Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part IV: Embrace ACTION, Woman's Weak Spot)

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Hahaha you are so full of it ice! Have you ever seen any hot trekkie chicks? Exactly. I used to be excited about Star Trek myself. I was a virgin the whole time.
I dunno about treekie or star trek cuz I don't know anything about that stuff. But one of my cousins loved the star trek movies and stuff, yet he was a big womanizer.

Also, some kid I know is a major computer nerd, but he hooked up with one of the most amazing women I have ever met.

Another kid actually got into a relationship with this really hot girl by talking to her about computers.

The main thing about these 3 people is that they had nothing to hide, and they werent afraid of women (like many computer dorks are.)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am wondering what you are basing this observation on. Most women I know were actually stronger in character than men. They were single moms, artists, poets, who not only created their own worlds but nurtured the worlds of others.
You need to stop viewing men and women as atomized singularities. We are dealing with elements of masculinity and feminity.

I am the first to say that behind every great man is a woman (often one he didn't marry). This is the idea of transmutation.

There are no major female artists or poets (except for those that went lesbian, like Sappho) to survive Time into the Hall of Greats.

Feminists say it is because our culture is 'mysgnomist!' Feminists don't have a clue as to what sexuality is.

Look at every 'genius', and you will find a woman involved. There would be no Divine Comedy if there was no Beautrice. Dante turned Beautrice into a grandiose heavenly body. This is absurd but it is the promethean fire of art. Shakespeare, in Love's Labour's Lost, reveals that he is writing from 'female's eyes'.

Stop looking at a man or as a woman as a closed vessel. They exist in shades. I do not define a male as a man or a female as a woman. A male with no masculinity or sense of self or no world is no man. And a female with no feminity or sense of life is no woman.

Now, do you want to know my sources for this 'world'? Aside from my own experiences, Shakespeare talks about it, DeAngelo's book "Double Your Dating" hits it (it is the basis of '****y and funny', DeAngelo says, "You are in MY reality now."), and so on.

You need to start looking at sexuality rather than simple mechanics. There is more mystery and wonder in sexuality than we ever imagined.

Maybe I am reading too deep here, but you strike me as a bit of a misogynist Pook.
Is it mysgynimist to say that 'Women taught me how to live'?

Socrates advised that we ought to educate the women. Why? His reasoning was that men will do whatever women wanted, and a 'good society' comes from good women. There is much wisdom in that statement.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you never met a woman who was on that same level as you?
Iqqi, let me get my life in full order before I start to seriously look for a mate. I still have a lot to learn about life before I think about marriage, etc. etc. etc.

I'm never lonely. I keep getting bugged by women all the time. "Pook, let me set you up with..." "Pook, tee hee, let me flirt with you..." So on and so on.

You see, Iqqi, I do not see a relationship with a woman. It is all about my relationship with life. I don't see women and life as seperate, I see them as one of the same. I need a girlfriend like a fish needs a bicycle. The women protest this but keep trying anyway. "How can he NOT have a girlfirend?" Maybe because I am a Man and don't define my life by having a girl?

This is another reason why a lot of girls whisper, "Maybe he is gay!" "No! Don't say that!" "But it could be true!" "I asked him and he said no." (silence) "Maybe he's gay but doesn't know it yet." "That has to be the only answer."

I don't act like most guys. Just because you can get a girl doesn't mean you ought to.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Iqqi, let me get my life in full order before I start to seriously look for a mate. I still have a lot to learn about life before I think about marriage, etc. etc. etc.

I'm never lonely. I keep getting bugged by women all the time. "Pook, let me set you up with..." "Pook, tee hee, let me flirt with you..." So on and so on.

You see, Iqqi, I do not see a relationship with a woman. It is all about my relationship with life. I don't see women and life as seperate, I see them as one of the same. I need a girlfriend like a fish needs a bicycle. The women protest this but keep trying anyway. "How can he NOT have a girlfirend?" Maybe because I am a Man and don't define my life by having a girl?
I am confused Pook. Dont you always say that we should rely on nature?Why do you feel the need to learn more about life instead of living it naturally and letting your manly instincts take over?

It just sounds sad to me, especially this part

I'm never lonely. I keep getting bugged by women all the time.[/QUOTE]

So women "bugging" you keeps you from loneliness? It souns like you view women as a nuisance..do you also feel that way about life? hmm, because you do say women are a part of life, one and the same. But then you say they are useless. (fish obviosly dont ride bikes!)

I just dont see your angle, which is strange for me because I usually agree with your ideas. I mean, your supposed to be POOK! The God of Don Juans throughout the Universe! Yet you dont sound too happy when you talk about women. Kind of ironic

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I am confused Pook. Dont you always say that we should rely on nature?Why do you feel the need to learn more about life instead of living it naturally and letting your manly instincts take over?

It just sounds sad to me, especially this part

I'm never lonely. I keep getting bugged by women all the time.

So women "bugging" you keeps you from loneliness? It souns like you view women as a nuisance..do you also feel that way about life? hmm, because you do say women are a part of life, one and the same. But then you say they are useless. (fish obviosly dont ride bikes!)

