Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anthony Bourdain suicide

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Legg especially you man. Your post nailed it.
Ohhh stovepipe.... when will yo ever realize that red legg is all knowing on BPD's ;) I think you have only dated one BPD where as I have been with over a dozen of them and am in a constant state of being "hoovered".Your wrong about blonde hair/blue eyed BPD's being the only true siren red legg knows they are,as a matter of fact most men have never been with a BPD they are quite rare.All the ones I have been with have been natural blondes with blue eyes.I have never seen a darker complected BPD.I believe Marilynn Monroe was one.I think Courtney Love is a full blown BPD and caused Kurt Cobain to off himself.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh stovepipe.... when will yo ever realize that red legg is all knowing on BPD's ;) I think you have only dated one BPD where as I have been with over a dozen of them and am in a constant state of being "hoovered".Your wrong about blonde hair/blue eyed BPD's being the only true siren red legg knows they are,as a matter of fact most men have never been with a BPD they are quite rare.All the ones I have been with have been natural blondes with blue eyes.I have never seen a darker complected BPD.I believe Marilynn Monroe was one.I think Courtney Love is a full blown BPD and caused Kurt Cobain to off himself.
You know your ch!t! One is more than enough for me to have learned a very valuable lesson. Although I know Im strong enough now to play and walk away. I personally don't want to deal with the drama it takes in return of being love bombed and thrown kinky sex. If thats your thing then more power to you. I dated another BPD many years ago, but didn't realize it till after this past one. Dodged a bullet with both of them, but the last one really phuk3d me up.

Still don't think I'm wrong about the blond bpd comment. We just have different opinions/views mostly from personal experience. Both bpds I dated were brunettes, the two in my current circle have black hair. The handful of guys I helped from this forum ex's all were brunettes. I've been on many BPD FB groups with tons of clinically diagnosed bpds and most were brunettes. Laws of attraction mate. Maybe there is more blond bpds out there, but in the end they're all toxic af! Yes Monroe was clinically diagnosed with BPD, along with Angelina Jolie, Amy Winehouse, Madonna and a bunch more.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know your ch!t! One is more than enough for me to have learned a very valuable lesson. Although I know Im strong enough now to play and walk away. I personally don't want to deal with the drama it takes in return of being love bombed and thrown kinky sex. If thats your thing then more power to you. I dated another BPD many years ago, but didn't realize it till after this past one. Dodged a bullet with both of them, but the last one really phuk3d me up.

Still don't think I'm wrong about the blond bpd comment. We just have different opinions/views mostly from personal experience. Both bpds I dated were brunettes, the two in my current circle have black hair. The handful of guys I helped from this forum ex's all were brunettes. I've been on many BPD FB groups with tons of clinically diagnosed bpds and most were brunettes. Laws of attraction mate. Maybe there is more blond bpds out there, but in the end they're all toxic af! Yes Monroe was clinically diagnosed with BPD, along with Angelina Jolie, Amy Winehouse, Madonna and a bunch more.
While I agree that a crazy woman can be any hair color they are not BPD but some other "mental disorder" if your "BPD"was not a natural blond then she was not a true BPD that legends are made of sorry but those in the know already know this lol..also these BPD's (blonde/blue) hold enormous power because of the power they have over men.I have never met a true BPD (blond/blue) that was not at least a HB 8.There are also other things I have noticed about the kind of woman I am talking about but will not go into it because it sounds too conspiratorial :p but you are right that there is only one reason to ever be with one and it is a mind blowing one :)

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a commentary a while back that put a lot of doubt on the idea that Kurt Cobain killed himself. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I was pretty convinced after watching this film that he was murdered... with Courtney Love heavily implicated.

The main source of the documentary was the private investigator that Courtney herself hired for some other reason.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a commentary a while back that put a lot of doubt on the idea that Kurt Cobain killed himself. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I was pretty convinced after watching this film that he was murdered... with Courtney Love heavily implicated.

The main source of the documentary was the private investigator that Courtney herself hired for some other reason.
Read the Wikipedia article about Courtney Love especially under personal life.She did plan to kill him and take all his sh!t she just did it in another way....she oozed toxicity her whole life and tortured Cobain.(BPD)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More news to further cement my theory it was due to her being a Cluster B. He was probably being triangulated and cheated on. He just couldn't take the pain anymore. The pain of betrayed by someone who he loved with everything he had. That coupled with his life long mental battles was too much for him to handle. Anyone who's experienced this sh!t and lived through it can clearly see "what really happened". Red Legg especially you man. Your post nailed it.

Quotes from a news article posted today:

A friend of the actor, who had spent time with Bourdain recently, tells PEOPLE the chef “was madly in love with Asia” before his death by suicide last week.

