Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMOG sticking point...among friends

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll give you as many details as I can so that you guys can either help me or tell me I’m being a beta b**** and knock some sense into me.

So basically I have a friend or 2 that hold the “mantle of AMOG” within our social circle. I’m viewed by women as the 2nd/3rd best just based off of my own experience over the years.

I fell off the redpill wagon sometime last year but since recently moving out from the suburbs to the city, I have been taking steps to improve myself again (overcoming addictions, increasing SMV, etc.) and what I’ve realized is that among my new group of friends out here, I am the alpha.

After a lifetime of blue pill conditioning, it’s kind of a weird place to be in. Nonetheless, I am embracing it and still trying to improve even further.

But the point of the thread is this... I met a new girl the other day and she gave me signs she was highly interested. I asked her out thru text and she had to decline because she was “watching her sister that night” and didn’t provide counter offer but said “she wishes she could though :)”...lol.

So I thought okay maybe she’s not all that interested. I’m stick by the two strikes you’re out rule so I left it for a week and then texted her again yesterday telling her to join my group this weekend at a festival/beer garden type deal. We were both drunk as it was Father’s Day. Every holiday is an excuse to drink these days.

(Tiny background before I continue): This girl and I are both mutual friends with one of these “amogs” lets call him “Thad” and when I refer to “xxxxx” that is the name of a restaurant that Thad’s parent’s own)

Ok so after some bantering the texts went like this:

Me: Come to the “blah blah festival” with the squad on (named a day).

Her: Lol in (name of town)?!

Me: Durr drunkie :p

Her: Lol just wanted to make sure!!

(At this point I’m like okay time to forget her since she just ignored answering with a yes or no). Then an hour later she texts again:

Her: I’m down though let me know!

(Okay...I guess I’ll proceed)

Me: We will be at “xxxxx”

Her: Is Thad coming in?!

(Thad lives in Florida now but flying in for the weekend and she knows “xxxxx” is his parent’s restaurant. So I guess legit question for her to ask? She accepted the “date” before she knew he was even coming. Good sign?)

Me: Yesss

So that’s where it ended unsurprisingly which is A-ok since I gave her a one word answer and was trying to go to sleep.

I can’t help but think she initiated contact with him now since he’s coming back (idk if they’ve fuxed in the past but I wouldn’t be surprised)

I think I’m just being insecure due to uncontrollable rollercoaster emotions from quitting some of my addictions, but I see that for what it is and am actively working to alleviate/destroy anymore trace of it.

Regardless of whether this works out and I get to smash this girl or not (HB8), I am tempering my expectations.

How do I get on top of this and raise my value above him if he tries to amog me? (WHICH HE WILL DO AND HAS DONE TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE PAST). I am retarded when it comes to this since I was raised to be loyal to my friends.

I realize I got myself in this situation by inviting her while knowing he will be there but whatever, I’m going to use the experience as practice for future events.

Pretty much what I’ve read about friends that are AMOGS in your social circle is this:

1. Stop chillIng with them. (Which is hard because I’ve had the same group of friends since high school, I’m 25 now. Plus I actually enjoy the dude’s company in any other scenario not involving women)

2. Simply stop gaming women when around them (unacceptable to me since most of the time I’m with friends when gaming and it’s something I WANT/NEED to learn to handle)

3. Be upfront with him and confront the issue at hand (this seems like some weak beta s*** and he’s the type of guy who would use this information to his advantage to lessen my chances even further. This dude is one hell of a jealous motherf***** if he can’t have the woman no one can)

I’m competitive by nature and just can’t accept the fact that I’ve been losing this whole time. I need to win some of these...

Final piece of info:

This wouldn’t be AS MUCH of a problem if Thad and his gf didn’t recently break up...but now Thad is no doubt trying even harder to increase his plate count.

Bottom line is this... I’ll be back with my “old” friend group this weekend and I need advice and also maybe some good canned material that you guys use against a FRIEND that is trying to AMOG you so that you can subtly shut his a** down and retrain him to give you more respect around women.

Apologies for the article, any help or constructive slaps in my face are welcome.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll give you as many details as I can so that you guys can either help me or tell me I’m being a beta b**** and knock some sense into me.

So basically I have a friend or 2 that hold the “mantle of AMOG” within our social circle. I’m viewed by women as the 2nd/3rd best just based off of my own experience over the years.