I just dont see your angle, which is strange for me because I usually agree with your ideas. I mean, your supposed to be POOK! The God of Don Juans throughout the Universe! Yet you dont sound too happy when you talk about women. Kind of ironic
[/QUOTE]

I think I'll speak for him and for myself mostly.
He's not God of DJs throughout the Universe because there can only be one Don Juan. Now that's clarified.

Indeed it's ironic but it's very similar to martial art. You are a fanatic of martial art (pretend you are now), you want to learn, you pick out the art you want to learn, you practice you practice you practice. You get so good you can beat 99% of the people in the street without much problem. It becomes so good it's a habit. You don't "think" of how to beat an opponent anymore, it becomes instinctual. That is exactly what Pook and I want to achieve. Instinctual manhoodness. To be able to respond to a situation without thinking but only being aware.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you're still a chump if you get into a situation and still think "hm... what should I say to her... hm..." CHUMP!

I would like to see Pook's response to me.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't act like most guys. Just because you can get a girl doesn't mean you ought to.
This is one thing you are very good at. To be able to go against the society's trend is very hard. I don't know how old you are but if you found this at the age of 10 and mastered it and assuming you're 17, you are one hell of a lucky bastard.

To be able to act and look different may cause others to think you're different, gay, insane, etcetc (as Einstein at his time was frowned upon, we know better now do we not?) but what you are will pay off.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe because I am a Man and don't define my life by having a girl?

pook, i understand you don't ever need to explain to ME of all people why you do not have a girlfriend! i am chronically single for the same reason! i completely agree with those statements above, sounds like i said it myself!

buuuuut...

that was NOT what i asked you. it is not about why does not pook have a pookette. it is why does pook combine all women into one? you do this. you do this do a point where it is actually alarming. it makes one think that while you have great concepts, you have NO concept of another's individuality. especially women. and you have even alluded to this various times. and i will agree with you that we are all part of something else, but do you realize the beauty of the fact that even so, we are all so very different and individual?

(uh oh...the VH1 song has just pooked, i mean popped, into my head "do you realiiiiize....")hahahahahaha.

anyways like i was saying, and i'll quote myself:

Originally posted by me
sometimes i feel like you view woman as you audience (although an interactive one), or as accessories to your wonderful self.
i guess i was also questioning the fact that you let noone reach you, and that is why you thought i was questioning your relationship status. but that wasn't what i meant to imply. although there is a difference between being unreachable and hiding.

but first and foremost!

Originally posted by me
sometimes i feel like you view woman as you audience (although an interactive one), or as accessories to your wonderful self.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny

There will NEVER be a point where I can go, "Yep. That's it. I know all about how life works." That is when my life will end. There are always new things to discover in life. Thus, my life never gets boring and is always interesting, so interesting that other people think I am interesting and want to join me in it.

Besides, I haven't even really figured out what type of girl I really *want* as a mate. I am still sampling (and I am sampling a lot!).

Nice Guys will never have 'types' of girls they like. Why? Because you have to go through many chicks to begin to have a 'type'.

Right now I am on a girly BREAK. When I post on this forum I am taking a break from the ladies.

Saine, practice is always good. But Don Juaning is a lot like riding a bicycle. Once you know it, you will always *know it*. I consider the forum and all the articles to be training wheels. Sometimes we need a push to get going. Some guys want to show us how they can ramp and do stunts. But the point is hop on, ride wherever you want, with no training wheels or assistance. Where you go from there is up to you, but you want to make it natural. You'll know when you're there because this forum will become so absurd, so silly, that you can't believe you spent so much time here. :)

Ay me! she speaks!

Originally posted by iqqi
that was NOT what i asked you. it is not about why does not pook have a pookette. it is why does pook combine all women into one? you do this. you do this do a point where it is actually alarming. it makes one think that while you have great concepts, you have NO concept of another's individuality. especially women. and you have even alluded to this various times.
Oh, my dearest Iqqi,

In my Nice Guy days, I always told the naysayers, "But SHE is DIFFERENT" Well, she was never different. Every woman operates the way females do.

What tends to attract one woman is often attractive to the many. Yes, you ladies all have different tastes and interests, but you are all female, so it is best to look at the female within you.

ALL women want guys that are confident, humerous, tall (taller than them at least), ambitious, etc. etc. etc.

You could say something similiar about guys, that all guys want a girl that looks good in a bikini, is not psycho, doesn't have unrealistic expectations, etc. etc. I would applaud a woman dealt with what the 'many' guys are interested in.

For us, dearest Iqqi, it is a numbers game. We do not have the option of looking at you ladies individually at first. At the beginning, we must TREAT YOU ALL THE SAME. Because if we start changing our behavior for each individual, we end up back where we started, "But SHE is DIFFERENT!"

and i will agree with you that we are all part of something else, but do you realize the beauty of the fact that even so, we are all so very different and individual?

I do admit that I find it very hard to find women with an individuality. You must admit, that most women cannot stand to be alone. Many jump from boyfriend to boyfriend like a monkey through the vines, never letting go of one until she has a firm grip on another.

