Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I crazy for even thinking about this?

guitar_rockin

Reaction score
My last post here was quite some time ago, about my first cold approach. Since then I've talked to a few more girls on campus than usual(well which was none before) but strike out every time, I don't know what it is, no girls on campus seem to take an interest in me(it's a very small school). So the other night me and a couple of friends go out to eat and working there is this really hot blonde. She can't seem to take her eyes off of me. So I give her my number and tell her to call me. We sent text messages back and forth later that night, and I found out she is 16, turns 17 in 4 months. She in no way looks 16, more like 20. And before you ask, 16 is the age of consent in Oklahoma. So we have talked pretty much every night since then and I went up to her work one night to see her. She seems very mature for her age. My parents won't like it but her parents let her date a 21 year old when she just turned 16, so I don't think they would have to much of a problem with it. Except for being 16 she is pretty much the girl I've dreamed about being with. I feel really weird about it most of the time but then when I'm talking to her everything just feels right. I wouldn't go into this looking for anything long term but I'm not just looking for a booty call either, just a casual dating thing. I know she really has not reached the party age yet and when she does she isn't going to want to stick around, plus I'll be moving out of this town later in the year sometime. I've been single for years and would just like sombody to spend time. Is my judgement clouded by her hottness? Are people gonna think I'm weird for this, although if we were just walking through a store together you wouldn't know how different we were in age. Everyone I show her picture to dosen't believe me when I tell them her age. She has the looks and maturity of someone that is 20, because trust me, no matter how hot she is I couldn't put up with someone with that maturity level. The government say's it's legal so why not? I didn't go looking for this but it just kinda happened. My closest friends say if I'm happy then they are happy, and I haven't been happy in a while. It's a very hard decision for me, what do you think?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. My money is on her crushing your weak little heart. I see many flaws in your approach to this so far and once she knows she can do as she pleases with a 23-year old she'll move on to the next boy. Thing is, you might need a harsh lesson in reality. Let's face it, you've admitted the following:

- You lack confidence and post pretty little excuses as to why you're not succeeding
- You gave this girl your number, not the other way around
- Immediately you were texting back and forth - not one bit of a challenge or mystery to this girl
- She's hot and your judgement is not clouded, you're simply lost in her 16-year old booty
- You're not happy, but you think a girl in your life will bring you happiness - and that's when your heart will go *SQUISH* like grape

Read the Bible. Over and over and over. You obviously have not tried to learn anything hard enough to make it stick. This is NOT easy and the harder you work at it before you run around with women the easier it will be when you ARE there.

So yes, go for it. I think she's old enough for you. And I think she'll crush you just enough so that you might consider learning something before trying again.

guitar_rockin

Reaction score
Actually I didn't give her my number personally, I walked out of the resturant while my friend said he had to go to the bathroom and then he gave it to her. And I didn't text her, I was going to wait a couple days but about an hour later she sent me a message. But like I said, I'm not getting to deeply involved here, because yes I know she isn't thinking about sticking around long. But thanks for your perspective on it.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an older guy. That's why she was staring/interested. She clearly isnt mature if she thinks going out with a guy your age will make her cool. Sounds like a bad idea man, but hey, you can do what ever you want. Down here we make fun of guys like you.. we think it's lame when guys can't pick up chicks their own age and have to resort to little girls.. lol

guitar_rockin

Reaction score
kyphan, your post got me thinking about something, about her just wanting to know she take control of a 23 year old. I am supposed to go meet her in about an hour since she said she had a few places to go after work. But I am the one who asked to go with her. I am out of town most weekends for work and while she said she wanted to get together "sometime" she dosen't seem to anxious(sp?) about it. I'm not going to run up there tonight like a little puppy dog on a leash. If she wants to see me she will let me know. I have this feeling that even though she knows I'm supposed to meet her, I won't get a call if I don't show up.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guitar_rockin said:
kyphan, your post got me thinking about something, about her just wanting to know she take control of a 23 year old. I am supposed to go meet her in about an hour since she said she had a few places to go after work. But I am the one who asked to go with her. I am out of town most weekends for work and while she said she wanted to get together "sometime" she dosen't seem to anxious(sp?) about it. I'm not going to run up there tonight like a little puppy dog on a leash. If she wants to see me she will let me know. I have this feeling that even though she knows I'm supposed to meet her, I won't get a call if I don't show up.
The difference between you and I is that I know I'm not a full-blown DJ, but I know enough to realize what I'm getting into - and you know so little that you think you understand it all but lack the experience that would help you realize what's about to happen.

I await your "16 year old broke my heart" thread with utter antici...PATION!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been there done that, on both sides of this story....
neither lasted long for me.