Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparent Incels going around NYC randomly punching women in the face as they walk

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin works in NYC and my family is concerned about this and the dramatic increase in subway violence on women.

My cousin works in NYC and has been called “white b-tch,” had her shoes urinated on, and been shoved.

Men are not permitted to defend women these days, let alone female family members, so I’m not sure how this can be corrected.

This couple’s man had to endure verbal abuse unto his wife with baby present.

It doesn't say they are incels, but what other type of person would have enough hatred for women to just do something like that?
Likely most men have been incel at some point or another and don’t hate women. But yes, it is likely whoever is punching women in their faces is an incel.

Several posters on here appear to be quite vindictive towards women and take pleasure in their suffering. “Haha, look at this post-wall b-tch crying on TikTok.”

If I recall correctly, last year, in NYC, there was a man pushing the stroller of his kid (he’s not an incel) and hip checking women who said the kid was cute.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not permitted to defend women these days, let alone female family members, so I’m not sure how this can be corrected.
People are still permitted to defend assault victims. I don't know where you live, but defending the weak and the vulnerable is never prohibited.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. I actually don’t want women voting. I think there should be a family vote: men voting on behalf of their families.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin works in NYC and my family is concerned about this and the dramatic increase in subway violence on women.

My cousin works in NYC and has been called “white b-tch,” had her shoes urinated on, and been shoved.

This couple’s man had to endure verbal abuse unto his wife with baby present.

Likely most men have been incel at some point or another and don’t hate women. But yes, it is likely whoever is punching women in their faces is an incel.

Several posters on here appear to be quite vindictive towards women and take pleasure in their suffering. “Haha, look at this post-wall b-tch crying on TikTok.”

If I recall correctly, last year, in NYC, there was a man pushing the stroller of his kid (he’s not an incel) and hip checking women who said the kid was cute.
In New York you can still pull your sleeves up and defend yourself. I almost had five or six Colombians try and lock my car in a garage at night bc they couldn’t speak and fvcked the receipt up. Top three most adrenaline producing moments I’ve been in. There was a camera so just dialed 911 and started telling the operator I was held against my will and read address out loud and showed the guys the speaker phone. They opened it. I probably would have driven through the gate.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Most incels are not perpetrating violence. Only a small percentage of incels actually do mass violence.
The same is true of those of us born into families who, at some point in the past, adopted Islam. Regularly pointing this out for the past several decades has been remarkably effective, in terms of influencing the perceptions of The American public. So much so, that Bill Maher, Fox Non -News, and s-itloads of other minimally talented D-list celebrities have been forced to instead make Rastafarians the target of their slander and fearmongering, the likes of which used to be hurled only at Jews and(to a lesser extent) Italians

Us simply saying "Most Incels aren't violent sociopaths" will no doubt be similarly successful

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca once ran for mayor of his small town.
I actually liked Steve Hoca. With all his feelings about being shafted by the Sexual Revolution, I don’t think he was cut out for fatherhood and marriage. What I especially liked about him was his concern for men as a whole and society.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if the criminal in this story is an incel (kind of doubt it, as women often find scumbags attractive), but I bet these types of assaults would be a lot less common is there was real punishment for crime. Like, punch someone in the head for no reason and get your hand cut off. Do that one more time and you'd be INNOFAP (involuntary no-fap) for the rest of your life.

The irony, of course, is that weak on crime, progressive, "anti racist" POS'es who are responsible for the current state of affairs are the ones getting victimized the most by their own agenda. The law of unintended consequences on full display.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these reports are just hysterical women somehow coherently explaining that some dude ran up and punched them.

IDK about you guys, but if I got sucker punched, my first reaction would not be to make a tiktok video about it. This is probably 90% #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo nonsense.
We can't trust these h0es.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these reports are just hysterical women somehow coherently explaining that some dude ran up and punched them.

IDK about you guys, but if I got sucker punched, my first reaction would not be to make a tiktok video about it. This is probably 90% #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo nonsense.
We can't trust these h0es.
Yeah but this seems to be exclusively a NYC thing at this particular point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, most incels are single black men now.
How is that possible? Black men are usually able to get laid, especially with Black women.

When I think about incels, I typically see men with East Asian, South Asian, and White European ancestry as incels in the United States. Black and Hispanic men seem to be able to get laid.

There was a Hispanic incel with neo-Nazi beliefs who perpetrated a mass shooting in May 2023.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that possible? Black men are usually able to get laid, especially with Black women.

When I think about incels, I typically see men with East Asian, South Asian, and White European ancestry as incels in the United States. Black and Hispanic men seem to be able to get laid.

There was a Hispanic incel with neo-Nazi beliefs who perpetrated a mass shooting in May 2023.

I don't think those racial stereotypes are necessarily accurate. It's just like stereotypes about gays. In movies and TV shows, gays are almost always portrayed as white, while in reality, homosexuality is just as common (if not more so) among blacks and asians. Same thing with incels.