I fell off the redpill wagon sometime last year but since recently moving out from the suburbs to the city, I have been taking steps to improve myself again (overcoming addictions, increasing SMV, etc.) and what I’ve realized is that among my new group of friends out here, I am the alpha.

After a lifetime of blue pill conditioning, it’s kind of a weird place to be in. Nonetheless, I am embracing it and still trying to improve even further.

But the point of the thread is this... I met a new girl the other day and she gave me signs she was highly interested. I asked her out thru text and she had to decline because she was “watching her sister that night” and didn’t provide counter offer but said “she wishes she could though :)”...lol.

So I thought okay maybe she’s not all that interested. I’m stick by the two strikes you’re out rule so I left it for a week and then texted her again yesterday telling her to join my group this weekend at a festival/beer garden type deal. We were both drunk as it was Father’s Day. Every holiday is an excuse to drink these days.

(Tiny background before I continue): This girl and I are both mutual friends with one of these “amogs” lets call him “Thad” and when I refer to “xxxxx” that is the name of a restaurant that Thad’s parent’s own)

Ok so after some bantering the texts went like this:

Me: Come to the “blah blah festival” with the squad on (named a day).

Her: Lol in (name of town)?!

Me: Durr drunkie :p

Her: Lol just wanted to make sure!!

(At this point I’m like okay time to forget her since she just ignored answering with a yes or no). Then an hour later she texts again:

Her: I’m down though let me know!

(Okay...I guess I’ll proceed)

Me: We will be at “xxxxx”

Her: Is Thad coming in?!

(Thad lives in Florida now but flying in for the weekend and she knows “xxxxx” is his parent’s restaurant. So I guess legit question for her to ask? She accepted the “date” before she knew he was even coming. Good sign?)

Me: Yesss

So that’s where it ended unsurprisingly which is A-ok since I gave her a one word answer and was trying to go to sleep.

I can’t help but think she initiated contact with him now since he’s coming back (idk if they’ve fuxed in the past but I wouldn’t be surprised)

I think I’m just being insecure due to uncontrollable rollercoaster emotions from quitting some of my addictions, but I see that for what it is and am actively working to alleviate/destroy anymore trace of it.

Regardless of whether this works out and I get to smash this girl or not (HB8), I am tempering my expectations.

How do I get on top of this and raise my value above him if he tries to amog me? (WHICH HE WILL DO AND HAS DONE TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE PAST). I am retarded when it comes to this since I was raised to be loyal to my friends.

I realize I got myself in this situation by inviting her while knowing he will be there but whatever, I’m going to use the experience as practice for future events.

Pretty much what I’ve read about friends that are AMOGS in your social circle is this:

1. Stop chillIng with them. (Which is hard because I’ve had the same group of friends since high school, I’m 25 now. Plus I actually enjoy the dude’s company in any other scenario not involving women)

2. Simply stop gaming women when around them (unacceptable to me since most of the time I’m with friends when gaming and it’s something I WANT/NEED to learn to handle)

3. Be upfront with him and confront the issue at hand (this seems like some weak beta s*** and he’s the type of guy who would use this information to his advantage to lessen my chances even further. This dude is one hell of a jealous motherf***** if he can’t have the woman no one can)

I’m competitive by nature and just can’t accept the fact that I’ve been losing this whole time. I need to win some of these...

Final piece of info:

This wouldn’t be AS MUCH of a problem if Thad and his gf didn’t recently break up...but now Thad is no doubt trying even harder to increase his plate count.

Bottom line is this... I’ll be back with my “old” friend group this weekend and I need advice and also maybe some good canned material that you guys use against a FRIEND that is trying to AMOG you so that you can subtly shut his a** down and retrain him to give you more respect around women.

Apologies for the article, any help or constructive slaps in my face are welcome.
Are you fvcking!?!

My life has shown me this is a huge part of attraction .

A man needs to have a suitable supply of pvssy and not need any particular female.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking!?!

A man needs to have a suitable supply of pvssy and not need any particular female.

Admittedly I am only fvcking here and there with this other chick but it’s been a bit. Working on changing that by adding this girl as a plate and trying to add more as well.

I understand the concept of abundance mentality and although I don’t have actual abundance at the moment, I generally do a good job at faking it and giving off the appearance of abundance at this point.

If it doesn’t go my way, no worries I will find more but I want to at least TRY and at least get some practice for the next time this happens.

