Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone try psychadelics?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Along with the weed thread, heres this one.

I tried salvia once, but did it completely wrong. Bic lighter on a dry pipe and took small hits. I got more stoned than trippy, but I did think a tree looked like smokey the bear and I saw a pair of pant just dancing... it was odd.

Planning on trying that again and shrooms over the summer. Maybe acid too, but probably not soon.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get spores, growing shrooms is easy (or so I've heard) PF fanaticus got busted in Seattle a few years ago. The spore market got pretty scary after that. If you order spores, make sure that the company has not been busted by searching for news stories. I have not researched it, but Ryche Hawk's site is still up:

http://www.thehawkseye.com/

Reaction score
Yeah, they're fun. I've tried a few different things over the past year or so: LSD, shrooms, ecstacy for the most part. I don't want to get into a moral debate about the use of these drugs, just pass on some observations. They are pretty fun to fool around with once every few months.

- You HAVE to have a good head on your shoulders, if you are full of insecurities, or if you are paranoid / pessimistic by nature, this won't be a fun time for you. You will be bombarded with negative thoughts, you will feel like ****, and you will probably do and say things that would probably be quite regrettable.

- You have to trust and be very comfortable with the people you do this with. Its best someone among you has tried it at least once before. Otherwise you might start seeing conspiracies, and other bs.

- Make sure you won't be interrupted (i.e: parents coming home, nosy girlfriend, whatever). Give yourself a lot of time.

- Read up about it. Take a relatively small dose so that you can see how you react to it.

- If you're on any antidepressants (SSRI's or MAOI's) do NOT even consider doing these things.

If you can get shrooms, you'll probably enjoy those the most. If you're outside its really quite incredible.. everything is so captivating, people are so funny, music is fantastic. Keep in mind though, that the next day you will be awfully slow (mentally - sort of comparable to being stoned). I went out for dinner with my girlfriend the next night and drifted off during conversation like 15 times. I thought I was going brain dead, but it went away. So moral of the story, don't plan your LSAT for the next day. But they are really great, I hope to get to do them again sometime this summer.

I took ecstacy on new years. When you're on it, there's nothing like it. But it can really take a toll on you. I wouldn't do it again just because I felt so down the following few days. If you're going to do it, I'd recommend having some 5-HTP capsules (which you can buy at GNC). Take one of those every couple of hours or when you start to feel a little blah.. at least for the first few hours after you've come down. It will help a lot.

LSD, well... very introspective, pretty intense. Once the real trip is over, expect to feel like your head is in the clouds for a few hours. You can't really carry conversation well, and nothing is really interesting. I found it really frustrating afterwards when I couldn't think clearly no matter how hard I tried. I remember vividly how when my friend was driving me home, and I was still tripping a little. It's scary as hell. At every red light I thought he was going to go straight through. I was yelling at him to stop and slow down, even though he was only going 30/35.

Now everyone thinks I'm a druggie. Yayyyyy.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shrooms are interesting, not like any drug i did previously. do them outside, with friends, away from anything busy.
location is everything.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrooms are great. I had a very introspective experience on them. I also did them for the first and only time right before I went to work as a lifeguard. LOL.

So, how was salvia? I've got a pretty bright future ahead of me and don't want to mess it up with a weed charge or anything, so legal stuff always entices me.

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
I've used LSD several times...I hear if someone's used LSD more than 7 times, he's considred legally insane by the state.

The last time I used LSD, I suffered a "bummer." It's the worst feeling in the world...thought I would have to be hospitalized...I wasn't, but I learned LSD is not for me.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinRod said:
I hear if someone's used LSD more than 7 times, he's considred legally insane by the state.
Well they say free thinkers are dangerous. :rolleyes:

SinRod said:
The last time I used LSD, I suffered a "bummer." It's the worst feeling in the world...thought I would have to be hospitalized...I wasn't, but I learned LSD is not for me.
Why was it such a bad experience?

I've done Shrooms. It was the best psychadelic experience of my life and also rates as one of the most enjoyable days of my life. Me and 5 friends ate a 30g box each, that we bought from a place called Dr. Hermans. It was a beautiful hot day and that added to the amazing experience.

Here's a few quotes from that day, just imagine every quote instantly trailed with uncontrollable, belly-aching laughter.

"Why is the wind?" - Random comment

"I don't know what I want, but when I get it I'll be happy!" - Shrooms make you feel so restless and curious it's unbelievable.

"Shroomtastic!"
"What the Shroom?"
"Shroomin' hell"
"Oh for Shrooms sake!"

"So many questions, so few answers!" - Shrooms make question everything on a very deep level, one question leads to another but all you're left asking is 'Why?'.

Like Joe Rogan said, "If you haven't had a Psychadelic experience, you're missing out on a huge chunk of what life is really all about." I totally agree, the constraints of social behaviour evaporate and the world becomes your playground for a day.

-AudiTy =o