Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we headed for another SEXUAL REVOLUTION?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
I hate to say it but with the greater promisciousness of women it's made me very reluctant to even think about marriage because the girls seems less special than I would have hoped for and therefore not worth marrying and giving up my independance and abiliy to **** younger girls as I get older. All wome seem more like FBs now rather than something deeper. Maybe it's just me though.
It's not you at all, it's a FACT. I see it every day of the week.

I'm not all that cracked up about the whole marriage thing myself, even if sexual attitudes were different. It certainly makes you question the viability of the institution when you see all of these dudes girlfriends and wives slobbering on some other dude, but even in more conservative, fear filled times I just never saw that much of a benefit to signing a piece of paper that pretty much fukks you in the event that you are one of the 50% of people who end up in divorce court. And what really kills me is the other % of people who remain in relationships because of kids or insecurity or whatever. What could that number be? Another 10%? 20%, MORE????? Wouldn't doubt it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Holy SH!T!

Went to a lady friends house last night for a dinner party, and the after dinner convo inevitably led to SEX.

It was me and another guy with three chicks. We must have talked about sex for three hours, including (but not limited to) anal sex, threesomes, pubic hair grooming preferences, fetishes, you name it. It was surreal. The host of the party even broke out one of the sex toys she bought the week before for all of us to see. And this chick is the conservative one!

If there was any doubt in my mind about the fact that times are a changin', there certainly isn't now!

I'm telling you, sexual attitudes are shifting, Use it to your advantage if you so desire. Just remember, in ten years when you start reading articles about the latest sexual revolution...I CALLED IT!
I sure hope so because we're well into the 21st century and there are STILL a lot of hang-ups and insecurities about our sexuality. Its about time we become less ashamed about being sexual creatures. Once glance at a nakid adult female (or male for that matter) and its obvious what should be one of our primary focuses. The whole damn thing is a sex machine optimized for it!

Ninja Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sexual revolution was all hype. Pure hollywood.

How many of those guys from the so-called golden era of the 70's got taken to the cleaners in divorce court? If women and men were truly equal, then folks would divorce, go their own seperate ways and not have women get all vindictive and shyt wanting to get child support and alimony.

Hell, men who find out that their wives cheated on them and got knocked up by some other dude are forced to take care of that little bastard from their wife's booty call.

Sexual revolution..About as real as the easter bunny..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I know plenty of girls and my world is NOTHING like that. Maybe it is Canada? Because most of you guys are from USA. Are they injecting you guys with sex hormones or something? It sounds like society is more sex crazed where you guys are.
That's my experience where l live too. The sexually liberated girl in LR, AR is definitely the exception to the rule here. I know a few, but the lions share of the ones i hang out with are sexually conservative/monogamous minded.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
That's my experience where l live too. The sexually liberated girl in LR, AR is definitely the exception to the rule here. I know a few, but the lions share of the ones i hang out with are sexually conservative/monogamous minded.
I'm sure it's WAAAAY different in a small town.

I was born in a town of about 800 people. Haven't been back there in awhile but I can't imagine the scene being the same there.

But the thing is, I have lived in a decent size urban area for the past 20 years, and I have watched the transformation firsthand.

It never EVER used to be like it is now. I have never seen chicks so open about their sexual desires and adventures. Never heard them openly talking about their sex toys, let alone bringing them out to show everyone before dinner. Never had so many women boldly hitting on me. Never seen so many people looking to hook up with others while they are involved in a committed relationship.

I'm sure conservative attitudes in small towns serve to supress 0utward displays of sexual behavior, but I would bet that people in more rural areas are less innocent than they would like people to believe.