My main problem is amogs, specifically amogs that I am friends with, and subtly (or not subtly) gaining the upper hand on them without looking like I’m trying too hard, and forcing them to either give me more respect or risk making THEMSELVES look like the fool.

I like a lot of your posts @mrgoodstuff do you have any specific insight on this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admittedly I am only fvcking here and there with this other chick but it’s been a bit. Working on changing that by adding this girl as a plate and trying to add more as well.

I understand the concept of abundance mentality and although I don’t have actual abundance at the moment, I generally do a good job at faking it and giving off the appearance of abundance at this point.

If it doesn’t go my way, no worries I will find more but I want to at least TRY and at least get some practice for the next time this happens.

My main problem is amogs, specifically amogs that I am friends with, and subtly (or not subtly) gaining the upper hand on them without looking like I’m trying too hard, and forcing them to either give me more respect or risk making THEMSELVES look like the fool.

I like a lot of your posts @mrgoodstuff do you have any specific insight on this?
I was raised to be a good man, but did have dog in me in my younger years.

I've accepted game works plain and simple . It works like a "stink bait" works on fish. Look up "AMS" ( Alpha male strategies ) on utube for the example of plates and rotations, true abundance.

The hugest part of game or your "gravity" is having true abundance of a couple females you can fvck whenever you want.

It will have you in your sexual frame . You will trigger women's desire without even trying. They can tell whose having sex .

Have steady ***** even if it's a notch or two below the "looks" you like . Besides "butter faces" usually have really good pvssy because they put all their energy there since their looks aren't exceptional .

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip I will definitely look into AMS!

Regarding my actual scenario though have you ever been in these types of situations where you came out “on top” around your friends while in the presence of women? How did you go about doing that? Any examples?

Thanks again bro, can’t wait till the redpill in my stomach finally breaks down and absorbs.

I was raised to be a good man, but did have dog in me in my younger years.

I've accepted game works plain and simple . It works like a "stink bait" works on fish. Look up "AMS" ( Alpha male strategies ) on utube for the example of plates and rotations, true abundance.

The hugest part of game or your "gravity" is having true abundance of a couple females you can fvck whenever you want.

It will have you in your sexual frame . You will trigger women's desire without even trying. They can tell whose having sex .

Have steady ***** even if it's a notch or two below the "looks" you like . Besides "butter faces" usually have really good pvssy because they put all their energy there since their looks aren't exceptional .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip I will definitely look into AMS!

Regarding my actual scenario though have you ever been in these types of situations where you came out “on top” around your friends while in the presence of women? How did you go about doing that? Any examples?

Thanks again bro, can’t wait till the redpill in my stomach finally breaks down and absorbs.
AMS is a complete BASTARD. Lol . But his shyt works. This is the game these females fall for, complain about and keep running too. If your still dating and playing around you may as well go all the way. I agree with Tyler from RSD also Player supreme. Both said a minimum of 4 years of game before trying to have a gf. You will understand the world and you'll understand women .And you'll have GAME. Game is useful even if you have a GF or wife cause you'll be able to trigger desire.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, btw .The way I did my females was usually a solitary thing. It wasn't a group activity . I'd usually avoid that .

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the downside to social circle game. Personally, I let the other guys chase and have at it.
Doesn’t this bother you though if you let your friends do the chasing and it most of the time results in them getting laid because you didn’t try? Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for my dudes that get laid... but if it’s a girl that I want to make my next plate... I want to tip the scales my way once in awhile and “outgame” them so to speak. Competitive nature I guess.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Are you fvcking!?!

Curious.............where/when do you "practice" game?

Spin plates? Daygame? Nightclub? Social circle?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, btw .The way I did my females was usually a solitary thing. It wasn't a group activity . I'd usually avoid that .
Yeaaa I realized I fvcked up in that regard as soon as I sent the text lmao. But whatever, only thing I can do now is go and have a fun time with everyone. Just looking for tips and all of your guy’s experience on this. (Social circle gaming, amoging, “defending” yourself when you’re being amoged, etc)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeaaa I realized I fvcked up in that regard as soon as I sent the text lmao. But whatever, only thing I can do now is go and have a fun time with everyone. Just looking for tips and all of your guy’s experience on this. (Social circle gaming, amoging, etc.)
Usually only the most popular guy wins out in that setup. The others just used for attention . I wouldn't even waste my time unless they are fvcking me.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually only the most popular guy wins out in that setup. The others just used for attention . I wouldn't even waste my time unless they are fvcking me.
That’s the thing though, me and my AMOG friend are on the same level LOOKS-WISE, he just has this whole AMOG mentality wired into his brain and he probably doesn’t even know the term! Lol.

