Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I playing this right?

sandeep

Reaction score
Theres this girl in my school that you could maybe say shes my girlfriend.We talk a lot,but I give myself a lot of space and I'm never too needy or anything.I tease her a lot also and I think thats why shes attracted to me.Anyways people understand that theres something between us,well most ppl.
Heres the problem:While I'm talking to her guys would who I know,well the setting is in the skool library,would come and sit there and start to hit on her right in front of me.My reaction,well I just play it cool like I'm not affected by it and I'm not really affected by it but I would like to talk to her alone cuz it's not like I talk to her all the time.The other thing is that this girls well shes a 'sunshine girl' and because of that a lot of guys think shes easy and she wouldn't tell them shes not interested cuz she doesn't want to 'hurt their feelings'.She never told me that,its just that I know how she thinks.
Well sometimes she would mention certain guys and I would tease her about her liking them.So how do u guys think I should handle this?Should I just ignore the guys and tease her about them and stuff like that?Cuz I dont want to seem needy or anything like that cuz I'm not.Well I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

AustinG

Don Juan
Reaction score
tease her about them.. what the hell is a sunshine girl?

sandeep

Reaction score
AustinG said:
tease her about them.. what the hell is a sunshine girl?
A sunshine girl is a girl who brightens everyones day,u know the type who is always kinda giving everyone iois.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh dude the other guys shouldnt ever be a factor need to prove to her that your something special and that they dont even matter. And like who ever it was said dont just talk make a move sometime soon too let her know your intrested.

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
just to let you know, typing your questions like a retard makes me think you may actually be retarded. That is possibly the worst English i have ever seen in my life.

By the way, if you dont give a **** about these guys then you wouldnt be asking the question. If you do give a ****, why dont you ask her out and stop being one of her good "friends".

sandeep

Reaction score
Anyways,u guys need not reply anymore cuz I'm going abroad to study n the girl is gonna be here so never mind it.