Anti-Dump's Machine (Part IX: ALWAYS Be Prepared!)

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Pook, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

I started out as SUPER nerd. I’m more of a thinky person so social things take a bit more effort out of me. But if you want to succeed, you ALWAYS need a plan.

Always take the opportunity. Always have fun things to do (so you DON’T have to plan them after you met the girl).

ALWAYS carry paper and pencil to write down phone numbers (or put it into your cell phone). This will remind you to GET numbers, to GET dates.

But what if the woman thinks you are ‘too prepared’? There is no such thing as being ‘too prepared’ when it comes to women. This will be seen as a PLUS as Anti-Dump explains:

But Mr. Anti-Dump! Is the number asking too much? Isn’t THAT giving the woman all the power? Isn’t she NOW in control?

It is not just ‘asking’ for the number. It is taking action.

NEVER DOUBT THIS: YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONTROL WHEN YOU TAKE ACTION.

The “What If”s

What if there are women who are IN LOVE with you but are undatable?

But Anti-Dump, so wonderful and wise, what if the girl is actually INTERESTED, giving all the signs of INTEREST, but is too shy to date?

Indeed!
    But what if the woman is using strategies of her own? What if she read in a girly magazine to pretend to be disinterested?
    But is not your Machine going too far? Your Machine assumes that the woman knows what she is doing and is executing her plan against you. What if this is not the case?

1 person likes this.
  2. mosaic

mosaic Don Juan

hey pook, i've read every single one of your posts, and have appreciated all of them, but i've never thanked you for your insight.

so thanks.

3. Jizamurai

Jizamurai Don Juan

Pook, Thanks for bringing up and going deeper into some of these older tips... And thanks in general for all your knowledge you've shared, it has helped me A LOT. Your an inspiration. "Kill that Desperation" was like my gateway to the world of DJism a few months ago, SO THANKS A MILLION!!!! HAIL POOK!!
    (ok enough ass grabbing:D )

4. HighLowJack

HighLowJack Don Juan

Pook
    You've been on fire lately. The posts are coming so fast. Its like taking a course, haha.

Good stuff.

5. MVPlaya

MVPlaya Master Don Juan

Pook,

post more, I like this series.

BTW., get your stuff linked or bibled so we don't have to search all your posts, its damn annoying. Stick em all together,
    and.. kill that desperation.

6. thecraftylefty

thecraftylefty Senior Don Juan

Hey Pook,

I just have one minor problem, and it has something to do with what you said right here:
    Yes, you are in control of yourself, obviously, but do you also mean the woman? Is this all about control then? Explain please.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

7. Lifeforce

Lifeforce Master Don Juan

bump

8. Double

Double Master Don Juan