Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age; how much should it be considered?

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm new, reaaaally new, and I'm 35.

How much do you guys consider age in your approaches? Not at all, somewhat?

Do I go balls to the wall and approach any girl I'm attracted to that seems of age, or would you recommend sticking to a range of sorts?

I'm terrible at guessing a girls age anyways, but I thought it might be worth asking

Thanks

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do I go balls to the wall and approach any girl I'm attracted to that seems of age, or would you recommend sticking to a range of sorts?

I'm terrible at guessing a girls age anyways, but I thought it might be worth asking

Thanks
Girls I meet are in food service... so automatic +18. Some of them look 16ish.
Lolz! IDGAF:p

Glassguy

Reaction score
Younger women want older men. Its the new norm. At 40 I date lots of women in their mid to upper 20s and I dont think anything of it, neither do they.

Age is only a big deal if you act like it's a big deal. Just like anything else. Own it and use it to your advantage.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
At 35, as long as they are of age, no problem. You are just hitting your peak SMV (sexual market value).

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
35 yrs old X 0.5 + 7 = 24.5 years old and below

That's ur targeted range of women u r likely to succeed.

It's got to do with EQ balance.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, time is not a good indicator of maturity. Things are not that easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It does as a matter of fact.

If u r in the same age bracket, as a general rule, she will have a much higher EQ then you, and as time roll by it will only get higher until she views you as a man-child. That's when the fighting starts and the ensuing disrespect.

^^Higher probabilities

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does as a matter of fact.

If u r in the same age bracket, as a general rule, she will have a much higher EQ then you, and as time roll by it will only get higher until she views you as a man-child. That's when the fighting starts and the ensuing disrespect.

^^Higher probabilities
In my situation the women older and closer to my age we're able to be more supportive if a man my age. The younger were like a deer in the headlights when it comes to supporting a man from a feminine perspective .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sub will always take an older women.

He needs the support.
No. Older women know how to be submissive and will help a younger man. Who gets into a relationship to have only a liability. The younger women tend to be with an older to only help themselves .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a man is going to add to his kingdom and only get an energy drain and a liability? Smh

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women want older men. Its the new norm. At 40 I date lots of women in their mid to upper 20s and I dont think anything of it, neither do they.

Age is only a big deal if you act like it's a big deal. Just like anything else. Own it and use it to your advantage.
Ah, and therein lies the key; to own it, act nothing of it, don't mention it even and persist. Thank you sir. That rings true

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a woman 20 years younger than me. She loves the fact that I lead and take control in the bedroom. She cleans my house, cooks, washes my clothes and spends a lot of money on me.

I say approach any woman that you are attracted to. All they can say is no. That doesn't hurt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a woman 20 years younger than me. She loves the fact that I lead and take control in the bedroom. She cleans my house, cooks, washes my clothes and spends a lot of money on me.

I say approach any woman that you are attracted to. All they can say is no. That doesn't hurt.
Awesome. She appreciates and values you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of them smile, and/or play with their hair. Go figure!

My single days are numbered.:eek::p

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Older women know how to be submissive and will help a younger man. Who gets into a relationship to have only a liability. The younger women tend to be with an older to only help themselves .
This seems true to me.

I've been talking with a girl, who is a year older than me. She's lavishing me with attention, and subtly submitting, any chance she gets. We were going to have a coffee, and she just scrapped that and insisted on dinner instead.
This feels like an easy lay, but most likely will turn into a problem quickly, as she seems clingy. I suppose that impending wall has her all sorts of desperate; and desperate is paramount to submissive (if used correctly, no?)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems true to me.

I've been talking with a girl, who is a year older than me. She's lavishing me with attention, and subtly submitting, any chance she gets. We were going to have a coffee, and she just scrapped that and insisted on dinner instead.
This feels like an easy lay, but most likely will turn into a problem quickly, as she seems clingy. I suppose that impending wall has her all sorts of desperate; and desperate is paramount to submissive (if used correctly, no?)
It's not . Don't look at it as needy. Lavish it .

Younger won't do it cause they usually don't appreciate you. Younger is also talking to four other men.

Older might just want a man of her own and she might want to be in love.

Younger just want fun.

Let the older spoil you, you deserve it. Even ONE year older makes a difference.

Last edited: