Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aphorisms

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one argue with an aphorism? Like a Proverb, they're very difficult to refute and put the reader into a naturally contemplative state so self-affirmation of each platitude is encouraged. This is absolute brilliance. POOK is the reason I joined this fourm rather than any other 'seduction community' forums. Like a good physician, he seeks out the cure rather than just addressing the symptoms.

What I don't get is the POOK haters on this forum. It takes a patience and self-insight to understand POOK that is severely lacking in our society - particularly with the youth. That might sound crotchety and and old fashioned, but POOK isn't a TV dinner that's done in the microwave in 3 minutes. POOK is a banquet and a banquet takes more time to prepare (and enjoy) than a 30 minutes or less delivery from Dominos. DJs with the patience know why POOK is brilliance, so until you're ready to sit down to the banquet you'll have to content yourself with 'Methodology' and learn from the consequences it engenders.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not wrong way to live your life?

There are several like axe murderer, rapist, drug dealer, theif, crack addict, and many many more

and

Not saving some money, in some form, is just stupid
unless you plan on dying at age 30
Then by all means live it up:)

Good post, just a few glaring errors

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All i meant was that you shouldn't put so much emphasis on other people's oppinions.
You know what is right... you have morals. Obviously becoming an ax-murderer isn't a very bright idea and you were smart enough to figure that out.

For every act, there is a consequence. I think every mature human being knows that or should.
The problem is some people are scared of being who they are and pretend to be something they're not. That is all i was trying to say, i think you took it out of context a bit or didn't even read my story.. :p

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consequences shouldn't be an excuse to not do something.

A stupid idea is a stupid idea, I agree, and only a stupid person would take it seriously or follow it.

That being said, it can be argued that many people have a very warped perception of consequences, to the extent that they will blow the little things all out of proportion and let the big things slide into oblivion.

Nobody likes to lose, we all know that; but many people feel as though they can't afford to lose, that they won't be able to get out of a situation or don't have enough of something to spare.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote that post hopeing intelligent and mature human beings would be able to aquire some knowledge from this idea. Maybe from now on i should include a WARNING. Mature Audiences with a stable definition of self only!

I like to view these posts as a tool, you can learn to use the tool properly and for productive means. Or you can use it for a destructive cause. You can build a house with a hammer, but you could also go on a killing spree if you so desire.

Would you hold the manufacturer responsible because his product was used by a malicious person?

I certainly wouldn't. However in the good ol' Ignorant States of America idiot proofing is rampant. People have no sense of responsibility, they put the blame squarely on the people who provided them the product.

Do cigarettes really need lables that they're addictive/cause cancer? I think anybody thats gone through school had to take health ed and learned the effects of smoking and seen pictures of the stuff that can happen to you. Why do people still do it? Because they're dumb and still living some one else's reality trying to act like someone they're not.

If you're dumb enough to take my word without a single hesitation, here's something you should do:
JUMP OF A CLIFF, because you know what? Jake says it's FUN!!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you.

I was pointing out the other extreme, where a person can have an equally but oppositely warped view of consequence and treat everything, no matter how insignificant, like a matter of life-or-death.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one hell of a philosophical statement.

Though I wouldn't say "sexuality is our victory over nature": more like "sexuality is our making love with nature." Duh! Quite an obvious statement when put that way.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking...

I agree with the principle of the statement

and it is definately a hard idea to put into existence

ecspecially when what you are doing is deemed 'crazy' by close ones...

sticking to your guns and abiding by your decisions....

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, all I want to say is THANK YOU- for everything you've contributed thus far. This post has really put life into perspective more than anything.

Up until this point I have been questioning what it means to be truely happy with myself up until this point. I have known that change comes from within, but bringing forth those changes has seemed very difficult due to subconscious questions still left unanswered until now.

I no longer have the AFC state of mind and approach females as I would a hobby - with enthusiasm, confidence, and sincerity. Every encounter is a learning experience that leaves me feeling better about myself; I can finally enjoy something without fear of repercussion. I can't wait to meet more girls!

For a truely great man, somewhere out there is a woman worthy of him.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Pook=Genius.

Seriously. Heed his words, or be miserable. Simple choice if you ask me.
Pook isn't a genius. He just GETS it. I think a better word would be "enlightened."

I swear, in a couple months he will make a post detailing the meaning of life itself. :p Or maybe if you look hard enough, you'll find it in this thread.

In all seriousness, this stuff is amazing. I'm glad to see that he has grown as a person...in a way mirroring my own progression it seems, although he has been a step ahead of me (and most of us) for quite some time. I was amazed by the stuff he wrote a couple years back, but this is just on a whole new level.

Kudos Pook

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, when your start to become in danger of being raped then u must be doin somethin right... Please becareful Pook. ;) hahaha

nice read

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers

As much as we have racked our minds to unravel the puzzle of the "Gentler Gender", it is sobering to realize that too many of us never truly became Men until we had our hearts broken, torn in two, stepped on and incinerated to ashes by a Woman.

