Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aphorisms

ozymandias

Reaction score
Wonderbread166

What is Units of Joy? It is an occupational hazard.

I work in the finance field and there is an obsession by finance people to quantify everything and then to decompose those numerical values into even finer components and identify the relationships that drive the changes in those values and on and on and on... All those calculation made sense to me the moment I wrote it but in hind sight, after reading your reply, I think it would've been wise to not include it in my reply. But Sexuality = Natural Harmony of Human Life is still a useful concept to me and I thought a reply that identified that relationship may be useful for some DJ's.

Actually at the risk of bastardizing this even more, I will delet the equal sign "=" and replace it with "is" to take the mathematical connotation out of this idea since that seems to bother some people.

Sexuality is the natural harmony of human life.

Ozymandias

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Pook! Lots to comment on here.

Boredom is where all evils enter the world. And when a person is bored, he is bored with himself. Interesting people, in their daily lives, are never bored as they find everything interesting.
Honestly, I can't remember when the last bout of boredom hit me. I've got so many things in my life that I've indulged in, I have no time to be bored. I think the closest I come to "bored" now is indecision of what to work on. People seem to become bored when they fail to take the chance of indulging in something new. They prefer to sit back in amazement and say, "Wow, I wish I could do stuff like that!" They don't have the confidence in themselved to take on their own challenge.

We all have failings in life. The losers are those who seek women as a balm for their personal failings. “If I marry her, my life will have purpose and be complete!” The result is a nagging frustrated wife. The point is that we helped create the nagging wife, she didn’t come from nowhere.
I see this time and time again. A man's completeness seems to be based on getting and keeping the woman. They abandon their interests and passions, and devote all their time and energy to maintaining their "completeness". However, their "completeness" ends up getting spoiled rotten and bored with the man. The man eventually finds himself again "incomplete" and focusses on gaining that "completeness" back. I know myself I will never become "complete", as I keep finding things to learn and experience. It goes much farther past getting a woman for the long haul.

Some think Sexuality and Morality contradict each other. They don't, they REINFORCE one another. Sexuality is not just 'lust'. It is Man. It is Woman. It is families. It is the life cycle itself.
Very true statement. I couldn't have said it better myself. I have a friend in his mid-thirties who believes this. To me he will vocalize his sexual thoughts about a woman, and then call himself a pig. I've kept telling him to vocalize his thought TO THE WOMAN, but he's afraid of extreme rejection. He has let society and feminism truly form his personality.

The strangest thing has occurred to me on this forum. I came here looking for love but discovered life. Now, it is not a love for woman or women, it is more a love for life. Do you guys feel this way?
I know I've felt this way. I came here looking for answers as to why things happened the way they did. I not only found the answers, I found the roots to the problems (many from within myself) and worked at altering the problems, using them to my own advantage or eliminating what someone else had planted. I'm going through a complete weeding of my personality. If anyone has ever had a garden, they will know that they will never be finished removing the weeds. That's the way I've felt. However, as I'm weeding, I'm planting something new. My garden has gone through many changes, and is looking better these days. Still, I will never be finished. It's the challenge and the reward of maintaining it that I enjoy.

It is the destiny of the Nice Guy to believe change is something that happens to us. But the Don Juan knows that change is something we make, that the life of the world is not to come from external sources, of women, but through himself as the channel.
These are the people who base their lives on luck, fate, and god's script. They prefer to let someone else handle the hard work of deciding where they go, and they just things "fall into place". They allow themselves to become a ball bouncing inside a room with no clue where they're going and getting hit along the way. If they happen to bounce into the bathroom and land in a toilet full of 5hit, that is their destiny.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with being a nice guy is he is spineless and not comfortable and afraid of his own sexuality. The Problem with being a player or seductionist is he is constantly trying to boost his own ego and trying to compete and prove to everyone how manly and great he is.

If you want peace, be the man knowing that pvssy comes, pvssy goes and going after what you truly want in lifeand doing it all from the heart. You're not after people's validations and approval, you've got nothing to prove because YOU ARE THE MAN, and your doing it all because you love it and enjoy it.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, live a little :)
Good post, I didn't FEEL it as much as some of your others, but excellent nonetheless.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great posts guys, keep it up

I saw problems with it (probably because they are my own demons but whatever) but overall it is good.

EDIT: Can someone please define what romanticism is exactly? Buying the relationship or something.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please define what romanticism is exactly? Buying the relationship or something.
Basically, it's trying to impress a woman with romantic gestures. It goes far beyond dating when a man tries to form the base of his relationship with romance.

Romance can include the following:
Giving flowers, candy, writing love poetry, emptying your wallet, pretty much anything in an effort to keep the woman happy. Men have bought into the idea that women can be made happy with romantic gestures. That's why so many men go out and get their woman flowers when she's mad at him.

They may not realize it, but they've devoted their life to keeping their woman happy which is why they've dropped all their interests and hobbies (and in some instances, their jobs). They spend tons of cash trying to keep her happy to avoid her b1tching, and hoping for some sex in return for the favor. They don't realize that a woman can only be happy on her own, not at the expense of someone else. They also don't realize that sex is the result from attraction, not favors.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t

Originally posted by Pook
Women who bark at a gentleman will lick the boot of an @sshole.
You hit the nail on the head, I couldn't agree more. The good guy some women despise but the @sshole they adore. That's just how they like to be treated.

Originally posted by Pook
Others think the ‘Don Juan’ ends as soon as he gets a girl. It doesn’t. You must prove your worth everyday in life.
It's just like life. We have to work, to eat, to study, to work out, to keep improving every single day, so why it would be different with women?

You've made some good points here with your, new and better, way of writing.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Basically, it's trying to impress a woman with romantic gestures. It goes far beyond dating when a man tries to form the base of his relationship with romance.
Romance is not Romanticism.

