Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All toronto DJs!!!!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by don_juan_20
I'll definately be there.
Alright, that makes two of us. And i think chlywly's up for it too? Either of you guys bringing anyone?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on my schedual but I'll be there if i'm free :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don_juan_20, are you going 100%? I'm going, and chlywly is considering it. Lets plan this out on Wednesday/Thursday latest, we gotta buy tix asap!

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I'm going 100%. Just waiting till today to get final word from some friends. Turns out I'm going solo.

What are you going to wear? It will be packed and probably hot in there. The guvernment is rather relaxed on dress code compared to others.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I'm going 100%. Just waiting till today to get final word from some friends. Turns out I'm going solo.

What are you going to wear? It will be packed and probably hot in there. The guvernment is rather relaxed on dress code compared to others.
Yeah i hear ya, my friends always say they'll go, and pull out when the time comes. I don't even ask anymore.

As for clothing, nothing special, prolly just a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt (the kind you don't tuck in).

Where do we get tix? Ticketmaster? If chlywly's going, it's just the 3 of us then, unless others from this thread wanna join too.

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bought my ticket from ticketmaster. All the early bird tickets are gone. They must be selling quick. Buy it asap!

I called the guv. They will be open until 7 or 8 am, and there is no dress code. Come in shorts if you want. heh

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bought my ticket from ticketmaster. All the early bird tickets are gone. They must be selling quick. Buy it asap!

I called the guv. They will be open until 7 or 8 am, and there is no dress code. Come in shorts if you want. heh
Woah no dress code? I'm still gonna dress well. It'll set me apart from everyone who doesn't :D Any idea when Ferry and Sasha start, and how long the sets are?

Synthesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I would go to this. How are you guys going to identify each other?

Lately I have enough balls to walk up to any woman no matter how hot and start a conversation. If she doesn't like me I don't give a sh*t because I still get the practice.

I go casually, because every time I dress up I always look like my mother picked that sh*t off the rack at sears hehe

I only look normal in a jeans and t-shirt :)

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll probably meet in an area with few people, because it will be too hard to identify eachother at the club.

Usually when I dress up, its black pants, a hugo boss blue dress shirt untucked, and a white shirt underneath. With 2 buttons at the top unbuttoned.

Last edited:

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another Toronto future DJ ;)

Hey guys,
I'm from Scarborough, how many Toronto DJ's does that make in total now? University is starting in September, who's ready to MACKKK?! :p

P.S. I wont' be coming to this event (30 bucks for a club event, phuck that :D) but I'll meet up with you guys some other time for sure....what happens when all the big pimp guns get together? That's right boys, you get a frikin' army!

Synthesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto women are cold?

Who here has tried approaching women in Toronto on the street or in a public place? Places like bookstores, malls (yorkdale), and harbourfront .. I've found those women to be very difficult to crack.

I've found that the girls in places like a club (eg. phoenix concert theatre) or a gym have been much more receptive.

Last edited:

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto has lots of fine ass women starting university this september, who wants to give the double cohort a Toronto style welcome :D I'm all set for picking up in a university (Ryerson, U of T, York), anyone got game and willing to show a novice DJ in training :cool: how it's done?

Last edited:

Toronto's Finest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Synthesis> I've found that club girls are pretty friendly or socialble, i've had just as much luck in university too. Shop attendants are friendly but I haven't had much experience with chatting up girls in malls...I'm going to try all of the above once school starts.

Synthesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who are going to guvernment

Ok, where are we going to meet each other? I gotta see a real DJ from this site in action hehe.

I've been honing my technique and I'm getting better and better. I approached a random cute chick who was smoking outside the UofT graduate house (near bloor and spadina) - I chatted her up, flirted, and got her email. My buddies thought I was mental.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: For those who are going to guvernment

Originally posted by Synthesis
My buddies thought I was mental.
The number one sign that you're doing something right :D

Synthesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guvernment

Well I was at the government last sunday (august 31). I wasn't able to find any of you DJs seeing as how I had no idea who to look for and there were thousands and thousands and thousands of people there hehe.

There were soooooo many hot girls at that place. Of the best sort too, wearing the thin, skin-tight revealing pants and shirt, with the glowsticks, tattoos, toned bodies, .. just perfect.

I stayed until about 6am. My friend went home with a chick he hooked up with lol.

So would anybody else who was there like to tell me how you found it?

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great time At labour of love. Went solo...

If you ever want to go to a nightclub just let me know Synthesis.

I don't see how it could have been remotely possible to have found someone that night. :cool: :cool: