Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever get tired of starting over again and again?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the positives of the situation. Women take up a lot of effort. You've taken a weight off your mind. She' not your problem now.

You don't have to think about anyone except yourself for a bit. So indulge in that, and enjoy it.

That's my breakup MO, anyway.

Starting over sucks. I hear you. The temptation is to go backwards to old flames.

Women don't lose much being exclusive, because they still get hit on regardless. Or they make an online dating profile and get 100 messages in a week. It's no skin off their nose.

The point is more one of having us sacrifice for their security. Which is expected as standard. But every guy should leverage his momentum into getting the best deal available - should be convinced into a ltr, or use a ltr for some downtime, rather than get all loved up and silly.

It's like guys don't understand the value of what they are giving to women when they give commitment a lot of the time.
Enjoy the positives of the situation. Women take up a lot of effort. You've taken a weight off your mind. She' not your problem now.

You don't have to think about anyone except yourself for a bit. So indulge in that, and enjoy it.

That's my breakup MO, anyway.

Starting over sucks. I hear you. The temptation is to go backwards to old flames.

Women don't lose much being exclusive, because they still get hit on regardless. Or they make an online dating profile and get 100 messages in a week. It's no skin off their nose.

The point is more one of having us sacrifice for their security. Which is expected as standard. But every guy should leverage his momentum into getting the best deal available - should be convinced into a ltr, or use a ltr for some downtime, rather than get all loved up and silly.

It's like guys don't understand the value of what they are giving to women when they give commitment a lot of the time.
Yes it is nice not having the stress of constantly supplying the princess. No matter how many times or how many years I tried to teach the girl being a spoiled brat helps no one, she never improved.
you are right not my problem anymore and I can do what I want when I want instead of being mistreated for it.
The mood swings and constant drama chaos over nothing was too much, such a relief to not have that.

My MO is to work hard, OT daily if I can , gym, box, dog and relax. I get into my old athlete machine minded mode and dont really put any effort into socializing and things like that. So women for me are really off the radar unless one approaches me. At this point I can not stand their selfish shallow existences . They offer me very little in life apart from sex.

Honestly, if they didnt have vaginas I would never speak to one.

Yet here all these **** women have constant beta ***** orbiters hourly, it is disgusting the fall of man that is now the standard man.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm bringing the girlfriend back to meet the family this year. It's close to 2 years now so she's earned something. And my sister on a visit practically invited her so it was a bit hard to dodge.

There's only so many touristy things to do in Auckland so I will have to go to them all again and pretend I have never been there with any other girl of course.
She will just love the Viaduct... sitting down on the waterfront cafes.... sipping on a latte. Good old Auckland.... now over-run by wealthy Asians, who have priced the poor kiwis out... ha ha

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else just ever get tired of having to start over and getting to know a girl and sift through her red flags, her history, her family, her friends and her orbiters ? Just going through all that bull**** again is exhausting to think about.
The benefit of having a long-term relationship is building a bond and a friendship through that loving relationship and it is hard to let it go, however it is much more difficult to start a new with somebody else who will probably just disappoint you with her red flags and will end the connection early on.

I say if you were in your 20s find a girl who is just out of college yet to be divorced or have kids and have all that damage. However if you're in your late 30s then you're pretty much ****ed because any choice you have is a woman that's probably divorced with kids and a ****ty ex-husband u have to deal with. However if you can pull a girl in her late 20s Who is not damaged then congratulations. I am a week from 39 and dated a girl 26 to almost 30 with a kid , divorced and damaged beyond belief,( NPD princess syndrome). So any chance you have is a single girl with no kids mid to late 20s. That is the unicorn good luck

me, I got a German Shepherd instead.
I had this unicorn and fvcked it up and lost her after 6 years. Now I’m 31 and everything I come across is shyt.