Falling in love and then losing it, is what compels us to face the mirror and truly see ourselves. It can make us bitter as we cling to our egos, or humble as we learn to let go. Regardless of which path we choose, for every heart that lies in ashes, there is a promise of a rising pheonix that will outshine the dull candles we once held for our lovers.

Exactly... Because of this "bad" experience that I now consider to have been blessed with, I feel like I have been given a second chance; to be able to live as I was meant to.

Interestingly enough, it seems that some guys never catch on while some of us only need this to happen once in order for us to make the change toward living like a man. I wonder why this is?

ozymandias

Reaction score
MF = LFMW

Outstanding, illuminating, inspiring.

The following are some universally accepted truths

1+1 = 2
E = MC^2
f = ma

These formulas have stood the test of time but they do not speak to real life. Enter sosuave.com and Pook. With this post, Pook has revealed to us a new kernel of knowledge, a new idea, a new way to approach life.

I found this “ah-ha” moment in the following paragraph:

"It is impossible to introduce a more destructive idea than "Sexuality is evil." This means that all natural actions will be hesitated by philosophic thoughts, that families will be shattered on the Altar of Intelligensia, people will bump into each other only for sex and become public uteruses and dildos (thus, DESTROYING sex by turning it into a mutual masturbation), and the natural harmony of Human life will become that of discord and despair. The result is a fear society." - Pook

But before I present Pook’s wisdom I will have to enlist Ayn Rand's help to illustrate the need for a single “ah-ha” idea in this arena of life. The single quoted word 'sexuality' is my own substitutions while the rest are taken from Ayn Rand paper titled “The Psycho-Epistemology of Art” (Note the original text used the word "art" where now "sexuality" resides)

“The position of 'sexuality' in the scale of human knowledge is, perhaps, the most eloquent symptom of the gulf between man’s progress in the physical science and his stagnation (or, today, his retrogression) in the humanities. While physics has reached the level where men are able to study sub atomic particles and interplanetary space, a phenomenon such as 'sexuality' has remained a dark mystery, with little or nothing known about its nature, its function in human life or the cause of its tremendous power. Yet 'sexuality' is of passionately intense importance and profoundly personal concern to most men – and it has existed in every known civilization, accompanying man’s steps from the early hours of his prehistoric dawn, earlier than the birth of written language.”

Viewing the famous mathmatical formulas and Pook's idea through the lens of Ayn Rand I thought...let me try to reduce (not simplify) all the wisdom of Pook's post into a manageable unit so that we can look back at it and apply it as we wish when we need a little guidance.

So without futher delay...

Drum roll…

Sexuality = Natural Harmony of Human Life

This equation, in addition to 1+1=2; F=ma; E=MC^2, is another equation that should be taught in every classroom to all young boys across the globe

DJ's who are willing to follow my derivation of the components of this equation using concept defined in Pook’s post read on.

For those who would like a neat and tight Hollywood happy ending go to the end and read T.S. Elliot’s quote.

Where:
Left side of the equation
Sexuality = (masculinity)*(femininity)

Notice this is not an additive property. With an additive property, the whole is simply the sum of the parts. This is what you get when an AFC Guy and an AFC Girl hook up. Two lost souls with no idea of where their life is headed get together and trap themselves in the standard “romantic” relationship dreading each moment spent together while lying to themselves with their fearful internal dialogue of “what would I do with out him” or “what will my life be like without her?” All you have is: 2+2=4 (Units of Joy)

But with a multiplicative property, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts; furthermore, the larger the value of each component the greater the value of the final result. For example, instead of 2+2=4, you have 9.5 * 9.5 = 90.25 (Unit of Joy). This is where a Male DJ and a Female DJ get together and take over the world unabashedly, living their lives and uniting their dreams and their realities.

Now to the right side of the equation:

Natural Harmony of Human Life = (love)*(families/community)*(man)*(woman)

- Love: this is not sappy poetry or emasculating love songs or all your other standard valentines day or hallmark garbage. It is love for knowledge, love for humanity and love for nature.

Love for knowledge = cultivation of the desire within you to learn and appreciate ideas not familiar to you.

Love for humanity = seeking to understand each way of life or way of thinking that is different from yours.

Love for nature = appreciation of nature (animals, plants, water, mountains, suburbia, metropolis etc… whatever floats your boat) and being a participant in life. Said differently, not sitting home and watch re-runs on TV but to going out and participate in life and be a part of nature.

Or as Pook puts it so succinctly, Love is when you finally begin to “move to nature’s music.”

- Families/communities: I benefit from being a part of a core-standard family. But many are also a part of loving and supportive “families” without pure blood ties (otherwise known as blended families?). Those families/communities are just as an important part of this equation as the basic family unit. (biological father, biological mother, biological son/daughter combination.)

- Man: See Pook’s post on Be A Man. Or just look in a mirror.

