Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone try amateur theatre game?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean by this is joining an amateur theatre group so as to enlarge one's social circle. This advice-column article got me thinking:
I (a married dad in my early 40s) have been part of an amateur theatrical troupe for the past decade that does a single annual performance. Last year, I developed a crush on a castmate, “Francesca”—an intense, hormones-out-of-control level crush, the likes of which I hadn’t experienced since my teen years. I didn’t act on this crush for many reasons: I didn’t want to cheat on my wife; Francesca offered no indication she felt the same way about me; and I didn’t want our troupe to get a reputation as one where married men hit on actresses.
Skip ahead to this year. Once again, I’ve developed an intense crush on a castmate, “Jeanne,” and once again, it’s causing me no end of internal turmoil. This time, I think there’s a small chance Jeanne’s interested in me, but the other barriers to making a move still apply. My marriage is in OK (not great) shape, which might be part of the issue, but my wife and I have always been faithful to each other. Why am I getting these crushes? How can I stop it? And what should I do to quell the emotional storm raging within me, at least until our performance is past?