An approach I thought up.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could call this a question/answer type of approach. A survey of sorts. I haven't field tested it yet but in theory it sounds like it would work well on a group of girls. Here's how it goes.

Me: Excuse me ladies
HBs: Yes
Me: I need a females opinion for a psychology project. Got a couple minutes?
HBs: Sure (if they say no then they aren't interested in talking to you or are in a *****y mood, next em')
Me: Awesome, the project is about women and what they find attractive in a man. So, what do you find most attractive about a man's personality?
Hbs: Blah blah
ME: Respond to their answer with a why? then ask, What about physical appearance?
Hbs: Blah blah

From here you can continue asking questions on the subject and eventually lead in to a more casual conversation where you can # close. Places where this would work best is Universities, Libraries, Malls. etc. I think this displays your intelligence to them and also shows that you can hold an interesting conversation right from the get go.

What do you think?

chronic99uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i wouldnt
For me its to structured and obvious your using a line.
Although the idea isnt bad, i just dont see the point in asking them about what they like in men, seems the obvious line part.
How about an intelligent question about iraq or something similar, although all will be hard to single out the girl you want.

I prefer a comdey opener, say can i tell you a funny story. Then reel of something about your day when you were doing something, and saw the funniest thing etc etc, but thats not going to clearly work with a group of women.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my opening:

Me: <Walk up next to female target>
Female: <Stare for a second then go back to whatever they were doing>
Me: <Look down at the ground>
Female: What?
Me: "..."
Female: <Get up and walk away>
Me: <Go home and cut self while listening to Linkin Park>

chronic99uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
CactusMcDougal said:
Here's my opening:

Me: <Walk up next to female target>
Female: <Stare for a second then go back to whatever they were doing>
Me: <Look down at the ground>
Female: What?
Me: "..."
Female: <Get up and walk away>
Me: <Go home and cut self while listening to Linkin Park>

Mate you might want to speak to someone about that.