Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone in Sochi for FIFA 2018?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I do city guide sh1t unofficial! If you're a player from sosuave give me a halla, I do for free. 989 750 5245.

I see a lot of fvckers in the center -->lost<---.. I tell you where to go, what to see, what's a good deal, what's a rip off. Girls and sh1t is no problem. I'm a local, I know what you have to visit, how much you have to pay, I'll get you places where you wouldn't go. All safe.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
where are you?

for today I got bets poland japan japan wins, columbia sinegal both will score, belgium england total fauls < 22.5, tenis panama yellow cards panama has more.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Both england and belgium is professional, so I don't think they will faul a lot. Is it true that over there there is a fake ass news about dogs and cats being shot over here prior to games?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Japan, who advanced by playing a "prevent defense" even though they were down 0-1. I also understand they advanced because they got fewer yellow cards.

Not the boldest of the 16. They play Belgium next. 8-1 to win for Japan and 2-5 for a Belgium win.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Africa.

The VAR has been controversial to say the least. Argentina, Spain and Portugal could easily have been out.

The Poland - Japan game was played at an eerily pedestrian pace in the last 15 minutes. Neither team was trying to get the ball in the opposition half, let alone scoring.

I know Argentina and Spain have looked far from impressive, but so did Real Madrid before winning the champions league.

I fancy one of the two to win it all.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it being received over there?
Japanese are pretty fickle. Last time they made it to the sweet 16, you could see kids playing soccer in the parks. But as soon as they lost, nobody said boo.

But from now until Tuesday, everybody loves soccer. But nobody has any serious hopes of getting past Belgium. If they even score a goal they'll be happy.

The games on early tuesday here, 2 or 3 AM, so I expect Wed morning they'll be a lot of sleepy, sad, hungrover folks. It'll be fun while it lasts though.

Japanese like their sumo, local and high school baseball, but anything international is just happy to be there.

Girls soccer is another story.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Argentina knocked out, in the game of the tournament so far.Well, I guess I wouldn't do too well as a pundit.

France look dangerous and Mbappe seems to be coming of age.

The Ballon D'or will surely go to someone outside of Ronaldo and Messi this year, depending on who wins the World Cup, IMO.

Nice to finally have a change if you ask me.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade

Did you do any damage around town?

Everybody expects Europe to be destroyed by collapsing currencies and immigration. It'd be funny it was destroyed by soccer hooligans.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I put money on France and won! England and Germany didn't come through, even though I put money on them. You guys are not mentioning victory ceremoney it was wonderful, rain started halfway through, and it was magical.