- Woman: See iqqi and wildfire posts. Or find a woman with Ayn Rand like brains and Jessica Alba like appearance.

Combine all these elements and you’ll begin to see astronomical values of Units of Joy and success in life. The right side of the equation drives the left side and the left side is a direct product of the right side.

Application:

Pre sosuave.com era when I allowed a woman to trample over my heart my life equation looked like this.

Left side:

- Masculinity = 0.213 (low value, AFC status, and almost in negative territory)
- Femininity = 9.876 (Woman I was involved with was phenomenal. Near 10.0)

Calculation:
(0.213)(9.876) = 2.104
Analysis:
Measly 2.104 units of joy, lots of tears and whimpering.

Right side:

- Love = 0.426 (lazy couch potato hooked on video games)
Family/Community = 1 (had a strong and supportive family that did not make life more difficult)
- Man = 0.5 (had some experience so I was only half the man I should be)
- Woman = 9.876 (plug value from left side)

Calculation:
(0.426)(1)(0.5)(9.876) = 2.104

Post sosuave.com era when I became a DJ my life equation now looks like this.

Left side:

- Masculinity = 9.675 (embracing my sexuality, may make a few mistakes but still learning)
- Femininity = 9.453 (embracing her sexuality, lovely and amazing but also work in progress)

Calculation:
(9.675)(9.453) = 91.458
Analysis:
Not too shabby! 91.458 Units of Joy is a remarkable improvement from 2.104. Result? Ear-to-ear sh1t eating grin.

Right side:

- Love = 12.9 (notice the large increase from 0.426. I am “moving to nature’s music”)
- Family/Community = 1 (still belong to strong family)
- Man = 0.75 (approaching true DJ status but still a lot of room for growth)
- Woman = 9.453 (plug value from left side)

S = NHHL
f = ma
E = MC^2
1+1=2

Thanks to Newton, Einstein and Pook, we are finally begining to understand nature.

We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

- T.S. Elliot

Ozymandias
sexualitysexuality

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope this works

the forum was down last time, but i hope this works!
pook my man! everyone's been hating on you lately, don't know why, i guess they're jealous! but i think everyone agrees, this post is awsome! hope you stay with us longer this time before your annual leave. im printing this out now.

:cheer:

Maybe I'll change my named to : The Villed Void

haha

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, you rule.

Yea, I do worship.

Everyday I'm taking new challenges, and of course I (as anybody else) sometimes doubt myself.

I just remember of this post.

I'm starting to reach things that I've never DREAMED I could, and it has nothing to do with women. It's deeper and much more important to me than this. It's discovering what I want, what I can achieve, and doing it.

The last 2 months have been a happy time, as I haven't had in many many years. No women involved. I'm happy ALONE. ALL ALONE. This makes everything even better in my opinion. I am making my own identity, something that I always wanted but never put my hands on.

Pook is the man. I just can't say in words how grateful I am to you, dude.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was such a good read my head hurts. This was the best post I have ever read on this site, or about life in general. You need to write a book Pook.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Pook, i don't think you realise how many young men you have helped. For me its finding what i want to do with my life, when i look inside myself, i know what i like. Its just a matter of how i get it now.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Application:

Pre sosuave.com era when I allowed a woman to trample over my heart my life equation looked like this.

Left side:

- Masculinity = 0.213 (low value, AFC status, and almost in negative territory)
- Femininity = 9.876 (Woman I was involved with was phenomenal. Near 10.0)

Calculation:
(0.213)(9.876) = 2.104
Analysis:
Measly 2.104 units of joy, lots of tears and whimpering.

Right side:

- Love = 0.426 (lazy couch potato hooked on video games)
Family/Community = 1 (had a strong and supportive family that did not make life more difficult)
- Man = 0.5 (had some experience so I was only half the man I should be)
- Woman = 9.876 (plug value from left side)

Calculation:
(0.426)(1)(0.5)(9.876) = 2.104

Post sosuave.com era when I became a DJ my life equation now looks like this.

Left side:

- Masculinity = 9.675 (embracing my sexuality, may make a few mistakes but still learning)
- Femininity = 9.453 (embracing her sexuality, lovely and amazing but also work in progress)

Calculation:
(9.675)(9.453) = 91.458
Analysis:
Not too shabby! 91.458 Units of Joy is a remarkable improvement from 2.104. Result? Ear-to-ear sh1t eating grin.

Right side:

- Love = 12.9 (notice the large increase from 0.426. I am “moving to nature’s music”)
- Family/Community = 1 (still belong to strong family)
- Man = 0.75 (approaching true DJ status but still a lot of room for growth)
- Woman = 9.453 (plug value from left side)

S = NHHL
f = ma
E = MC^2
1+1=2

Thanks to Newton, Einstein and Pook, we are finally begining to understand nature.
What are you talking about?? Units of joy? This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a long time. In fact, it is completely contradictory to the aphorism theme.

Oh, and well done, Pook. Your writings never fail to impress and inspire.