Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I in the auto rejection phase? What to do?

TheLastOFUs

Reaction score
I blew my chance with this one girl who found me attractive it took me a year later to finally ask her out through text I know ***** way, but I was shy. I couldnt tell if she was into be or being nice because she caught my attention and we started the staring game back and forth. She would also give me smirks and even glances. I **** up by pursuing when she was acting cold and distant. We never talk in person which is an L for me

Found her on snapchat and talk anout school, etc. she ignore few messages here and there but still I decided to ask her out even when she was uninterested. I apologize for not making a move and told her I was shy, I know I **** up but had no choice. She said awe sorry but i have a bf. she appears to be single on instagram no pics of any guy.

I'm at a new school and she goes there too. Last semster she acted weird behavior so I expected it ahe was cold and act like I don't exist. Last day of school I'm waiting for the bus and she walk past me look at me for coup le of seconds and kept walking with a neutral face.

I been losing weight by dieting this time and improving talking to girls and having fun at college. I still see her around but I just acknowledge her and keep it moving she does the same thing. Last Friday I had my headphones on going to class I look up and she looked at me and kept the glance long but all I did was look at her and look back down. Don't know if it means anything. I think she tried to contact me through SC once but could have been a mistake since it said her name typing. I look at her SC story and other times ignore it if makes a difference which I doubt but that's it I just acknowledge her and keep moving in person.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry but she is not interested. You seem to have gotten feelings for her even though you havent done anything together, she can feel this and will put you in the loser category.

Also, when girls say they have a boyfriend and they dont its like saying p1ss off. She didnt even want to make an effort.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blew my chance with this one girl who found me attractive it took me a year later to finally ask her out through text I know ***** way, but I was shy. I couldnt tell if she was into be or being nice because she caught my attention and we started the staring game back and forth. She would also give me smirks and even glances. I **** up by pursuing when she was acting cold and distant. We never talk in person which is an L for me

Found her on snapchat and talk anout school, etc. she ignore few messages here and there but still I decided to ask her out even when she was uninterested. I apologize for not making a move and told her I was shy, I know I **** up but had no choice. She said awe sorry but i have a bf. she appears to be single on instagram no pics of any guy.

I'm at a new school and she goes there too. Last semster she acted weird behavior so I expected it ahe was cold and act like I don't exist. Last day of school I'm waiting for the bus and she walk past me look at me for coup le of seconds and kept walking with a neutral face.

I been losing weight by dieting this time and improving talking to girls and having fun at college. I still see her around but I just acknowledge her and keep it moving she does the same thing. Last Friday I had my headphones on going to class I look up and she looked at me and kept the glance long but all I did was look at her and look back down. Don't know if it means anything. I think she tried to contact me through SC once but could have been a mistake since it said her name typing. I look at her SC story and other times ignore it if makes a difference which I doubt but that's it I just acknowledge her and keep moving in person.
She isn't interested. She may have been a year ago but in this short attention span world we live in today she took her interest elsewhere. Playing catch up by telling her you were shy and stuff like that is just going to make her even less interested in you and probably annoy her. These stolen glances you keep givimg her also indicate nothing. I would cut ties and go find some new girls and not put any eggs in her basket.