Anti-Dump's Machine (Part VI: Three Words To Change Your Life!)

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Pook, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

Speak, Anti-Dump!

In fact, the man is proud of his own accomplishments.

How else does a guy weed out uninterested chicks?

But what if the girl gives you a FAKE number?

Now, who do you apply Anti-Dump’s Machine to? When you find that AWESOME girl, do you just disregard it?

But most guys get hung up on other things than CLOSING.

We are not women. We need to stop acting like flowers and stop focusing on ATTRACTION.

You don't HAVE to hang yourself like a damn fool.

Haha! Another reason why the girl, at the end, loves her ‘armed robbery’ husband is because he said, “YOU have kept me on the straight and narrow.” He boosted her perception of her femininity.

1 person likes this.
  2. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

I always wondered, “Shouldn’t I tell the GOOD things about myself?”

But Anti-Dump, of course, is correct. This is a MACHINE of WEEDING out girls. It is basically like an auction:

“Ladies! A position for POOK WIFE has just been opened!”

Now, I can’t just grab ANY chick to fill in for Pook Wife. She must be the right chick, a POOKISH chick.

So I go about my life and when I a girl catches my eye, the filtering begins. She knows what I want. They always know. Interested girls will give me their number and go out with me.

Now, on the date, I do not go about telling her about Pook. Even if it is sensationally good. Why? Because I am the object of focus. I basically interview HER. Sure, you say things back to her in a conversation way.

But you want to know something about women?

They love mystery.

And you know what? They love figuring you out.

They LOVE peeling the layers of yourself, seeing what jewels are inside. Yes, you could tell her your ‘good points’ and her interest level might go up a few.

But…

If she finds the good stuff ON HER OWN then the ‘good points’ go up a quadzillion times.

“But Pook! Whatever do you mean by this?”

Women like to ‘find’ great guys. They love diamonds in the rough. They scrub off that rough exterior to find pure treasure. She is overwhelmed and this is when she usually FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU. Now compare that to the shiny diamond. Well, the shiny diamond guy is great and all but there is no mystery, no sense of ‘discovery’, the diamond guy is ruining her feminine mission. Thus…

HE BECOMES BORING.

This is why when you are great and know, you let the women find out. They WILL find out.

Think of a really hot guy. Does the really hot guy go around saying, “Hi! I am a really hot guy!” NOOOO. Women HATE guys like that.

Women have a finer eye than we do. They will notice your good points and there’s no need to declare them.

3. dbot

dbot Master Don Juan

i like this one :D

4. Imbrondir

Imbrondir Don Juan

but crazy approaches are fun :(

5. SamePendo

SamePendo Master Don Juan

By all means, if it gets the girl (the girl you like) and its fun for you, by all means, do it.
    Pook himself said Imitation is suicide, do what gets the girl you like and makes you have fun at the same time.

Me no understando. Because you are the object of focus?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2003
  6. drixsa

drixsa Master Don Juan

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Pook
    Now, on the date, I do not go about telling her about Pook. Even if it is sensationally good. Why? Because I am the object of focus. I basically interview HER. Sure, you say things back to her in a conversation way.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have nothing to prove or show to her.

you are using the first dates for the first couple of months to qualify her as worthy for your time, your NRG, your Girl friend, or WIFE!

7. Duke

Duke Master Don Juan

This is the same exact reason a lot of people will stray away from music reccomended to them and will LOVE artists that they have "found." Underground stuff will often stir up a small hardcore following b/c people like to believe that they have good taste-- thus it becomes their mission to support the band, clothing brand, little-known restaurant or whatever.

Soon after I found the site and read the DJB, I had MYSTERY imprinted on my forehead so that I'd never forget it. But over time this little detail faded, and I became increasingly available to girls. Wouldn't ya believe it, THEIR INTEREST FLAGGED! Girls stopped smiling really wide when they saw me, they wouldn't IM me as soon as I jumped onto AIM.

Mystery is the magic ingredient that will ruin you if you neglect it, or amaze you if you embrace it.

Excellent post!:D

8. Enishi Yukishiro

Enishi Yukishiro New Member

great post..

I agree 100% with what you said Pook, but i find it INCREDIBLY hard to contain myself from telling personal stuff.
    I´m a VERY talkative and outgoing guy, and usually this is a good thing, except for this game of beign mysterious...

Any tips?

Excuse me for my english, but i´m from argentina ;)

9. Lifeforce

Lifeforce Master Don Juan

bump

10. Hermes

Hermes New Member