Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you ever feel sorry for strippers?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned the strippers are the smart ones inside a strip club. They're getting paid a lot for almost nothing. .....

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell no i don't feel sorry for them, they make way more money than i do!
i went through 5 years of college, bust my ass 40 hours a week, and still make only a fraction of what some of these ho's rake in.

last time i was in a strip club, the 22 year old girl i was talking to was telling me what a great house you can get for a million dollars in her home state of nebraska. WTF, a million???

strip clubs are a once in a while thing for special occasions. for example, we just took a friend who was getting married to one. (side note: it was in vegas, and one girl offered sex for $400.)

in general, strip clubs are a huge waste of money. like victory unlimited said, why would you pay to get your c0ck teased??

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Damn, I gotta go to a strip club! :crackup: Is that what those "vip" rooms are for? Has anyone else seen that, where you get to jizz on the strippers? I did not know that existed.
I went to one near my house and since I was thinking with my ****...I could not help myself. A lap dance cost $20.00 and then you can go to the VIP room for around $200.00.

I go about once a year and If I can tell that the stripper is a little kinky during the lap dance, I'll go to the VIP with her.

I went in March and had this cute Puerto Rican girl. She immediately started grabbing my **** in lap dance so I took her to the VIP.

Within a minute she was jerking me off (with my **** out, NOT through the pants) and I busted a nut in like 10 seconds. Of course, after you bust one, you are like WTF...what a waste of money.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Of course, after you bust one, you are like WTF...what a waste of money.

lol, just like a traditional date.
hahahah.

im telling ya, men must seem like the ODDEST creatures to a lot of women.

like a mule trying to catch the carrot they will work themselves to death trying to get that carrot / p*ssy.

then once they get it, they role over and go to sleep.

i mean, seriously, if you step back and look at it from the womans point of view it must seem like very strange behavior.

if only women knew what it was like to have to blow a load. its like having an itch in the middle of your back that just wont go away.

i bet most strippers are thinking to themselves "this is just plain nuts. i can't believe these guys are willing to give me a ton of money just to look at my t*ts."

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated two strippers. They were both drama-queen whack jobs but they definitely enjoyed more job satisfaction than most women I know.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
There is a great strip club in Key West..............pretty crazy place... very welcoming to touch
There also used to be a rooftop club/bar in Key West with topless bartenders. Guys and girls as customers, probably more girls. Never seen anything like that before.

But the ULTIMATE was in Prague. Stayed in a 14th century hotel right on the main drag. Hotel upper level, 24hr restaurant ground level, and the most amazing catacombs you will ever see down below. You walk down the stairs and if you go to the right theres a strip club. More like a strip SHOW, cause it's just a room full of people watching chicks (HOT Czech women) dancing in various degrees of undress. Oh, and tipping is optional.

Then you go down another flight of stairs, winding through various nooks and crannies with people making out, talking, etc., and on the very lowest level there's a full blown night club. Guys, girls, and all.

The highlight was the "mistress of the dark" or whatver show at the strip club part, where a raven haired goddess appears on the stage and does her thing. She picks one lucky guy out of the crowd for a little "personal" attention. then she proceeds to whip out a 36 inch sword and a big fat dildo. Sword in the pu$$y, dildo in the "other" hole :yes:

Not a bouncer to be found and guys were snapping all kinds of pics with camera phones. I wish I would have made that a Kodak moment :cry:

Damn, I love Europe.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sure looks like its worth checking out...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am FAR from a prude but I'm not a big fan of strip clubs.

This one however, you have to see to believe. A nightclub AND a strip club where you don't have to tip, right in the same building? Oh, did I mention the really cheap beer?

I believe the hotel was called Nifos Zlaty Strom, right next to the Charles bridge in the middle of the action. And it was like 100 euros per night. Not bad considering.....

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience all the strippers I've met have been nice girls. There was only one girl I didnt' like because of how conceited she was. They make pretty sweet cash doing what they do...given that, it would be hard for me to date a stripper, unless she was going to school or using the money from dancing for something productive to ensure future financial security.