So in theory why can’t I turn the tables with better game and BECOME the new AMOG? The answer is I CAN do that right?

The only thing I have against me is that she has known him longer and that he usually keeps his “AMOG title” in tact while with a group of people...

I need to figure out how I can take that position and when I boil it down to myself... he just has more experience doing it I guess... I need to make myself look better than him if he tries this AMOG bs on me again.

Let it be known I don’t care about this specific girl... but I do care about alllll the potentials I could have but won’t get because of this social dynamic problem. I want to improve in this area so that I may improve my numbers in the future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and when they do there won't be so much hard feeling among the men bc they'll see you didn't poach the girl from them overtly.
Who cares if it's hard feeling cause if she's talking to everyone does it really matter?

I still wouldn't waste my time in the monkey shines.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the thing though, me and my AMOG friend are on the same level LOOKS-WISE, he just has this whole AMOG mentality wired into his brain and he probably doesn’t even know the term! Lol.

So in theory why can’t I turn the tables with better game and BECOME the new AMOG? The answer is I CAN do that right?

The only thing I have against me is that she has known him longer and that he usually keeps his “AMOG title” in tact while with a group of people...

I need to figure out how I can take that position and when I boil it down to myself... he just has more experience doing it I guess... I need to make myself look better than him if he tries this AMOG bs on me again.

Let it be known I don’t care about this specific girl... but I do care about alllll the potentials I could have but won’t get because of this social dynamic problem. I want to improve in this area so that I may improve my numbers in the future.
Couldn't you get alot more babes if you didn't make your circle your primary fishing hole?

I bet when they know you have other babes they'll come sniffing around.

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be overthinking this whole thing. The chick is probably just into the guy (your friend). My most inner circle is somewhat similar. If you and your buds are constantly trying to outdo each other and in the process downplay each other for female attention you might be in the wrong company. Each of my friends have AMOG moments in different social settings which is normal. Expand your network and have multiple social circles and the problem should eliminate itself.

PS. There has been plenty of times where a friend may have hit on a girl first but she shows interest in another friend in the group. When this happens we help facilitate the connection with who she is actually interested in. Not gonna battle it out with a friend over a woman. If you want to be the first to spot the girl be vigilant and take action first (become the super outgoing flirty one).

Just my perspective on the AMOG thing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious.............where/when do you "practice" game?

Spin plates? Daygame? Nightclub? Social circle?
I was done with clubs but in the past I had enough
opportunity in the past due to looks and familiarity . Pus,y
mostly everywhere around me, other than the gym. I'm coming off a LTR and finally accept that game is the way. It's what these babes are conditioned for in 2018. So I gotta start over. Babe ruth said "yesterday's home runs do not count" .

My old game was as a married cheater . I had nothing to lose . I had confidence cause the club ho3s or strippers didn't matter to me cause I was going to go home and fvck my wife anyways. That don't give a fvck attitude and a constant source of no haggle, no pay for ***** was key to the old way and will be key to the new way . Females will like me more if I don't depend upon a single one for validation.

In my life I found drought of sex begets more drought . You almost can't even pay for it if your not fvcking.

Once your ****ing consistently others want to sniff around . A steady supply of pvzzy is crucial.

Even if you want "hotter" plates you need to retain reliable go tos.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I care because male friends are more valuable than busting a nut in a passaround girl
If she's being passed around it doesn't matter . I'd let ok'd boy know she's feeling you. He shouldn't get mad if she a pass around .

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't you get alot more babes if you didn't make your circle your primary fishing hole?

I bet when they know you have other babes they'll come sniffing around.

Won’t argue that, makes plenty of sense. I just have realized that I really enjoy chilling with my new group of friends where I am considered the alpha with the women so I want to make that a reality with my older group of friends too.

Am I too thirsty for wanting to be the better of them all in that way?... maybe lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won’t argue that, makes plenty of sense. I just have realized that I really enjoy chilling with my new group of friends where I am considered the alpha with the women so I want to make that a reality with my older group of friends too.

Am I too thirsty for wanting to be the better of them all in that way?... maybe lol
Just chill out focus on where you receiving your dividends. Some on the other circle will come later but "thou must not h0e chase".