Anti-Dump's Machine (Part II: More Interest Level)

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Pook, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Pook

Pook Master Don Juan

Let us say you set up a date. And the woman does not like your date idea! Heavens no, what should we say to her, Anti-Dump?

But what if she asks, “Sure i'd like to go, but could you call me that day a few hours before to confirm?" and the variances to that?

Don Steele, the author of several dating books, decided to answer this,

BondjamesBond comments with the following,

Now let us observe a conversation between Anti-Dump and the Nice Guy. The Nice Guy cannot understand why his girlfriend, who he thought to be a ‘good girl’ and all, went back to her ex.

For your reading pleasure, Italics will be the Nice Guy while Anti-Dump will be in the quotes.

now he wants her back and
    she has decided to "give it one more try"

which I kind of understand.

The problem is she still likes me but wants us to "be friends".

I'm wondering if he came back on the scene cos he suddenly realised that he wasnt the only one that could have her.

It wasnt an easy decision for her, crying about it,etc.....

My question is - how do i get her to realise that he will just **** her around

or how do i get out of this friends ****.

She even told me the other day i was making her horny

she is confused, but what can i do?

Do I ignore her totally which will be pretty hard and lose her friendship,
    or keep up the innuendo,etc in hope that she may come back???

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? Perhaps this has happened to you. The girl was just stringing him along to make her ex jealous. Yes, women do use guys like this.

Now why do we men have such a hard time dealing with female interest? It is because we over-think things.

Peak says,
    Anti-Dump adds,

2. HB_Hunter

HB_Hunter Senior Don Juan

Some of anti-dump's ...

This is what i needed when i was having troubles learning and studying commuincation skills , and how I Confused btw the 2 sexes .

I keep telling you that 'signs' are unreliable and are a waste of time to look for.

Women HIDE (!) their true feelings. They conceal them until they are absolutely sure. That process takes months and months in a relationship. And you want them to show it before? Never going to happen.

The ugly ones do it because they are desparate. The 9&10's DON'T do it generally speaking.

You can't get into a woman's head early in the dating process. It's a SEALED VAULT. You must strike women at their WEAK spot. Their 'weak spot' is ACTION.

Men rule the action world. Women are king in COMMUNICATING. But weak in action.

The secret is asking them to DO things. This is their weak spot. They would rather 'talk' all the time and discuss things. They are experts in that. You CAN'T WIN UNLESS 'YOU' ARE THE EXPERT.

And you are. In DOING things. Asking for a date is the ultimate test. If a girl is interested she will go into her 'weak' area for you. She will do things. She will let you lead her in the ACTION world.

Women that are mediumly to low interested in you will HESITATE and think about it.

'Signs' are a form of communicating and that's where women are king.

Asking for a date is really saying 'let's do some action things'. You are seeing if she will leave her communicating world for you.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2003
  3. es_mer8

es_mer8 Senior Don Juan

All three parts have been excellent. I just wish that I was around when Anti Dump was around since it seems like he has the right grasp on things. Why did he leave again?

4. Lifeforce

Lifeforce Master Don Juan

bump

5. S0LID

S0LID Master Don Juan

This kinda tough attitude will just make the hb like you more. How do you deal with the temptation, when they start texting you saying sorry and stuff?

6. LAWYER

LAWYER Banned

this is a cool machine... no heartache's

7. Danger

Danger Master Don Juan

Pook is a god, I wish he would come back.

8. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Don Juan

Anyone know where he is now? Or why he even left to begin with?

9. Guoy Darko

Guoy Darko Senior Don Juan

10. MightyMate

MightyMate Master Don Juan

I do confirmation calls myself, and tell it to her before she even proposes it.

11. Krueg

Krueg Master Don Juan

Bump