Anti-Dump's Machine (Part VIII: Approaching Women)

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Pook, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

Approaching the Women

This differs for everyone. Here is how Anti-Dump did it:

This is Anti-Dump’s Machine in a nutshell. I like how Anti-Dump does not give them the kiss or the sex. This DEFINITELY drives them nuts.

Dee-Zy asks about the first date. Anti-Dump responded:

But don’t women like men who are creative? Shouldn’t we do what women want?

Now I am going to quote Vassago. He will be infuriated that I am quoting him in this Anti-Dump thread which is reason enough to do so.

This fits perfectly with Anti-Dump’s Machine. You first need to figure out what you want and NOT COME AT A GIRL FROM A POSITION OF NEED.

A guy who puts every facet of his life into chasing sex is pathetic. But the guy going through chicks to find the one that HE wants, that is the way. I don’t consider that to be a ‘player’ but if it is, then I’m certainly a player.

Improving yourself makes everything easier but you STILL have to be SOCIAL and go out and meet all the chicks. THEY want to meet you so give them that opportunity.

The ‘seduction’ material is only good to GET YOU OUTSIDE (since that is where the girls are) and blasting your old social barriers. It is *very* limited and shouldn’t be taken seriously or (the worse) taken as a life philosophy.

The good of the PUA is how he can meet many chicks. This is Vassago's point. But this is also a core element of Anti-Dump's Machine. You will probably go through as many or even more than a PUA. The difference is that the PUA is trying to sex the girl while the Machine is trying to see if she fits into your world.

It is a huge difference.

2. SuSHI

SuSHI Senior Don Juan

Out of the whole of the series, I find this one speaks to me the most.

Lots of good thoughts here...so quality will come with quantity eh?

I better get crackin...:eek:

SuSHI.

3. Blaaaaat

Blaaaaat Senior Don Juan

I will never cook for a woman again.... :mad:

4. MVPlaya

MVPlaya Master Don Juan

I don't know, I'm no MDJ, so I could be wrong here. But this does not seem too bright to me. Well, if it works for you its good, and if a Pook recommends it, there is some value to it. However, it doesn't seem my style, it seems so lame and dry. "Don't forget those"? I'm sure women notice the rest of the groceries they have in their cart. This just seems... incompatible with my style.

5. Blaaaaat

Blaaaaat Senior Don Juan

I think you missed the point, and the point wasnt to copy that line to use it on woman.

6. Lifeforce

Lifeforce Master Don Juan

bump

7. LAWYER

LAWYER Banned

classic:kick:

8. Jazz555

Jazz555 New Member

Critics on Anti-Dump that he didn't focus on the 'attracting' part totally miss the point Anti-Dump was making (ANYONE can attract women. I was attracting women when I was even a NICE GUY.

9. lourencohen

lourencohen Guest

After reading your concept how to approach women, I really felt pity on you. Such attempts and moves can easily recognize for a women. They understand what in the opposite person's mind by such stupid moves. Try behaving them normally; they will also act in normal way.

Thanks
    Louren
    snore stop