Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone help me figure out why girl blocked me on Facebook

Rhscmike10

Reaction score
I was messaging this girl who seemed to like me giving good responses and was talking about hanging out then she was asking where lived so I used that stalker line to push pull I said "I hope you aren't stalking me " and I went to see if she responded and I was blocked ? I'm so confused how was that block worthy when before she was all cool and interested ??

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I was messaging this girl who seemed to like me giving good responses and was talking about hanging out then she was asking where lived so I used that stalker line to push pull I said "I hope you aren't stalking me " and I went to see if she responded and I was blocked ? I'm so confused how was that block worthy when before she was all cool and interested ??
Easy solution.

Send her a FB message asking her why she blocked you. Problem solved.

Rhscmike10

Reaction score
How if I'm blocked lol am I the only one that doesn't think it makes sense to get blocked for saying that i could have just told her but I wanted to push pull and not be boring

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
How if I'm blocked lol am I the only one that doesn't think it makes sense to get blocked for saying that i could have just told her but I wanted to push pull and not be boring
Send her another message asking her nicely to unblock you. easy work.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, you can be the best poet, athlete, rapper, rocker, scientist. Women will flake and due stuff you perceive as weird, flush the toilet kid move on

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. Move on.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was too childish. Next.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Your stalker line was fine. Something I have said to chicks. She was just an insecure b!tch who can't handle a little humor. Next..

Rhscmike10

Reaction score
Your stalker line was fine. Something I have said to chicks. She was just an insecure b!tch who can't handle a little humor. Next..
That's what I'm saying I've used it before too and it worked well for push pull teasing or else I would have just given the dry yes or no response I didn't even think I was taking a risk lol so surprising