Are Girls Friendlier One Place More Than Another?

AbsolutBeirut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that there are cities in the world where the girls you approach are easier than others. That is to not to say that you can get them to bed easier. What I mean is that they are more open to conversations with random starngers and do not put their ***** shields before you open your mouth. I've only experienced the girls from the NorthEast (NYC, Boston, etc...) and I can say that they have inflated sense of self, 7s think they are 9s and 6s think they are 8s. Not the friendliest types when you try to open them. That only means you got to work more on your game. Anyways would love to hear about how girls from other places (MidWest, South, West Coast or around the world) are different.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to catch girls on vacation. When they are away from the mundacity (is that a word) of their lives and just want to have fun. That's when girls are most open to hooking up, regardless of whether they have boyfriends or not. So yes places like Las Vegas, South Beach, Cancun are all good spots for laying chicks.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, it's different in different places.

The city in which I live is reknowned for being a little more left-wing and "alternative" than others. As such, the girls here are a little more defensive... if you walk down the street and try to make eye contact, they'll usually look down at the ground.

BUT... on the other hand, the guys here are more AFC and "sensative" than the average, so a decent DJ can have a field day here. He has little competition.

AND... the fact that there are more girls here than guys really helps, too. I've talked to girls that have said they're amazed at how hard it is to meet guys in their twenties/early thirties.

And no, I'm not telling you where I live... ;)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
yes. las vegas, and any other tourist city.
I 2nd the Vegas notion. Man it was soo easy to pick up women there.