman and if so can you out scam the scammers and those who are wolves in sheep's clothing with a smile on their face but a knife to your back?

Let's share with our fellow djs what signs toxic women give as red flag heads up or various cons you may have fell for in the past due to your own greed or need.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's easy to spot for me now...

provocative dress = avertising and taking credit for something they didn't do.
Entitlement...they think it's a license to get what they want. Horrorfyingly, guys... I mean beta/afc's... will serve it up on a silver platter.

Disgusting creatures they are. The whole lot of them.

They day of mercy is passing away.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol yeah. You cant play a player or hustle a hustler like me. I can spot a scheme from a mile away.

Like they say, the eyes never lie. Look someone dead in the face abd see if they can scam you. When youve dealt with pathologically fukked up people, criminals, thugs, drug dealers, strippers and hoes. You definitely can sense the non genuine signs.

But then again a sucker is born every minute. Guys who trust people with complete stupidity and the naievete of an idiot with no experience. I see it all the time. Guys falling in love with chicks who love other men...guys getting bilked out of resources. Its sad

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah. You cant play a player or hustle a hustler like me. I can spot a scheme from a mile away.

Like they say, the eyes never lie. Look someone dead in the face abd see if they can scam you. When youve dealt with pathologically fukked up people, criminals, thugs, drug dealers, strippers and hoes. You definitely can sense the non genuine signs.

But then again a sucker is born every minute. Guys who trust people with complete stupidity and the naievete of an idiot with no experience. I see it all the time. Guys falling in love with chicks who love other men...guys getting bilked out of resources. Its sad

Clint is back! You'll never get a hustle past Clint!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer OP, I've never been scammed full on but I have had a LOT of chicks use me in their relatinships with their SO.

One chick got me back to her cousins house only to have her man turn up with her 14 year old son, shouting "look what you're doing to our family" through the letter box. She went home, I fvcked her much younger cousin. No shyt.

Also had a girl who was engaged spin me a whole yarn about leaving her BF, and found out she was sharing the whole thing with people I knew, for a laugh. Business contacts. Taught me lessons.

You have to get burned a couple of times to work it out, in my opinion. So as long as you don't get done too bad, it's actually a good thing. Someone is going to screw you over at some point, just pray that it isn't too bad when you are learning the world.,

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How susceptible are you to falling for toxic women, scams, schemes or two bit hustlers? Or do you consider yourself a gullible, weak minded, push over for a come up?

Can you spot a scammer or toxic woman and if so can you out scam the scammers and those who are wolves in sheep's clothing with a smile on their face but a knife to your back?

Let's share with our fellow djs what signs toxic women give as red flag heads up or various cons you may have fell for in the past due to your own greed or need.
Semi long post but hoping his can help some new members or people trying to improve themselves.

I used to be really susceptible to this shyt for the sole reason of me being desperate and wanting a girl by my side and simply not being socially adept enough to read the signs. (smh at myself).

Although I did have bad feelings in my gut, I just never listened to it.

Girlfriend of a couple years ago would basically use me to sleep at my house (my parents house lol) because she had daddy AND mommy issues. She just didn't get along with her parents and she was an only child.

She was also half Polish half Russian and her parents didn't speak a lick of English, so there was a cultural difference between us. AKA she didn't understand a lot of my humor and it made conversing with her kinda weird lol.

She also had an ex that she was dating for a year before he broke up with her and started dating me "exclusively" like a couple weeks later (smh at myself again).

So as you can see lots of red flags that I ignored.

And to top it all off I met her through online dating and every single one of her pictures was a sexy selfie of herself, not a hint of any social life with friends, as I found out later she really didn't have any (facepalm).

I will say this though... this girl was a f*cking dime, her body literally perfect hourglass shape, hot face, nice bubble butt, perfect supple C cups, etc.

Honestly surprised my past self was able to pull her haha.

So that's the reason I stayed because I didn't have abundance, she was the only one I was talking to, and I thought I'd hit the jackpot having sex with this girl.

Everything ended with her breaking up with me after a couple months of manipulative bipolar behavior, and I was left to sulk into a depression. OVER A STUPID BIMBO lol.

Anyways, I vowed to change my life and ways of thinking since it hurt so bad and after lurking on forums, including this one, and applying others techniques and adopting their mindsets I began to change my life for the better and become the man I want to be. Still always a work in progress and improving but I'm A BILLION times better off than I was.

And as of about a month ago I decided to devote myself to Don Juan life and some of my time each day to helping others who are In or have been in these situations.

I hope this example helps others!

Main point, as a lot of others preach here, is to ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT. No matter how much you want to live in self delusions.

Good morning and peace out, time to get on the work grind.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look, bottom line, anyone can be fooled. There can be, at times, a combination of lust, rose colored glasses and simply losing your mind to combine to make you much stupider than you normally would be. The real question is, how do you see past those things? My answer, don't rush into anything, give it time to sink in. The real person will show themselves, usually within a two year period. Someone you're dating can keep it up for quite awhile, maybe a year or so but it breaks down either before that or shortly after the year mark. If they are still following you around, doing what you say and generally behaving well after the year period, you should be ok for a LTR. If it starts to break down before then, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
There are also men who are con artists and charlatans not just women. They pose as your friend, "helper", etc. they're online as well as in real life. Beware of these types of individuals.