Romance http://www.answers.com/romance

1.b. Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love

Romanticism
http://www.answers.com/romanticism

1. An artistic and intellectual movement originating in Europe in the late 18th century and characterized by a heightened interest in nature, emphasis on the individual's expression of emotion and imagination, departure from the attitudes and forms of classicism, and rebellion against established social rules and conventions.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Pook good post, I am still confused after readin this site, what the hell is sexuality? I know that my jerk behavior attracts women, but I dont really know what is happening. Pooks says it is because the jerk is sexual, what the hell is that? Sorry for the cursing, but I am confused.

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, I am speechless at the level of wisdom and understanding of human mind/emotion/behavior and life you have realized and that which you present to us. In these past years of discovering attraction and love, I have also realized life and it is remarkable and priceless how you can effortlessly formulate these ideas and share with people. It is astonishing how fulfilling and great life is once an individual 'gets' all of this. Everything, everyday, and everyone brings happiness and satisfaction, nothing can bother or annoy anymore...such is the way life was meant to be lived and enjoyed.

It is amusing how most of the population is consumed with the media (esp television), wasting their time and lives soaked in other peoples' lives instead of living and improving their own.

Regarding your comment on Schwarzenegger's sexuality and masculinity, I could not have put it in words better... he is the embodiment of male sexuality and that is what humans love/fear/envy and shows the ridiculous wuss/obesity/etc epidemic that happens in society today. Schwarzenegger is one of the most influencing individuals ever precisely because of his powerful mindset and being a man that combines his dreams with his reality. The superman example is another brilliant nugget.

Please continue sharing more of your wisdom, Pook. Someone once said: "true mastery in a subject comes when one can actualize it and teach others". This is even truer in the realm of life, and I've discovered in my personal development that not many people have ever had such realizations and it would be a shame if new profound wisdom went undiscovered.
I don't post often but I believe that it helps to share here, as many on this board are already embarking on a journey and are lightyears ahead of the rest of the population.

SuperMan

Last edited:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the all-time great tips on the forum. Possibly the most thought-provoking, mind-expanding piece I've read. Deserves to be re-read multiple times.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this epic post from start to finish, ALL OF IT.

There were many points where I was hitting myself on the head going ' Oh... MY.... GOD ' , like the Feminists movement and use of the word ' rape ' , man that hit me hard!

Theres a good reason I don't watch much televison, except the news and maybe some docutmentieres and where you explained that TV was for women and losers, hit home hard!

Society is going downhill, I feel it, I have always have and this post has just reinforced it. Ive always seen myself as an ' intellectual ' but after reading that, it has transended that..... maybe..... maybe its happened already.

Thanks Pook for that Eye - Opener.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with most of that huge screed I read though I've got to disagree with one thing:

Who are the truly unhappy males? It is those who live for the women�s desire. These include the Nice Guys, the Players, and anyone who dresses, talks, and even puts their profession at what �women want�. These guys have no sense of self when a woman stands before them.
While I am a ladies man and not a player I think this statment is part of a blackening of the name of player on this site. Sure it's not my way. Sure it carries some highly negative connotations in society (principly because of what women say). Perhaps our defination of a player is different but I'm telling you they don't LIVE for woman's desire. In fact being a player if fundemenatlly the same as being a ladies man. The difference is the way you do it.

A player abuses his power over women and is concerned only with conquest. A Ladies man has the same skillset and personality (generally) but is slightly more moral. SOME players are unhealthy in that women ARE their life. but NOT all. A good player still views it as a part of life.

I'm aware that many people's definition of player is different. I'd also remind folks that the word comes from the fact that they know it's a game.

What Do I consider myself?

Ladies man - Yes,
PUA - Yes,
Player - No - though it would depend on how you define it. Are all ladies men players because they know it's a game? OR is a player the ruthless uncouth user that we talked about earlier.
Jerk - Sometimes - I'm closer to that than 'nice guy' but the girls all know it's teasing and playing

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
I think you forgot this one...

Guys who see sex as precious or sacred see women as either sex objects or possessions.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to read truer words. Twas such an amazing and gripping post, but alas I must go to bed, so I shall study it tomorrow and see how I want to enterpret it. I found this site searching for direction. Yet, these days, all I have to do is chose a direction and I can start walking. It is a great feeling.

Pook, you are by far the best writer I've read so far, and I've gone through quite a lot of articles in the short time I've been here. I've never looked at my extremely intellectual lifestyle (extremely nerdy school and self-made barriers) as the evil holding me back. This site has really told me the importance of being a man and being who I am and to change myself only how I want me to be.

Luckily, I'm only 17, so I have all of Senior year and college left to take advantage of.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nocturnal said:
Romance is not Romanticism.

Romance http://www.answers.com/romance

1.b. Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love

Romanticism
http://www.answers.com/romanticism

1. An artistic and intellectual movement originating in Europe in the late 18th century and characterized by a heightened interest in nature, emphasis on the individual's expression of emotion and imagination, departure from the attitudes and forms of classicism, and rebellion against established social rules and conventions.
I think there is definitely a link between romance and romanticism. A romanticist expresses his interest for NATURE, including women. When a man expresses his inflated interest in one particular woman by sumbitting to HER (conscious) need for comfort, he is "said" to be acting romantic. By definition, a man who only expresses interest towards women is not romantic. A true romantic person is someone who has profound interest in nature, whether or not it's appreciated by women. He lives according to his own values. His woman cannot keep him from expressing his interest in art, science, religion, travelling, sports and attractive women. He will choose the most profound and effective way of communicating his interest, whether hugging a tree, writing a poem, roaring at a slamdunk or f*cking a woman. Regardless of what anyone else thinks.