I totally understand how the money can be seductive. I'm a male entertainer part-time (I'm in university fulltime, and also have another job), and I can't believe I get paid to do what I do sometimes. For a typical stagette you'll only be performing for 20-30 minutes, enjoy tons of attention from crazy rowdy women and make $200+ cash for it...and meet some really hot women along the way. My best night was when I made close to 1200 in one night performing at 4 stagettes. When you break it down it works out to something like $100-200/hour tax free when you factor in transportation, prep and "hang out" time afterwards...just for partying/joking around with chics! That's a pretty sweet deal for anyone, especially if you're in school because it allows you to make good cash for very little actual work. Ya you gotta stay in topline shape and look good, but everyone should strive to do that anyways!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i bet most strippers are thinking to themselves "this is just plain nuts. i can't believe these guys are willing to give me a ton of money just to look at my t*ts."
This is why alot of women strip. They are not buying into the whole "my body is a temple" ideology, and see how crazy men get over boobies, and so they make that money. Just like the guy ^^^ who strips.

But most strippers are girls with daddy issues, or fvcked up otherissues.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My strip club experience summed up:

16 yrs old: hockey trip to Quebec (legal age 18) first strip club experience, think I got a boner in the club. I get a bleeding nose, I'm in the washroom and some dude says to me "Get some bad blow did ya"

18 yrs old: hometown (Ontario legal age 19) raunchy stip club is having feature dancers from out of town, me & friends go have a good time, me & best friend go back 2nd night, stripper says to my best friend while I'm in the washroom, I can never get Macavoy to touch me while I'm dancing. I get the hint, get private dance, take her home, she's doin rails in my washroom before I rail her. Go back one more night by myself, she comes back to my place but asks if we can just get a bite to eat.

2 months later my buddy is off at college in a different town, runs into her, I'm tempted to go see her but don't as I likely won't get in the bar cuz I'm underage.

4 years ago, Myrtle beach florida, strip club, your allowed to bring your own booze to strip club, you pay $20 and they give you a cooler. They have private locked rooms where you pay like $100 or $120 can't remember but you get VIP service, not sure what that meant as I wasn't willing to spend that much.

3 years ago, living crazy lifestyle, me & 2 cousins are in Toronto strip club, meet 2 strippers they met a few weeks ago in Ottawa, we tell them where we are staying, they get a room there too. We also leave for a while but tell them we'll meet them back at midnight and hook up later. We take them back to our rooms and have a gangbang.

Couple months after that, go to a strip club outside of Montreal, you have to buzz to get in. They have stalls for private dances where you can get a BJ or a full servicing. I opted for the combo.

So do you think I feel sorry for them? My c0ck pumps seamen for them, thats how sorry I feel.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
MacAvoy said:
18 yrs old: hometown (Ontario legal age 19) raunchy stip club is having feature dancers from out of town, me & friends go have a good time, me & best friend go back 2nd night, stripper says to my best friend while I'm in the washroom, I can never get Macavoy to touch me while I'm dancing. I get the hint, get private dance, take her home, she's doin rails in my washroom before I rail her. Go back one more night by myself, she comes back to my place but asks if we can just get a bite to eat.

MacAvoy said:
3 years ago, living crazy lifestyle, me & 2 cousins are in Toronto strip club, meet 2 strippers they met a few weeks ago in Ottawa, we tell them where we are staying, they get a room there too. We also leave for a while but tell them we'll meet them back at midnight and hook up later. We take them back to our rooms and have a gangbang.
Did you nail them without paying though? That's the question.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I didn't pay a dime in either of the 2 quoted scenarios.
If they were they hot/attractive, then thumbs up:up: ..if not, then in my book it doesn't count. Not trying to downplay ya, but I personally don't count any woman that's outside of the attractive/hot category. Cause just about anyone can snag an unattractive chick. One thing you'll never see me do is settle for chix I'm not attracted to, even if I haven't gotten laid in a while. I've known so many guys that do settle and I honestly don't know how the f*ck they do it. Me, I know I couldn't get it up..yes, even with a bag over the head.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Count for what?
Count as actually having won.

You're good with women when you can snag the hot ones.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and I expect my waiter to tip me and when I go to get into the movies they should pay me to watch their film. I'm special.

It's entertainment and you pay the entertainer. Anyone who thinks it's anything else than a show is delusional.