Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aphorisms

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
Now, education, being de-sexualized, is pure trivia. You bubble in circles in a scantron, regurgitate the book or paraphrase the professor’s words back to him in an essay, or memorize phylum, orders, and species of taxonomic nonsense for scientific labs. You procrastinate when studying because you know that it is not knowledge, just trivia. Compare that to your eagerness to learn the information here. Here, there is no trivia as everyone knows the knowledge is connected to Nature and to life. This sense of decline in education would be corrected if the departments (especially the Humanities) stopped being trivia, stopped being political, and embraced the warrior spirit against Nature that the fields originated with.
:up:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

The majority of people might say that it's somewhat foolish to buy something that comes from an internet forum rather than some 'proven' theory that school teaches.

I happen to know that the majority of people also is going nowhere in their lives.

I don't just believe in these things that Pook is saying. I Know, I absolutely know. All of it confirms exactly what I have learned in this area and everything that has given me energy and growth in the past 2 years. I now have a much more enjoyable life, and my message to any newbie (dis-satisfied with his (love) life) considering this stuff is: EMBRACE IT!

I feel good :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Ghost busters:

Dr. Egon Spengler: I have a radical idea. The door swings both ways, we could reverse the polarity flow through the gate.
Dr. Peter Venkman: How?
Dr. Egon Spengler: [hesitates] We'll cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: 'Scuse me Egon? You said crossing the streams was bad!
Dr Ray Stantz: Cross the streams...
Dr. Peter Venkman: You're gonna endanger us, you're gonna endanger our client - the nice lady, *who paid us in advance*, before she became a dog...
Dr. Egon Spengler: Not necessarily. There's definitely a *very slim* chance we'll survive.
[pause while they consider this]
Dr. Peter Venkman: [slaps Ray] I love this plan! I'm excited it could work! LET'S DO IT!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. This is such a legendary post. If you were going to read one Pook thread, let it be this one.

This quote is by far the best quote that describes this forum as a whole:

Pook said:
How absurd is this sentence: "Deliver me the philosophies necessary to make me laugh." What! We say to such a person, "No, there is no philosophy that can teach you to laugh." And they respond with, "Tell us the twelve step program that teaches one to laugh." And we say to them, "There is no how-to in order to get you to laugh." At this, they grow angry and rattle, "You deliberately hide the information we seek! You hide your thoughts and keep them closed to our world!" And we reply, "We do not close the world to you, YOU close the world to you. Do you want to laugh? Look in the mirror." And on and on this goes! Now replace the word 'laugh' with the word 'Don Juan' and you realize why learning to Don Juan is not like an academic degree.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is like the Nietzsche of this board. Amazing! This really is one of the best posts I've read on an Internet forum.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is 100%. There is truth in every point, page to page. The points about investing vs. spending time, it's your world vs. it's the world and the driving example bring me back to what the DJ mindset really is. It is my world, happiness will always start with me and falling in love is not AFC as Pooky said.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Very abstract post from the Pook. Diggin it!

Funny...I was having this exact conversation with a fellow poster the other day.
A good sex life is just a by-product of a great life, period.

If you are:

1. Physically Fit
2. Socially Ept
3. Upwardly Mobile

Then you will have no problem getting chicks. In fact, you will start to find female attention to be an annoying distraction from what you really want to be doing.
Funny, I have all of those and yet I find myself here.

Honestly, you don't need any of those 3. They help, but girl's knees grow weak for alphas.

This is proof:

Pook said:
In high school, you thought women would ‘mature’ and stop liking the jocks or jerks. In college, you thought women would mature and dislike the frat boys, sports guys, and start to be attracted to Nice Guy. In your thirties, you thought that women were FINALLY wisening up. No, women didn’t mature; they just ran out of don juans. No matter what her age or relationship status, a woman will look at those guys and LUST. Women indefinitely remain women.
So should we strive to become a 'sports guy' in order to get women?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused, to answer your question: No. You do not need to be a jock/jerk/frat/sports guy.

Pook answered your question here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17008

Read that. Internalize it. Then come back and tell us if you're still lost and confused...

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
LostAndConfused, to answer your question: No. You do not need to be a jock/jerk/frat/sports guy.

Pook answered your question here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17008

Read that. Internalize it. Then come back and tell us if you're still lost and confused...

ok, it makes more sense now thanks

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was confused by one aspect of this post. What exactly does pook mean when he says "the intellectual" or "the philosopher"? Does he mean one who seeks to expand their minds and the minds of others through teaching, knowledge and thought? Isn't that exactly what Pook is doing? Is he being hypocritical or am I missing something here?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Intellectuals and philosophers are those guys, that:

1. Think they are better than most of the people because of their intellect.
2. Make up great philosophies explaining everything, especially how all the other "normal" people are thinking, what they want etc.
3. My german teacher used to say, that we are the "intellectual elite" because we know how the world works and read all those great books from Schiller and Ghoete and so on^^
4. Rationality as an answer to everything. That's why intellectuals are so likely to turn into AFC (myself included, thats why I came here). They try to explain love rationaly.
5. The belief in progression. This means that everything new is better than the old stuff. This also means that feminism is better then the old ways, so intellectuals are usually either feminists or they just accept it.

That should be the most important points. Of course being in observer mode all the time and thinking about everything all the time isn't very healthy. My german teacher said: "The thing is that us intellectuals can't stop the flow of thoughts through our mind anymore. I don't know about you guys, because you are still young, but I can't. The ego, as Freud defined it, is just a flow heater. We can't stop that."

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have I read truer words...

BUMP

53x12

Reaction score
Pook- thank you. For a second life. I came here to learn the secrets of seduction, and left with the secrets to living my dreams.

Let's raise a glass and rejoice. To Manhood. To Nature. To Dreams. To Life.

As you think you shall become