ANnoying

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i asked this girl out, she said no, i accepted it. but we kept talking and ****, we ended up kissing and ****, then like she flirts like crazy with me. And gets jealous whenever i talk about other girls. Then she invited me over to watch a movie and **** and all flirted with me like crazy. Then said she wanted to watch movies every weekend. So later on shes like "my friend roxy said she thinks you like me", and i said your friends dumb, i asked you out awhile ago. So then she goes ya i like you but not like that. Im just like uhh right. So i thikn im just gonna blow her off this weekend, she can go without leeching my attention.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have any real insight to wtf happend here?

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
soo..wat r u asking?
to me it sounds like you need to read the bible!

:: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE ::

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silkkster
soo..wat r u asking?
to me it sounds like you need to read the bible!

:: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE :::: READ THE BIBLE :: :: READ THE BIBLE ::
i was asking if anyone knew what she possibly could be thinking? Probably just a AW leading me on but w/e.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like you but not like that
She doesn't want to go out with you as in long dinner and movie, she just wants to jump right into the good stuff.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is calling the shots and is using you because she knows she has you in the palm of her hand. You better get control of this situation and don't let her manipulate you.

Pull back a little bit and don't ask her out just say lets hang out but under your terms.

Some chicks acually get a big kick from being a c0ck tease. Until you don't fvck her, you mean nothing to her.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djdamage is right, just ditch her.

sounds like she's using you for rebound of some sort or using you to fill a void, w/o involving any of her emotions.

or better yet, she's trying to bring out the afc in you... ;)

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed don't waste your time, do your thing to get her in bed, no succes? Next her.. .if you don't want to take that chance, Next her!

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just playin you.... go with the flow brother, play her too.
ja get the idea?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wana hear some funny ****? haha. I told this other dude he could hang out with her. ( he likes her too). Because i wasnt going to hang out with her. Im going out with the guys instead to drink. Because well **** her, im not her *****. She told him she thinks we are still hanging out. haha , no sir =). She thinks we are because i always used to be up for it.