Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Always leave 'em better than they came to you"

Enyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a quote on some youtube kiss close vid that really struck a cord with me as something I wanna strive to do for me and the girls.. Its "Always leave 'em better than they came to you" which means help them improve their life if they are willing, and for your own sanity **** that if they aren't.

We gotta talk to them might as well use our honed fixit brains to leave em feeling better right? I dont mean this in a "find damaged girls and bring them to your level" kinda thing i mean "help em with their hopes and dreams" before you show them the answer is your penis - i mean genuinely.

Any tips/advice? Is it not a good idea to try and help out your fellow humans? Too hard to always have something extremely insightful and ephiphanistic to say? Looking for your ideas guys!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's impractical to try and proactively solve every girls problems / lead them toward enlightenment, or whatever. You won't have the energy or time and a LOT of girls are stuck in destructive behavior patterns and care more about feeling good in the moment than fixing their issues (even if the answer is right in front of their face). Plus as you get older, you have your own problems, responsibilities, and goals to deal with and realize.

If you want to be more practical, just be a positive force in general. Adopt a positive outlook on life and all people, including the girls you wanna fvck. Strive to be the kind of person who brings everyone up, doesn't judge others, believes others have intrinsic value, and gives people the benefit of the doubt in the face of negative rumors and reputation. As opposed to the kind of guy who habitually takes value from others, needs to sht on people to draw state, and reacts 24/7 to his own insecurity.

You're not gonna change the world but you will find people are drawn to you because your presence make them feel better about themselves. That's the best way to leave them better than when they came to you

Reaction score
I have heard this saying before and I think it's the truth. I hate myself for all the mistakes I've made in the past, and probably left the girl worse off.

The great news is that in the DJ business we usually learn from these mistakes and it pays off in the end. I guess you could say that about life in general

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are girls, not a camp site in the woods.

What if she's an AW. Or BDP? Or a gold digger? Or just a major slut. Dood. That philosphy will lead you to ruin. If you leave them, leave them. It's each persons own responsiblity to improve themselves. If they learn something from there time with you, good. if they don't...well its probably part of the reason you are leaving them in the first place.

Don't try to massage your ego with some "I improved her as a person" crap. It's all self ego feeding and you really never know if you did or not. That's something you learn in retrospect. To actively court it, is the ego saying she's broken and you have to fix her. This will lead more AFCs to the Captian Save a Ho mentality.

If you are a great guy, she will learn more about being with a great guy. So worry about you.

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's much better to be the positive person in their lives then try to help them be positive.

Because emotions are contagious and so are states of minds.

ForeverYoungDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've always tried to base my relationships upon, but lately I've realized, no matter how much we do, we can't save everyone. The best thing we can do like others said is be a positive influence on their lives, be positive and optimistic in your own life and let that shine through. The people that you want will be drawn to you, the ones who don't appreciate it, next.

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
ForeverYoungDJ said:
This is something I've always tried to base my relationships upon, but lately I've realized, no matter how much we do, we can't save everyone. The best thing we can do like others said is be a positive influence on their lives, be positive and optimistic in your own life and let that shine through. The people that you want will be drawn to you, the ones who don't appreciate it, next.
Well said dude. Never get caught up on other people's opinions. If people dont see the positivity in the aura that you create then that's their own issue.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think like that, but I've learned that trying to put a woman on a "higher path" is futile. I say make yourself better constanly, without putting her down of course, so that whether she stays or go you are going to be alright. She'll either step up too, cling to you without improving herself, or just leave because she feels too insecure. The best thing to do is just to treat them good and enjoy your life.