“Like a teenage boy just absolutely lovestruck,” the insider tells PEOPLE of Bourdain’s feelings for Argento. “He would have done anything for her, and that was a little red flag for some of his friends.”

The source explains Bourdain’s feelings were all-encompassing, saying, “Like, he was crazy in love with her, crazy being the keyword.”
Anthony would have done ''anything'' ... is he needy? He was probably craving for love.... alot of people at the end of the rope are seeking a SAVIOR.

Like alot of us guys who seek to be ''saved by the woman we fall in oneitis''.

Not saying she wasn't a cause in the overall situation.... but he attracted the women that reflected his innerself (core, heart, soul).... Sometimes people with issues attract people with issues

Courtney Love is a great artist but a ****edup person... Kurt Cobain was also ****edup.

They were doing Cocaine at heavy dosage...

You know one of the side effects of Cocaine ? It's putting you in a dreamlife metastate (like you live outside of your body without any control except your basic emotional state).

I've heard a case of a client: The client has a son whose friend also died by suicide... They were both taking Cocaine has a ''friend trip''.... You know what my client said about his son? Since the suicide, the son stopped taking cocaine (the death a dear one, like a friend, often make us stop doing what we shared in common) but at night... he dreams of killing his friend.

It's possible during a cocaine trip, he actually did it.

Kurt Cobain might have killed himself during a drug trip or Courtney did it... without even realizing it (cause the brain was out)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tThe inept/ nonexistent enquiry into the death was probably responsible for many copycat suicides of young teenagers afterwards. :mad:

Mentioned Bourdain's death to a colleague yesterday, and he basically congratulated him for having the guts to do it. I was shocked. He said that life is basically ****. The guy is depressed, but was left wondering if he was slightly suicidal.

Lost is any idea of the sacred element of life. With the increasing normalization of Euthanasia, abortion, and suicide, our culture seems to be entering into something like a life-denying death wish.

Yes, life is hard, life is suffering, but the point is to grow and overcome these obstacles in the affirmation of life.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
While I agree that a crazy woman can be any hair color they are not BPD but some other "mental disorder" if your "BPD"was not a natural blond then she was not a true BPD that legends are made of sorry but those in the know already know this lol..also these BPD's (blonde/blue) hold enormous power because of the power they have over men.I have never met a true BPD (blond/blue) that was not at least a HB 8.There are also other things I have noticed about the kind of woman I am talking about but will not go into it because it sounds too conspiratorial :p but you are right that there is only one reason to ever be with one and it is a mind blowing one :)
In ur estimation, the percentage of women around you with mental illness ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
tThe inept/ nonexistent enquiry into the death was probably responsible for many copycat suicides of young teenagers afterwards. :mad:

Mentioned Bourdain's death to a colleague yesterday, and he basically congratulated him for having the guts to do it. I was shocked. He said that life is basically ****. The guy is depressed, but was left wondering if he was slightly suicidal.

Lost is any idea of the sacred element of life. With the increasing normalization of Euthanasia, abortion, and suicide, our culture seems to be entering into something like a life-denying death wish.

Yes, life is hard, life is suffering, but the point is to grow and overcome these obstacles in the affirmation of life.
Maybe he should drop by Syria, experience the hardships there, making daily life and death decisions on where to eat, sleep, walk, hide, laugh, and even to have s€x.

Then he would know how good he has it right now.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he should drop by Syria, experience the hardships there, making daily life and death decisions on where to eat, sleep, walk, hide, laugh, and even to have s€x.

Then he would know how good he has it right now.
Yes, a large part of it is ingratitude towards life. The physical practices of Islamic worship I find significant [washing of hands over face.. prostration]...perhaps reflecting the fact we are embodied spirits. In my opinion, the spiritual poverty of secular countries began with the divorce of body from spirit... and then the cannibalization of spirit by body.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion it does take courage to commit suicide, and I also suspect that the vast majority of people have at least thought about it to some degree (myself included).
Sure, who hasn't. Just as we can think infinity, we can think annihilation. And then there is the choice, to affirm life or to deny it. It seems our culture has devolved into the way in which Freud delineated it.

In his 1920 book Beyond the Pleasure Principle, Sigmund Freud applied the concept of Eros to psychoanalysis. He referred to Eros as the life instinct, which include sexual instincts, the drive to live, and basic instinctual impulses such as thirst and hunger. Its counterpart is Thanatos, which is the death instinct.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion it does take courage to commit suicide, and I also suspect that the vast majority of people have at least thought about it to some degree (myself included).
I've been thinking abt this, and asked around, it seems you r right.

A good 30% has thought abt it but didn't acted on it. Curiosity made me enquire more.

I found out that unhappiness over long periods and the feeling of loneliness was the deciding factor.

Seems like working and living in a city environment doesn't gel well with certain breed of men.