Many women, when alone, cease to exist. That is one very big difference between men and women, is men don't mind being alone. Tell a man you live alone, and they think its cool, you do whatever you want. Tell a woman you live alone and they think it is awful, that you must be an outcast of society or something.

i guess i was also questioning the fact that you let noone reach you

What do you mean by 'reach'? The actress from the nearby theater easily has 'reach' of my pookish shlong in bed. But I don't think this is what you mean.

Women reach me all the time. I talk with them constantly. I think you are taking a rhetorical twist in my posts too far. "Hello ladies!" "Oh! It is the Pook!" (and they all squeal in unison).

and that is why you thought i was questioning your relationship status.
Generally, 95% of girls talking to me (young, old, pregnant, married, single) all ask about my 'relationship status'.

"So.... you going to spend your weekend with your girlfriend?" (they ask this to see if I have a gf, it is SO obvious)
"I don't have a girlfriend."
(excited now) "OH! Well, are you going to..."
(answering her question before she asks it) "And I'm not looking for a girlfriend now." (Many women hear this as, "I don't want YOU to be my girlfriend")
(angry now) "Are you GAY?"
"No. I'm not gay."
(persistant) "Are you sure? Maybe you are gay but don't know it."
"I'm not gay."
(annoyed) "You should let go of the chick that you are in love with, who won't love you back..."
"I'm not in love with any chick."
"Well... are you scared?"
"I work with girls all the time. I'm surrounded all the time by girls. I know you girls better than the guys! What is there for me to be scared of?"
(Angrily) "Are you SURE you aren't gay?"
"Quite sure."
(Pausing) "Are you ABSOLUTELY sure?"
(knowing that this would go on all day, I say) "Yeah, you saw through me. You're right. I'm gay."
(Shocked) "Oh my goodness!"
And another girl's voice, who was listening in on the conversation (as women tend to do) calls out from the back, "I KNEW IT!"

I've gotten so tired of this, I just let them think I'm gay. It doesn't stop them from trying though. Some girls will say "Pook, you must be gay," thinking that will 'light a fire under me' to ask them out, to 'prove' I'm not gay. But I shrug and go, "Ok, I'm gay." Then they get angry at me!

I NEVER do what women want me to do. This is why they LOVE me! :)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook sayeth to me
Yes, you ladies all have different tastes and interests, but you are all female
ha ha! this is my favorite pookism of all!

and...i am stealing it!

let me practise...

"yes, yes, you men all have different tastes and interests." (pause). "but you are all men."

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention that i respect and understand all of your replies to my questions. i am in agreeance.

I do admit that I find it very hard to find women with an individuality. You must admit, that most women cannot stand to be alone. Many jump from boyfriend to boyfriend like a monkey through the vines, never letting go of one until she has a firm grip on another.
i admit i have noticed. but i feel the same way about men. i admit that is one of the reasons i love this site, i have found more men who can give me something to think about here than anywhere else, and right at my fingertips. i have more faith in men from this site, believe THAT or not...

Many women, when alone, cease to exist. That is one very big difference between men and women, is men don't mind being alone. Tell a man you live alone, and they think its cool, you do whatever you want. Tell a woman you live alone and they think it is awful, that you must be an outcast of society or something.
interesting put this way. have you read house of mirth?

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Socrates advised that we ought to educate the women. Why? His reasoning was that men will do whatever women wanted, and a 'good society' comes from good women. There is much wisdom in that statement.
This says it all.....

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
...interesting put this way. have you read house of mirth?
Uneven in spots (as was Henry James), but she did reach out quite a bit in it, IMO (as did Mr. James.)

And I I liked the Gillian Anderson movie of it, too--more than I thought I would.

Yet, what was that Jane Austen quote--??

<Tesuque gets out the cleaver and begins butchering the quote because he's too lazy to look it up...>

"It is common knowledge that a young man of independent fortune is in want of a wife..."

Substitute "independent fortune" with "youth", "handsomeness", "good job" etc.--this is so. It is assumed--and if you're not hooked up somehow, you must be in that short-lived window called "in-between GFs". But if that time goes extra long, then some other explanation must be found: gay, socially-maladjusted, disturbed, etc.

And if those can't cover it, then it's "loser"--no further explanation needed.

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
and...i am stealing it!

let me practise...

"yes, yes, you men all have different tastes and interests." (pause). "but you are all men."
I have no problems with the above statement. I am a man after all. Even with the (pause) emphasis. This is one of the rare occasions when a reverse comparison actual works both ways.

The common theme here can be summed up with this:
"Love is just the delusion that all women are different". You can replace "women" with "men" - and it still makes sense.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook

Yea, you know I agree w/ alot, almost 100%. I have been here since 2001, and seen alot of posts. One thing eludes me however, that is why don't you don't lay it out? I will, you persuade, if that is your game.

To be succinct......... boys it's ALLLLL about money, THAT is TRULY absolute for the 'attraction' part. YOU are a vehicle to a comfortable and secure life! Don't believe me, test it.